SORT BY Relevancy
We are not sure we’ve ever met a busier or more diversified vegan than Susan Daffron! Want to know how to write a book (hopefully a vegan one!), then Susan is the expert for you. Or, perhaps you want to know more about adopting a dog or cat from a shelter, Susan can help you there, too. On May 30 at 8 pm (eastern), we will talk to Susan about all her many talents and sharing lots of valuable information with you.
Susan Daffron aka The Book Consultant (http://www.TheBookConsultant.com) is the president of Logical Expressions, Inc. a book and software publishing company based in Sandpoint, Idaho. She is the award-winning author of 12 books (10 of which she published) and a contributor to 4 other books. The first book she published was Vegan Success: Scrumptious Healthy Vegan Recipes for Busy People (http://www.VeganSuccess.com).
Susan is also the President and Founder of the National Association of Pet Rescue Professionals (http://www.NAPRP.com) an association that offers tools and information to help people working in humane organizations save more companion animal lives.
Susan spends most of her time writing, laying out books in InDesign, or taking her five dogs out for romps in the forest. She also teaches people how to write and publish profitable client-attracting books and puts on the Self-Publishers Online conference (http://www.SelfPublishersOnlineConference.com) every May.
This is bound to be a lively and informative show! We hope you'll join us.
Join KM for this week’s episode of Anu Asafo as she talks with Vegan chefs Marie Amaya and Maat Ra Butterfly of solfoodcatering.com, about food, film, and travel.
The ANU spiritual Order is a way of learning that allows the student to place themselves at the center of the learning experiences as opposed to memorizing rituals, names, and protocol that serve little when it comes down to reality reconstruction.
This class series is a hardcore spiritual initiation into the deeper truths of indigenous metaphysics and natural power.
For classes with the Sadulu House please go to Saduluhouse.com/SH/Spiritual-Training
For readings go to: Saduluhouse.org/SH/spiritual-services-and-products/spiritual-reading/
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Robert Cheeke, Founder and President of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness to chat about his upcoming book and keeping fit! Autographed copies of Laura Theodore’s cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are now available. SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premieres on September 1, 2014 - full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! “Taste” award-winning host Laura Theodore—with help from guests like Ed Begley Jr.—shows viewers how to cook easy, great-tasting vegan food for family and friends. Check local listings near you. Robert is the Founder and President of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. He is a two-time natural bodybuilding champion, writes books, gives lectures around the world, and maintains the popular website, VeganBodybuilding.com. He is a regular contributor to Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine, a freelance writer, entrepreneur, and multi-sport athlete.
Today award-winning television host, popular cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian will share her fabulous vegan Labor Day menu and then chat with Stephanie Feldstein who is the Director of the Population and Sustainability program at the Center for Biological Diversity, to share about the Extinction-free BBQ! Laura Theodore’s cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are available. SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premieres on September 1, 2014 - full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! Stephanie Feldstein's work highlights and addresses threats to endangered species and wild places from runaway human population growth and overconsumption. Stephanie holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan in creative writing and has more than 15 years of experience in animal rescue and advocacy.
Today award-winning television host, popular cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Zsu Dever, author of the blog, Zsu's Vegan Pantry, to chat about wonderful recipes and the new book, Everyday Vegan Eats. Laura Theodore’s newest cookbook, Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites, is now available along with her popular book: Jazzy Vegetarian, Lively Vegan Cuisine That’s Easy and Delicious. Watch Jazzy Vegetarian on television, airing on the CREATE Channel across the country. Zsu Dever has been involved in the restaurant business most of her life. She hails from a long line of culinary professionals and restaurateurs. She is the author of the blog Zsu's Vegan Pantry and is passionate about teaching new vegans and vegetarians how to succeed with their newly chosen diet and become lifelong vegans. She is a homeschooling mother of three teenagers in San Diego, CA. In addtion, Laura will welcome award-winning Italian tenor, songwriter, and producer, Michéal Castaldo who has entertained more than 500,000 people across the USA and Europe with classic Italian songs.
Join Dr. Cherilyn Lee, co-host Karlynn Cammon and special guests Tony Nicholas and Dana Wilke as they discuss The Sam Simon Foundation and the movement of provding nutritious vegan food to families exeperiencing economic hardship.
Over 1.7 million people living in Los Angeles County lack consistent access to healthy food. Of those, 400,000 are children. One-third of families who receive nutrition assistance have at least one person in the family working. The Sam Simon Foundation-Feeding Families was created in 2011 to help end hunger. They are a proud partner of a network of pantries, neighborhood centers, food banks, faith-based groups and others who are committed to ending food insecurity in our community. The Sam Simon Foundation distributes nutritious vegan groceries, at no cost, to individuals and families who are struggling to make ends meet.
Today award-winning television host, popular plant-based cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Unrefined Vegan Ann Oliverio to share plant-based tips and vegan recipes for summer fun! Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites, Laura Theodore’s newest cookbook, is now available wherever fine books are sold along with her popular book: Jazzy Vegetarian, Lively Vegan Cuisine That’s Easy and Delicious. Watch Jazzy Vegetarian on the CREATE Channel all across the country. Ann Oliverio created Unrefined Vegan.com to share her passion for eating as healthfully as possible while also eating as deliciously as possible; without the consumption or use of animal products. Her other creation, Virtual Vegan Potluck is an online party for vegan-friendly food bloggers. Ann’s recipes are all plant-based – meaning that they contain absolutely no animal products and many of the recipes are also free of oil and of refined products such as white flour and white sugar. Ann aims for ingredients to be as “whole” as possible.
It's hard to argue with a plant-based diet when it benefits our waistline, wallet, and the well-being of our planet. Bestselling vegan cookbook author, Nava Atlas, joins us to share her most popular recipes, plant-based kitchen tips and the ultimate time-savers for vegans from her new book, “Plant Power.” As the founder of VegKitchen.com, the leading web resource for vegans and vegetarians alike, she busts the myth that cooking vegan meals is more complicated and less flavorful.
The relationship between health and food is not a new idea. As Hippocrates, the father of medicine, said in 460 BC, "Let food be thy medicine." Armed with the belief that a plant-based diet is essential to our well-being, Nava shares fun, flavorful recipes like Asian favorites and tortilla specialties.
While you don’t have to know how to whip up a 5-course meal from scratch at a moment’s notice, Nava will share her solution to the dinner dilemma meal planning. (You’ll probably also learn that cooking can be pretty joyful, too!) No longer only for those with unlimited free time, Nava gives us easy make-ahead tips to help you eat well even on your busiest days.
Aside from the scrumptious recipes Nava will share, what is ultimately important is the overall message: it is time to begin to be more mindful of what, why and how you are eating for your health and well-being.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (126 chatters)
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- Channel Panel (74 chatters)
- in5d (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (41 chatters)
- DDP Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- The Organic View (5 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)