SORT BY Relevancy
For my 700th show I have author Vangie Williams as my guest. She is an author, writer, professional genealogist, historian, speaker, project manager, real estate agent and advocate for mental health care and rights.
Vangie has a passion for writing and enjoy spinning tale after tale for all to enjoy through her Historical Romance series the Broken Life Journals with her first book "A Fight for Forever" as the series beginning. She is currently writing the second book of the series "A Memory Not Forgotten" as well as a new Paranormal Romance "Whisper".
"Life Forward Radio" is a variety show tackling various topics. Join Vangie Williams and with co-host Travis Shortt Thursdays 7pm PST 8pm CST, 9 pm EST. For more information follow Vangie Williams on https://www.facebook.com/VangieWilliamsFanPage and definitely check out Vangie's web site at www.vangiewilliams.com.
Skillfully crafted by author Vangie Williams, Broken Life, a Fight for Forever doubles as a steamy tale of passionate romance and an eye-opening account of our nation’s turbulent beginnings. Seamlessly mixing gripping action with taut, palpable suspense, Williams recounts the struggles of a troubled soul seeking only the
simplest pleasures in life, yet forced to endure the greatest trials in order to obtain them; while Marguerite’s wishes are far from complex, the often heated world of cultural and emotional turmoil through which she must traverse to realize them is
highly so. More than just a love story, though, Williams’ true life tale is a veritable cornucopia of historical figures, events, and locales, taking the reader on an insightful journey through the formative years of our nation’s storied history. Bolstered by vivid characters and compelling plotlines, Broken Life is a heart-rending account of the often difficult extremes to which one must go for real, lasting love. A powerful, highly recommended read.
Interview with Vangie Williams – author of “The Broken Life Journals” and a genealogical research specialist (www.vangiewilliams.com).
Vangie calls herself a semi-self-published author. Her book, Broken Life Journals – A Fight for Forever is book 1 of a 10 book series covering a line of women from African nobility.
The Broken Life Journals are the story of love cursed in Old Africa. A young African maiden falls in love with a Frenchman captured by her father’s warriors. As she watches and cares for him over the next twenty-one days, she is captivated by his beautiful green eyes and his genuine smile and breaks tribal law when she asks her father to be his bride instead of her chosen husband. Her father King Sundiata could not refuse his youngest daughter and allows her to leave Africa with the Frenchman; what she doesn’t know is that the tribal shaman has placed a curse on her and all of her female descendants.
Hello and Welcome to Mystic Moon Cafe with Seth Michael, Psychic-Medium & Spiritual Advisor and Co-host, Wendy! We delve deeper into psychic and paranormal phenomenon than just what you see in the mainstream media.
We have had a last minute cancellation from Jodi Foster but have another fantastic guest lined up to fill in.
On tonight's episode we will have Very Special Guest Vangie Williams who is a Para-genealogist -
As a paragenealogist, Vangie steps up the game by utilizing items passed down through generations, visiting homesteads and places of internment. No, Vangie is not a ghost chaser. Vangie is a Clairsentience Intuitive with Psychometry Abilities. This is a person who has an insight or "knowing" of and a hidden or forgotten fact using her ability to attaining direct knowledge or cognition without rational thought or inference. She also has the ability to receive impressions left on an object by someone connected with it basically she can take an unfamiliar object to reveal much about its owner.
So please join us for an exciting evening of lively conversation! Chat room will be open to get questions from and we may open the phone lines for questions as well.
Call in number #646-716-6207
Google Chrome seems to be the best internet provider for these broadcasts but none are a sure thing.
My life moves forward everyday. The words come out of me, through my hands, expressing my imagination with a tinge of my fantasy world. I am a wife, the proud mother of six girls, dedicated daughter, neice, cousin, friend, worker, author, genealogist, historian, real estate agent, student, Toastmaster and Washington Redskin fan (even when the are losing). Hobbies include: Gardening, Bowling, Writing, Annoying my Daughters, Public Speaking and Traveling.
About the book:
Whisper is the point between life & death that fantasy becomes reality & reality becomes too hard to believe. Follow Time's (pronounced Timmy's)quest to make her new house a home but finds that she is not alone as Whisper, a specter who has dwelled in the home for over 100 years like Time needs love, emotional & physical attention. Time's quest takes her to the out limits of reality.
THE DOCTOR'S INN 6-7pm PST
Join co-hosts Suzanne Strisower and Kathleen O'Keefe Kanavos for cutting edge interviews with healers who are sharing their perspectives on health and well being.
Our Guest in the first hour: Vangie Rich, Executive Director
R. A. Bloch Cancer Foundation
RA Bloch Cancer Foundation Bio: In March, 1978, Richard A. Bloch was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and told that he had three months to live. He chose to fight for his life and was declared cancer-free two years later. For the remaining twenty-six years of his life, Dick and his wife, Annette, devoted themselves to helping the next person with cancer have the best chance of beating it. Dick passed away in July, 2004 of heart failure. The R.A. Bloch Cancer Foundation continues the mission under Annette’s leadership.
In the second hour: Joni Aldrich, Author & Radio Host
Joni Aldrich is an author and national speaker that usually focuses on difficult subjects such as cancer and caregiving. She’s also a cancer widow who knows the challenges of being single as a mature adult as do the millions of singles over the age of 50 that are left alone every year by either divorce or death of a spouse.
Author Joni Aldrich uses her unique combination of life experience, research, and even humor to publish books full of advice and hope for surviving cancer, caregiving, brain illness, and grief. These helpful books are available at http://BasketofCare.com.
Join us in chat, or call in to speak with our guests at 646-652-2336.
The season is over but the game never stops. Join me Monday at 9pm for The Casino Williams show. Check out my interview with former Alabama great James Hollywood Robinson, we talk NBA draft, being a teamate of KG and reflect on a remarkable basketball life. All this plus we play is he a hall of famer? Monday at 9pm on The Casino Williams show.
Mindy J. Oppenheim, M.Ed., Director
Vocational Rehabilitation Program
Department of Psychiatry, UCSF
San Francisco General Hospital
Nancy Heilner, LCSW
Aguilar Legal www.agslaw.com
Off the Grid www.offthegridsf.com
Shelia Simon https://sheliasimon.myrandf.biz
Aspyr Communications PR http://aspyrcommunications.com/
Shields Interiors http://www.shieldsinteriors.com/
Papi Chulo Salsa papichulosalsa.com/
Bethany Webster Inc bethanywebster.com/
Sullivan & Botello Events http://sullivanbotelloevents.com/
George Parrish ConsultantsGP www.consultantsgp.com
Get your subscription toSmall Business Forum Magazine http://joom.ag/qbhX
Foodie Quarterly https://www.eventbrite.com/e/foodie-quarterly-magazine-is-launching-june-2014-get-your-subscription-advertise-today-tickets-10814671975
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Vangie Williams to Conversations LIVE to discuss her literary journey and the book BROKEN LIFE JOURNALS.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (32 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (27 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (26 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Curious Times (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (6 chatters)
- The View from Montana (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (4 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (0 chatters)