SORT BY Relevancy
I love celebrating my birthday and other people's birthday and special life events! My birthday is March 20th and it's also the first day of Spring...I like to say, "God created Spring, and then He created me!" LOL!
We should always celebrate the blessing that God has given us a another year and the rebirth we experience with each new year...it's another chance to get it right!
This year I had a fabulous birthday in Napa Valley and I received a surprise "virtual" birthday celebration which I'm going to share with you on today's show! Since I have lived for 56 years, there's a lot that I know for sure. Listen in with me, I'm sharing that too...
Email me or my Sr. Producer, Lani Salter, at email@example.com if you'd like to be a guest on my show.
Actress Vanessa Bell Calloway's mom, Beverly Bell, takes center stage and talks openly about Vanessa's journey to Hollywood and life as an actress.
Lani Salter, That's So Very Vanessa's Sr. Producer, joins Beverly as Co-Host.
CALL (347) 945-6009 with your LIVE questions and comments!
3pm PST and 6pm EST, Sunday, August 19, 2013
This Sunday's That's So Very Vanessa BlogTalk Radio Show is extra special to me... I will be sharing my personal journey through beast cancer and how I survived. I'm a 4 year survivor!
My physician, Dr. Ronald Hurst, MD will also join me to talk about winning against breast cancer.
If you'd like to be a guest on That's So Very Vanessa please email Lani Salter, Sr. Producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
That's So Very Vanessa BlogTalk Radio Show
TODAY is our final regular weekly show...for a while!
We'll also be celebrating 101 shows and looking back at a few show highlights with some of my celebrity guests and my All-Star Listener fans!
Alfre Woodard, Lela Rochon, Bill Bellamy, Rodney Perry, Eriq La Salle, Kym Whitley and others!
Actress Vanessa Bell Calloway has done it all from Hollywood to motherhood. Join her as she keeps it real while chatting it up with her famous friends and listeners discussing parenthood, marriage, show business, entertaining and managing a successful career in Hollywood. Vanessa keeps it VERY REAL, and when you listen to the things she says about everyday life you'll be just like others who really know her and say "That's So Very Vanessa!" Look for upcoming and archived 'That's So Very Vanessa' shows with Vanessa Bell Calloway by searching Vanessa Bell Calloway in the blogtalkradio.com search bar. If you have an interesting idea or you'd like to be on my show, email me at email@example.com or contact my Sr. Producer, Lani Salter at 404-919-7258. Hosted by Vanessa Bell Calloway.
Today is Vanessa Bell Calloway's Birthday! We're having a SURPRISE "Virtual" Birthday Celebration for her TONIGHT at 7:00pm PST and 10:00 est. A few of her family and friends are "virtually" with her to celebrate her birthday! You'll hear from her husband, mom, sisters, and a host of a few of her close friends! Happy Birthday Vanessa! We Love YOU! Contact Lani Salter?, Sr. Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stage is set for my one-woman August 15-18, 2013 stage play Letters From Zora Tune-in to That's So Very Vanessa BlogTalk Radio this Sunday, Aug. 11, 2013 to hear more about Letters From Zora by Playwright and Producer, Gabrielle Pina, Director Anita Dashiell-Sparks, and Composer, Dr. Ron McCurdy. Email Sr. Producer Lani Salter if you'd like to be a guest on email@example.com
in Pop Culture
Tune-in to my 'That's So Very Vanessa!' Blogtalk Radio Show THIS Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 3pm pst / 6pm est. My daughters Ally and Ashley Calloway, my Publicist, Darren D. Dickerson, and my Sr. Producer, Lani Salter will all be with me for my '2012 Year In Review!
I'm so excited to see my 'That's So Very Vanessa' family of listeners growing each week! If you'd like to be a guest on my show or you have an interesting topic you'd like to discuss, tune-in weekly and become a regular listener! Email me or my
Sr. Producer, Lani Salter, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tune in to The Gist of Freedom, The Black History Internet Radio show with host Shellie Gaines as we welcome Award winning Playwright & Author Gabrielle Pina! Gabrielle will talk to Shellie about her play "Letters From Zora" ~Starring Vanessa Bell Calloway. Letters From Zora is currently running at the crossroadstheatrecompany.org!
“Letters from Zora: In Her Own Words,” for which the meticulous and poetic Gabrielle Denise Pina, a novelist in her own right, collected Zora’s massive correspondence and crafted it into a monologue delivered at New Brunswick’s Crossroads Theatre with wit, sincerity, and majesty by Vanessa Bell Calloway.
Calloway’s feat of memory is stunning enough. In more than 100 minutes, without a chance to pause, let alone to stop for an intermission, the actress never stumbled, missed a cue for transition, or failed to articulate the genius, both as a writer, and as a woman determined to live independently according to her own principles, of Zora Neale Hurston.
Calloway’s performance is enchanting. Besides being fluid and heartfelt, it reminds us, thanks to Pina’s excellent editing and composition, how extraordinary and how pioneering Zora was.
Everything Zora for stood and fervently believed is revealed in Pina’s text, and Calloway magically embodies the grit and strongmindedness of Zora along with her femininity, abundant sense of humor, and disdain for anything false or condescending.
Yes, the words as Pina’s title tells us plainly, are Zora’s, but Pina is the one who had to take a volume of letters and make them into one cohesive, listenable and "entertaining" work."
Introducing... Ashley and Ally Calloway You've heard me talk a lot about my daughters, Ashely Elaine Calloway and Alexandra Marie Calloway, and since they both came home for our traditional Calloway Family Thanksgiving celebration, I thought this would be a good time to let them tell you a little more about themselves on my 'That's So Very Vanessa' blogtalk radio!
Join me and my special guests on The Certain Ones Talk Show! Tomorrow at 6:00pm EST. Gospel Recording Artist, Vanessa Bell Armstrong, Recording Artist, Shae Williams and Best Selling Author Marlene Banks visits our studio. The Certain Ones Blog Talk Radio Show” live every Thursday 6:00 p.m. EST. Guest Call-in (917) 932-1607.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (66 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (19 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (17 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (17 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (15 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- BeverlyD (4 chatters)
- Kink E Magazine (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (2 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio0 (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)