SORT BY Relevancy
Ruth Winder FB Fan Page
Ruth Winder (Vanderkitten) recently won the best young rider category at the Parx Casino Philly Cycling Classic. Ruth, only 19, came in 15th overall in Philly, and her performance over the last year, which includes a win at the legendary Tour of Sommerville, earned her an invite to race with the US National team at the women's Giro later this summer.
Winder started racing in 2008 and quickly rose to prominence with a victory at US Nationals in Bend Or. Since then Winder has steadily grown her palmares under the guidance of Olympian Harvey Nitz. Winder is currently putting in big miles in Boulder Colorado as she prepares for the Giro and talks training, racing, and her Olympic aspirations with Primetime host Ted Burns.
Rhae Shaw joins us to discuss her background, interests in cycling, Vanderkitten and the upcoming Tour of California Time Trial.
How to stay comfy, healthy and happy on your bicycle! It's that simple and that hard -- GIRL PARTS / BIKE PARTS.
My awesome co-host Adnan Kadir of Aeolus Endurance Sport and I chat with:
John Cobb of Cobb Cycling Jenn Reither with Team Vanderkitten Jill Gass of Revolution Coaching. Joe Holcomb, Chief bike fitter at WestEnd Bikes Annie B. of Shevolution Fitness ReaLynn Miley of La Balla Preme and Women Cyclist.
Join Host Live Chats
- Two Moons Talking (8 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (7 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (6 chatters)
- Dr Loren and Seer Arjeana (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- simonapple04 (3 chatters)
- The Final Say (3 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- RodneyPerryLive (2 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- 3WM Radio (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BonnieGroessl (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Terry Konig (1 chatters)