SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight is our Veterans Day Special and we'll be talking about fellow veterans in our families who have died and are still living. We'll also do everybody's favorite part of the show, Random Vandalism.
Is Ryan Richards attacking my show and using 9gag? Plus I'll be doing everyone's part of the show, Random Vandalism.
We'll be talking about My Little Pony Season 4 and we will also do everyone's favorite part of the show, Random Vandalism.
Today me and some friends will go on head to head against the members of 9gag and Anonymous and the whole show will be a war.
Dr. Alveda King is the daughter of civil right icon Alfred Daniel Williams King and the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. She is also a former professor, author, state legislator, actress, and presidential appointee. She is the full-time Pastoral Associate of African-American Outreach for the pro-life group, Priests for Life. Her latest book is entitled, King Rules: Ten Truths for You, Your Family, and Our Nation to Prosper.
Glo Smith is the leading Republican candidate seeking election to the U.S. House to represent the 5th Congressional District of Florida. She has a Master’s of Business Degree, and a 30 year career in public service and entrepreneurship.
Several folks in Paulding County who support expansion of our local airport are claiming they have been victims of vandalism, burglary and cyber attacks. Do they honestly believe that others haven't been targeted? Can you say "Cry Me A River"? Also in Paulding, there was another attack on the Silver Comet Trail. Is the trail safe? Don't you just love how politicians try to SPIN something their way? Especially in an election year. Find out who is trying to SPIN things their way in Douglas County. We'll also be discussing what I expect at Smart Girl Summit 14 this weekend and the movie I went to see last night called The Giver. Make sure you tune in for what is sure to be a program filled with controversial statements and information. As usual, we'll have music by Liberty minded artists to keep us upbeat and motivated. See you there!
A program for holding elected officials accountable regardless of party, and vetting candidates so that voters make a more informed decision at the polls.
The thesis of this paper is that these events, in combination, confront the nation with a new kind of problem. Measures that have worked in the past, or would work for most groups in the present, will not work here. A national effort is required that will give a unity of purpose to the many activities of the Federal government in this area, directed to a new kind of national goal: the establishment of a stable Negro family structure.Moynihan Report (1965)
Kelling and Coles advocate an aggressive, get-tough confrontation of public disorder in its various forms: vagrancy, vandalism, panhandling, etc.George L. Kelling Broken Windows” thesis in 1982
Mr. Bratton should not be a once-innovative general fighting the last war. Mr. de Blasio was elected on a promise of being a transformative mayor who would recognize the times we live in and respect the communities whose residents fear the police. Now is the time to show it.
The mayor and the commissioner should also begin a serious discussion of the future of “broken windows” policing, the strategy of relentlessly attacking petty offenses NYT
AUDIO BOOK READING chp 4 BREAKING THE CHAINS, WM.L.KATZ
Jenny Smith Fletcher was the daughter of W. H. Smith, founder of Nicodemus. She was the first postmistress and schoolteacher in Nicodemus, Kansas. She was also one of the original charter members of the A.M.E. Church.
Formerly enslaved African Americans left Kentucky in organized colonies to experience freedom in the "promised land" of Kansas. Nicodemus represents the involvement of African Americans in the westward expansion and settlement of the Great Plains. It is the oldest and only remaining Black settlement west of the Mississippi River.
Tonight!!!! Celebrate Black History Daily with The Gist of Freedom on itunes
AUDIO BOOK READING - BREAKING THE CHAINS, Week 4 Chapter 4 Resistance
Although slave revolts constituted the most dramatic form of slave resistance, they were by no means the only method of reprisal. Arson proved to be an exceptionally effective and consequently frequent form of retaliation. In 1795, slave-set fires in Charleston, South Carolina, prompted the governor to declare a day of fasting. More arson there in 1804 resulted in the destruction of six ships and hundreds of homes. The problem of arson was so widespread that, in 1820, the American Fire Insurance Company of Philadelphia stopped issuing policies in the South.
Assaults and attempts at assassination were also common. In 1740, accusations that slaves were attempting to poison New York City's water supply resulted in widespread arrests and executions. Poison attempts were so frequent they were even referred to in the lyrics of at least one slave song. Vandalism and destruction of crops were also regular occurrences.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (123 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Yada (33 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- lushradioonline (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (0 chatters)