SORT BY Relevancy
Host Allyson Klein broadcasts live on technology trends from OpenStack in Vancouver, BC.
Host Allyson Klein discusses technology trends from the OpenStack Summit in Vancouver.
Baltimore Riot - Civil Unrest TheWWShoW
I mite say something you mite not like.
The Willie Williams Radio Show
free call (347) 677-1859 to listen/talk
To Watch Live:
click the ON AIR BUTTON
Tonight on "It's Real Talk Radio" we'll be discussing the brutal slaying of Freddie Gray by Baltimore City Police & the aftermath when Baltimore City bursts into a full-scale riot after Freddie Gray's funeral.
Call in # 347-838-9540
GANGSTERS SPORTS IS LIVE..the new york jets are a joke..PART OF THE SPORT CITY CHEFS..tp..of course...IS MY BITCH BOY...nba..nhl..nfl..wnba..nascar..all SPORTS PUNKS..super bowl 50 talk...MY PATS..live from my jail cell...TALKING SPORTS...share the show..CALL THE SHOW..jet fans..YOU ALL SUCK..trust me
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss "Riot Alchemy" and "Law Camp 4 Kids". The way we shall present these topics they are connected. Over all you (hopefully) will see the destruction of riots as an opportunity situaiton, but you shall also see how to organize strategies that present (preventative methods).
Law Camp 4 Kids is a concept that teaches children legal concepts and community concepts at an early age.
Please feel free to call in with your questions and comments.
Our call in # 619-768-2945
Let’s face it: there are times in business when the journey absolutely sucks. However, it doesn’t have to be that way all the time. Sometimes it just takes approaching the situations with a little mental toughness and a mindset for success, and you can turn even the most frustrating day around.
Join JT for a lively call about decreasing the “suck factor” in your business. Some of the points you’ll learn all about are:
- How the US Navy SEALs are trained to cope with stress during Hell Week
- How I learned to “suck it up” when fear wrapped its icy fingers around my neck during combat missions
- How top-earning entrepreneurs like Branson, Musk, Vaynerchuk, and Winfrey deal with down time in business
- Where to recycle your negative thoughts and emotions
- Who the Mr. Rogers of life is (and why now is a good time to start listening to him)
- And a whole lot more
Fly High. Fly Fast. Fly Far!
"Mind Riot: How Media Coverage of Public Protests Amplify Negative Behavior" We'll be discussing coverage of the protests and riots in Baltimore in both mainstream and alternative media, with a particular focus on what I consider a dishonest claim by independent sources that the mainstream media has "deliberately covering up" peaceful protests. Why is the focus always negative? What can we do to change it? Is the mainstream media as much at fault as we like to think, and to what degree is the alternative media guilty of hypocrisy or dishonesty in their criticism of their mainstream counterparts? Joining guest host John Henry is Alex Freeman, Journalist and Editor for The Fifth Column News, as he take your calls and discusses this important issue. Who is right, who is wrong, and why? John will be looking forward to hearing from YOU live tomorrow at 3pmEST/Noon Pacific on 'Lunch with Louden!' on Coffee Party Radio.
Join Host Live Chats
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (2 chatters)
- card readingspast present furture (1 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (1 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (1 chatters)
- Becca G Waters (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Coach K and Joe Show (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (1 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (0 chatters)