SORT BY Relevancy
Join Dan Whittaker and his co host, Jim Eaton, CEO of Kingdom Partner Solutions, as they discuss the 18 value drivers of a business.
Denise Griffitts Interviews Don Hutson: The Global Expert on Sales & Negotiations.
At age 17 a young Don Hutson helped his dad selling houses in a brand new subdivision outside of Memphis, Tennessee. Don had a problem. As a skinny teenager, he needed to wear a suit, to appear older and more professional. He thought adding a hat to the look would do the trick. And so launched a legendary sales career for Don Hutson. It was in that year he and his dad sold 76 houses, and the rest is history.
Although his plan was to succeed his mother and father to get his degree at their alma mater, fate had a different plan, and that twist of fate was the key to Don Hutson’s incredible journey. He worked his way through the University of Memphis, graduating with a degree in Sales, the only one in America at that time.
Don went on to become the #1 salesperson in a national training organization. He established his own training firm and was soon in demand as a professional speaker.
Don has been recognized with many honors, most recently the National Speakers Association’s “Master of Influence” Award. He shares this recognition with leaders that include Ken Blanchard, Jack Kemp, Zig Ziglar and Norman Vincent Peale. Don is the author of 14 books, including his latest, Selling Value: Key Principle of Value-Based Selling, and his two Wall Street Journal and New York Times best sellers, The One Minute Entrepreneur: the Secret to Creating and Sustaining a Successful Business and the One Minute Negotiator: Simple Steps to Reach Better Agreements.
When you are working on self-value and worth have you really taken the time to see just how much value and worth you truly believe you have and are worth? It is far easier for us to say the words, but your action steps say a far different thing.
Today we'll talk about what it really means to make choices that hold your value. Join us at Noon CDT!
I say to you the most important thing you must do for yourself is to reestablish the value /love you have for just you. You have heard me say from day one that Self is Necessary. You must learn that the more value you place on the choices that you make for your heart, the greater love will spill from your heart, and it is that over flow of joy and happiness that others around you will feel. You must never allow your chalice be depleted otherwise your over flow, that touches those people around you, is diminished and they never feel that you love them and are giving them everything you have.
From kid programmer in 1971 to Forbes cover story in 2003, Joy, Inc. author Richard Sheridan (U-M grad BS Computer Science '80, MS Computer Engineering '82) has never shied from challenges, opportunities nor the limelight. While his focus has always been around technology, his passion is actually process, teamwork and organizational design, with one inordinately popular goal: the Business Value of Joy! Sheridan is an avid reader and historian, and his software design and development team at Menlo Innovations didn't invent a new culture, but copied an old one ... Edison's Menlo Park New Jersey lab. Henry Ford's recreation of the Menlo Park Lab in Greenfield Village was a childhood inspiration!
Sanjiv Kakkar is co-creator of Chef Ernesto products that are presently available throughout the United States at select Dollar Tree Stores. This fine line of high quality frozen food products that are marketed for taste, value, convenience.
Jonathan DeCollibus offers ways of turning face-to-face sales meetings into closed sales.
Jeff Corbin Founder and CEO of theEMPLOYEEapp, which was designed to transform employee communications via mobile technology and increase productivity and employee engagement. Jeff discusses how communication plays an extremely important role in company culture and how small businesses can take advantage of mobile in the workplace.
I found myself talking back to a recording last week! Listening to "Knowing Your Value: Women, Money, and Getting What You're Worth" drove me crazy. Listen to this program and learn why. Like Mika Brzezinski we ALL Need to know our monetary value at work and then we get to decide what to do about it.
One of the things you will find online is that in order to succeed, you have to constantly be thinking in terms of how can you add more value. Not just any value but real value to a hungry market that wants what you offer. Also, I had a $400 dollar day a few hours ago using this below. Click this link below to get started with me
"An ounce of action is worth more than one word." ~ Tracy Worley
Tribute to our Armed Forces, First Responders, And Un-Sung Heroes!
Values based leadership is influencing others; values based leadership is influencing through valued actions and creates a big leap to success. Values based leadership creates a strong team, client relations, and a culture where "everyone wants to work for you."
Join us as we discuss three key areas to creating your values based leadership model and creating a significant increase to your bottom line.
Share (all team members)?
Authentic values based leadership is doing what works for you and your organization. Value sets in your organization will be different than the competition down the street. Leading the same way you have always done without reflection creates a non-engaged culture; lead with valued integrity and everything else will fall into place to the next levels of success you could not see before.
Look UP and OUT!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (86 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (10 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (7 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Network (7 chatters)
- The Sinners Ball (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (3 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- SHILOAH (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)