SORT BY Relevancy
A.M. Williams launches his new season by discussing the dynamics of the Value Exchange. Ultimately, we all get paid according to the value we bring to the marketplace. A.M. shows you how to increase your value perception so that you increase your income and infuluence in the Value Exchange!
in Real Estate
Staging is an important aspect of selling your house, but did you know that simply staging can increase the value of your Houston house? In this video interview, Deborah Healon and Brian Spitz describe why.
Most people know that staging is an important aspect of selling your house. Before allowing people to view the inside of your house, most people clean up, clear clutter and decorate. But do you know WHY staging your house is important? Staging alone, even without major repairs, can actually encourage buyers to make HIGHER offers on your house! Especially in a market as competitive as Houston in 2014.
For the full interview regarding how staging can increase the value of your house, click here!
How do you value yourself? What value do you place on your work or your service to others? Whenever there is a transaction of any kind, an exchange takes place that must be fair and equitable. This applies across the board including metaphysical practitioners as well as students. Join us for an in-depth discussion of this topic, especially if you are in the habit of giving your services away.
Ron March........How to use accept 4 value
Acceptance for value is a commercial right that is obtained through instruments such as tax bills and violation tickets. It is a qualified endorsement or modified signature on an instrument. By accepting an instrument for value, one becomes the holder in due course of the instrument and can enforce the instrument on the issuer.
To understand "Acceptance for Value" you must first understand contracts. There are two types of contracts: Simple and Adhesion.
in Self Help
Unique Value Proposition
Radio Talk on Saturday August 9th at 8 pm CDT.
Your business has a value proposition. There is something that you do that your client’s perceive as valuable enough to choose you over all of your competitors. There’s a reason your client’s buy what you sell and there is a reason they buy from you.
The reasons why people buy typically fall into three major buckets that, in sum, form the three rules of winning value propositions:
Potential buyers have a need to what you are selling. It has to resonate with them.
Potential buyers have to see why you stand out from the other available options. You have to differentiate.
Potential buyers have to believe that you can deliver on your promises. You have to substantiate.
It’s all about perception.
You need to find out which of your benefits are perceived to be most important to your prospects.
In this episode I will discuss the importance of knowing your value.
You don’t have to be Sigmund Freud to know that people with low self-esteem frequently demean themselves in their interactions with others. Unfortunately, this is something that frequently requires professional counseling.
I don’t perform psychoanalysis; I prefer that people who have self-esteem issues find solutions by working with their own community of behavioral health care professionals, particularly since there is no longer any stigma attached to seeking psychiatric treatment. This is important because running your career as a business (the CEO of Me, Inc.) relies heavily on your ability to project confident, positive and assertive behaviors. The quicker the treatment for poor self-esteem, the sooner the positive results will become reflected in your career management program.
Join the Joy Doctor tonight at 8pm (CST) as he expounds on this heartfelt episode – The Value of an Effective Relationship - The “Joy Doctor” asks this resounding question – Is it possible to “Have an effective Relationship? Does all relationships have value? Why are relationships so complicated? These are heart to heart talks that concern health, life, family, and friends. These statements echo across boundaries in regards to race, creed and religion throughout America. Tune in and share by dialing 347-843-4945, where you can Listen, Laugh, and Learn
Value Creation is more than business jargon. But it's one of those trendy phrases that lots of sellers use... and that few actually deliver.
Join your on-air sales coach Deb Calvert and her guest, Andre Harrell, CEO of AH2 and Beyond Consulting, for this frank discussion about what value is, what it is not, and how sellers can effectively create value that is meaningful for their buyers.
CONNECT! Online Radio for Selling Professionals is the program dedicated to helping you cut out continuances, put an end to pending and stop stalling out in sales. You can join our broadcast live to interact with Deb and her guests, or you can send questions in advance to email@example.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (300 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (18 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- DerekLambert (9 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (8 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (2 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)