SORT BY Relevancy
On today's show, Nurse Amy and Dr. Bones will explain what exactly GMO (genetically modified organism) salmon are and their possible effects on our environment. Dr. Bones discusses emergency sanitation practices for food and water, and the CDC's plan for the coming "Zombie Apocolypse". Nurse Amy will update you on her garden and present her medicinal herb of the week: Valerian.
in Self Help
On todays show, Nurse Amy and Dr. Bones will explain what exactly GMO (genetically modified organism) salmon are and their possible effects on our environment. Dr. Bones discusses emergency sanitation practices for food and water, and the CDCs plan for the coming "Zombie Apocolypse". Nurse Amy will update you on her garden and present her medicinal herb of the week: Valerian.
in Pop Culture
Tonight in adddition to our usual bits will be the return of "the Man, the Myth, the Legand" Marc B. Lee. He will wade into the shark invested waters that is the ongoing Old Trek, New Trek, JJ's Trek. He may not escape unscathed; but he'll look like his usual sharped dressed man doing it...
in Pop Culture
No...the show isn't really saying goodbye...but I'm moving and so is the "studio"...so Jim and I...and whoever else of the myriad people have dialed in that wish to contribute...will spend a certain amount of time looking back...and yes loooking forward.
So we have news....and we'll share what we have...and talk a bit about STAW...
When "The Master of Disaster" returns sometime in June...we should have a new person for the STAW segment.
Tonight we'll start the show with a short segment with cosplay artist Karessa Trekkie. She's easy to recognize, we've been featuring her off and on as the cover photo on the show's Facebook page.
And then jump into our "Star Trek Attack Wing' segment with Jim annd John. Then spend some time mulling over "ST: First Contact" and lastly continue to give you the best science fiction and entertainment news we can get our greedy little fingers on.
It's May...and you want to be outside...it's warm...I don't blame you at all.
However...if you could find it in your heart to come inside for 90 minutes; or listen to us on your tablet...it would be really swell...
And if you do, i'll personally promise you the best science fiction and entertainment news we can deliver. And we'll even throw in one of the largest web communities for "Star Trek Attack Wing" on the web...
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Mary Elizabeth Hoffman. Mary gives fast paced direct readings focusing on creative, empowering solutions to life's challenges. She uses astrology, tarot and psychic intuition. Mary has led workshops and trips to sacred sites around the world since 1986 on such subjects as astrology, personal growth, earth energies, earth changes, lost civilizations, prophecy, sacred geometry and alternative healing.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• poke root salve is a escharotic which erodes the skin allowing cancer and other infections to come out.. chickweed helps to dissolve cysts..
• nettle infusion rebuilds veins so they are like those as a teenager, legs up the wall massaged with herbal oils also relieves veins..
• persistent vaginal infection, possible undiagnosed chlamydia and lots of information talked about and found in Down There: Sexual and ReproductiveHealth the Wise Woman Way
• poison ivy and witch hazel..
• alternatives to valerian- skullcap tincture better at bringing on sleep and hops..
• when we wake up and cannot fall back to sleep- usually adrenal stress, nourish with nettle infusion..
• 47 and would like to get pregnant- risks and options..
• brandy has too much other stuff in it to absorb other plant constituents- use 100 proof vodka..
• rosacea and burdock root..
• phytoestrogens, phytosterols, precursors to hormones, intestinal flora, tamoxifen and breast cancer prevention..
• you have to be able to get sick to get healthy..
Eadies Herbs Hosted by Erika Daniel
May we Heal the Earth so The Earth can Heal US!
Conversations about HERBS and how to use them for your Body, & Home!
ASK Erika about the Herbs that interest You!
Conversation for Friday April 4th 2014 at 1PM: How to Use
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (8 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (8 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (4 chatters)
- The Final Say (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Michaels Round Table Talk (3 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (2 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (2 chatters)
- Virtuosamente fabulosa (1 chatters)
- Talking WWE with Jay (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- Some Guy Talking (1 chatters)
- Growth Catalyst Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (0 chatters)