SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know there are actual studies that show how beneficial a vacation is to your well being? Taking a break from everyday life is as essential to your health as eating right and exercise. If you want that promotion at work, want to be a better parent or partner, taking time out to unplug could be the answer.
Todays show we will talk about how the benefits of vacations, date nights, staycations, and taking time for self.
We are kicking off the 20th annivesary bash for Peeks Cruises & Tours, by giving away a door prize today to the 7th and 10th callers. More prizes being given away at the event on Thursday. Airline tickets included compliments of Funjet Vacations.
We'll discuss some of the promotions our partners are providing for the next week to celebrate our Travel Pfestival at the Hawaiian Falls Aloha Event Center. Carnival Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Mayflower Tours, Globus Family of Brands, Silver Link, Sandals and Beaches Resorts, Funjet Vacations Paul Gaugin Small Ship Cruising...
Yolanda will be eating local, Lindsey is living local, and Shellda is providing Pfun Pfacts.
Make sure you listen in and call in 646-716-9154.
How often do you say Someday I will go...? Or do you have a Bucket List of places you would like to visit? Do you have both someday and bucket lists vacations? Why should we even care about them? On today's show we talk about the someday and bucket list vacations and what we can do to make them happen.
Summer is here and it's vacation time. You want to enjoy yourself and take the family somwhere nice but where can you go that's nice and cheap?? Let's talk about it today on The Cheap Cheetah Money Show. Vacations on the Cheap! Also stop buy and like our new home at www.facebook.com/TheCheapCheetahMoneyShow or visit us at
www.cheapcheetah.webs.com for all your free e books and other great cheap cheetah products and services.
Vacationing with children while injured requires additional planning. The more activites kids are able to do while you watch, the less stress which will help with your recovery and their levels of fun. Everyone in the family will have to share responsibilities in order to make this a fun time for everyone. Join me, ESTRA today in discussing Summer Vacations while injured with children.
Hello beautiful people, this is cgalive with today’s special topic:“Infinite vacations”,a place where you go to unwind, relax and forget about your everyday troubles.For me there is nothing like boarding a beautiful super liner cruise ship sailing away to the exotic Western Caribbean Isle.Escaping life’s everyday pressures and stress;a vacation you never want to return from.The Caribbean Sea is a cruise lover’s refuge and cruise lover’s sanctuary.As you set out to embrace and lose yourself in its awesome wonder; you suddenly find yourself captivated by its magnificent clear,turquoise color blue waters that take your breath away.The white sandy beaches in Barbados are just divine.If you’re feeling a little romantic the perfect setting is, the secluded Grenada beaches with its unusual black sand of volcanic origin. Among the many exciting excursions in the ports are Dunn’s River Falls, it is considered to be one of the most famous waterfalls in the Western Caribbean. Shore tours are also available to take you to some of the best scenic views of the mountains, rivers, and falls. Western Caribbean cruises exhibit some of the most vibrant cultures their distinction is very different from our own. Along the sea shores are natives offering to braid your hair;trying to sell you hand crafted souvenirs; reflecting a warm, friendly inviting smile, that is very hospitable and down to earth.So much to do, so little time;but if you decide to respite and stay on board you can look forward to an exquisite dining experience where catering to you makes you feel like royalty. As you enter into the evening your expectations of great entertainment is something to marvel about. Everything you desire is right there at your reach;yes you can have it all, see it all, a variety of venues waiting to be explored. Next time you plan your family vacation, consider taking a cruise and melt away all your cares.
Motivational Mondays is a sacred place to press RESET and let it all go and renew your passion and dreams with simple steps.
Who needs a vacation however money is tight this summer?
Join us as the phenomenal Versandra Kennebrew shares with us the best staycations, vacations, and daycations for those on a budget this summer. Also we will continue to talk abut the steps to Manfiesting your Dreams through Journaling: (Download your journal for homework now for FREE- http://store.payloadz.com/details/825120-ebooks-self-help-journal-your-way-back-home.html
Learn more about Versandra Kennebrew at: http://versandrakennebrewintl.com/
If you are looking for a motivational and quick read this summer - check out:
You Want Caviar But Have Money For Chitlins: A Smart Do-It-Yourself Guide for Those On A Budget
The Brand New Mommy: From Babies to Branding to Bliss
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, which airs live from Groveland, gateway to Yosemite National Park, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
- Mara Purl - Best-selling, award-winning author of the popular and critically acclaimed Milford-Haven Novels and Milford-Haven Stories, pioneered small-town fiction for women.
- Chef Jeremy Manley ‘Southern California’s Sustainable Chef’ – Executive chef and owner of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Bistro in Julian, California, Chef Manley will discuss Romantic Foods & Recipes for Valentine’s Day.
- Tracy Billeb of Yosemite Gold Vacations, and special guests, will discuss Pine Mountain Lake as a year-round destination in Yosemite’s Gold Country.
- Brady Parks - The National Parks Band
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
It"s a New Year!! Perfect time to think about new experiences, new opportunities, new ways to improve your mind, body, spirit connection.
Join us as we talk about a new trend in vacations.... Wellness Vacations. This is great idea for a vacation and three Speakers of the PraiseWorks Journey to Wellness Alaska Cruise will be with us to talk about the benefits of a wellness vacation and the type of information and activities they will be sharing on the cruise.
Our Guest: Dr. Kathy Gruver, Author "The Aleternative Medicine Cabinet"
Krists Dunk, Author ""Step Out and Take Your Place: How to Discover and Live Your Everyday Calling."
Dr. Cammi Balleck, Author "Unleash Your Happy Hormones"
Don't miss this very special ediction of "The Wellness Journey!"
Please follow us on BlogTalk and tune in on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1pmPST/4pmEST. Check out our past shows in our "On Demand"section! Great shows, Great Guest, Great Topics! Thanks for listening!
Please follow us on BlogTalk and tune in on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1pmPST/4pmEST. Thanks for listening!
With Memorial Day still a fresh memory, Vicki and Tina discuss vacation time for virtual professionals, both the challenges of disconnecting and the importance of taking time away from your business. Tina and Vicki discuss: • How vacations differ for business owners vs• employees • Making time for vacations • Working vacations • Mini-vacations • Handling Holidays • Stay-cations • The benefits of taking vacation time
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- John Baptist (54 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (24 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (11 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (10 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The Endless Light (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (4 chatters)
- alexas29 (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- The Sisterhood Exchange (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Triangle Variety Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- SweetSouthernTRadio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- REAL MEN SPEAK (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (0 chatters)