SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight’s episode is entitled, Foreign Policy & Child Soldiers, how is our country handling this? Should the United States be involved in stopping the use of child soldiers? What is the United States’ current foreign policy? What should it be? We will be discussing all these questions tonight. Let’s start out with initial reactions about the results from our personalities.
Ukraine, RUssia, China, the Middle East, Central America and more are presenting major issues that need addressed by President Obama.
As I started thinking about the issues that come with a froeign policy dealing with the above arenas, I began asking myself, "What is Obama's Foreign Policy?" I honestly don't know.
I went to the internet in search of the answer...I could not find an answer.
I contacted some "in the know" folks who I felt certain could explain the President's policy...nope.
Join me this morning at 7AM-8:AM EST "In the Pickle Barrel" and let's see if we can come up with the answer.
Can you believe it is already Friday? That means it is AGF aka ANYTHING GOES FRIDAY!!!
Although I have topics to discuss that does not mean we can't change directions. This happens quite often on Fridays beacause it is your day to pick the topic.
What is concerning you? Do you need to get something off your chest? Have we overlooked and important or silly political issue/move?
Just in case you have no particular issue to discuss I come prepared.
The image of the United States is taking a hit all around the globe. I have been spending time looking at foreign newspapers, watching videos, etc to find out what is being said about the United States. As suspected, we do not hear about these things. We are oblivious to what takes places across the seas.
Jump "In the Pickle Barrel" with me from 8AM-10AM EST.
The RightForAmerica Network broadcasts on www.blogtalkradio.com every Sunday afternoon at 5:00 PM EST. We discuss politics, current and world events.
Obama's Very Foreign Foreign Policy.
1. Have you noticed that our President likes to meet foreign dignitaries but he doesn't seem to be able to implement policy with any of them?
2. Is the Mexican Border an example foreign policy failure? Do we have a strategy in place to deal with the invasion of America from the southern border?
3. Why was Hillary Clinton such a failure as Secretary of State? Is John Kerry following in her footsteps?
There is no slant to our show - no left, no right and no bull - we shoot it straight down the middle. Please join us - listen, chat, or call in and lets hear your opinion.
Join The Right For America Network as we discuss why we believe our country is headed in the wrong direction morally, socially, economically and spiritually. Encourage others from all walks of life to join us as well. We are an active group that seeks to makes a difference in America through advocating for conservative values and challenging the liberal/progressive agenda whenever possible.
Sign on and listen in!
Foreign Policy, Domestic Agenda and ISIS, add them all up and you get a picture of the world that holds less promise than when BHO was elected. With one broken promise after another, we find ourselves on the edge facing a collapse. A collapse of our foreign policy, ability to deal with obvious threats from without all the while creating threats within. So what will it take to change the direction of this behemoth? What do you and I have to do to secure the future and promise of opportunity that the Founders laid at the feet of the earliest of us?
Join me to discuss the things that matter most and to ask the hard questions and disucss the tough answers. Anything that makes a difference, is sure to annoy a liberal.
Its My World You Just Live In It. The Warren Markowitz Show
Events in Ukraine and the Middle East are moving at a fast pace. Decisions made by Washington in the next few weeks will determine the level of engagement the Obama administration is willing to go. Has U.S. influence diminished around the world? Join us as we look at what the future holds for U.S. foreign policy.
The role of intelligence in U.S. domestic and foreign policy, a conversation beween investigative journalist Marcy Wheeler and Jay Ackroyd. One of a series of conversations about surveilllance, national security, NSA, CIA, and Congressional oversight.
follow @emptywheel @jayackroyd
There is no area of reputation or esteem that Canada has suffered more from the Harper junta than Foreign Affairs. Canada used to be on the UN Security Council. Canada used to be in the UN Human Rights Commission. Canada used to be known as a peacekeeper nation, a fair broker, an honorable player. Like so many things to Canadians, those days are gone. Emperor being in New York the very day of a major summit at the UN, and he chooses to lunch with corporate elite and drop more information about Canada than he does when in Canada. Minister of Bellowing and Foreign Affairs John Baird addressing the General Assembly's empty chairs. Minister of Unemployment and Multidivision Jason Goering being himself, tweeting manufactured facts. The plain truth is, the world doesn't care what these hacks have to say.
Now we have a chance for Emperor to play the "at war" PM, since he was so disappointed we missed out on Iraq in 2003. Polls having nothing to do with it, of course. The dichotomy of the Harper position on Ukraine, Sri Lanka, China, West Africa, the list goes on. Without even mentioning the "Likud can do no wrong" position from this gang. Where do these decisions lead Canada? And where are the other parties on this?
Kyle Farquharson is an independent journalist, freelance writer, and photographer from Vancouver, B.C., with a master's degree in journalism from the University of British Columbia. He wrote his graduate thesis on the Occupy Wall Street movement, and has a keen interest in social movements, political theory, environmentalism, and international relations. You can follow him on Twitter @kylefarq.
Foreign Affairs has been a subject not delved into on the show adequately. Join Kyle and myself and we will look into the damage done to Canada on the international stage by this rogue administration.
How informed are the people of the United States concerning foreign policy?
Is it our job to make decisions or to submit to decisions made on our behalf?
Confessor Theophanes-Saint of Today
This week the candidates had their last debate, this time discussing Foreign Policy. Did you hear what you wanted? What questions were left unasked?
We will be joined by Ret. Col. Larry Wilkerson, former assistant to Colin Powell, about how foreign policy really impacts each of us. Join us, and call in with your opinions and questions!
Presented by Coffee Party USA, "The Middle Ground" covers a variety of topics on both the left and right sides of the political spectrum, but always with an eye to finding the place where both sides share that 'middle ground.' Co-hosted by award-winning filmmaker Eric Byler and political author Michael Charney, the show airs every Tuesday 8-9 PM EST/5-6 PM PST.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (145 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (55 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (19 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Black Author Network (11 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (5 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (5 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Golden Hawk (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- Annahilation (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)