SORT BY Relevancy
Want to spend your summer vacation dollars where you’ll not only have fun, you’ll visit some of this country’s most amazing sights and keep costs down. If that sounds like you, be sure to tune in and hear what Jamie Jensen has to say.
As a great traveler himself and author of Road Trip USA, Jamie will share America’s top ten quirky attractions, this country’s best diners and drive-ins, his favorite National Parks and camping grounds, and his expert tips for creating a fun and cost effective vacation. So, if you want to start your summer off with a bang, be certain to catch this lively discussion that will make your own road trip a memorable one!
We all hear voices… but how real are the voices we hear??
Listen to real talk as captured by Real Voices USA!
Real Voices is dedicated to providing a platform in which the voices of the average person can be heard. Curtis Watkins, founder of Real Voices USA, journeys in a recreational vehicle (RV) to diverse communities across America to listen, engage, and provide a means for action-minded people to create their own solutions.
Wherever you are in the USA, look for the Real Voice RV!!
Check out the videos and ask yourself these questions:
1. Can striking up a conversation with your neighbor create a better community?
2. How much time should it take to build a respectful community?
3. Can you spare some time to create a healthier society?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8o3C8NU290 Mayor Grant
https://youtu.be/yIPSZbvu1Uk Baltimore Youth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEsdojb_nbQ Marisa Madigan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khLjwi4rZPo T.D. Stanger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtJ728FsxBo Fletcher Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meu5PQlkdg0 Mary Harris
A group of Seattle Randonneurs decided to create an unofficial challenge to honor the memory of one of their own, Don Boothby, who passed away before he got a chance to complete a 300k ride every month of the year, Hence the Boothby Challenge was created.
4 riders completed it in 2014
Randonneuring is long-distance unsupported endurance cycling. This style of riding is non-competitive in nature, and self-sufficiency is paramount. Participation in randonneuring events is part of a long tradition that goes back to the beginning of the sport of cycling in France and Italy. Friendly camaraderie and perseverance are the hallmarks of randonneuring.
Ally Stacher is a professional cyclist with Specialized-Lululemon. She's a support rider who does everything she possibly can do to help her team succeed. Stacher
inherited a love of homemade juicing from her aunt, who bought her a Jack LaLanne juicer during her sophomore year of college. “I was instantly hooked,” she says. “My roommate and I started juicing like crazy.”
It’s a habit that Stacher continues today—even while on the road. “I was traveling with a little Omega juicer,” she says. “It was perfect—it fit into my backpack so I never had to put it in my checked bag. Then the travel got to it and it died on me. It was an incredibly sad day. I now travel with a Breville juicer my teammate bought me for my birthday. It’s pretty easy to lug around. I will say, though, when you go through security with a juicer in your backpack it tends to set off the alarm.”
Stacher claims to be a frugal juicer—“I don’t do too many add-ins…the occasional wheat grass, but that’s about it.”—but admits to being crazy for beets. And for good reason: Research show that drinking beetroot juice can boost a cyclist’s endurance. In one study, volunteers were able to ride about a minute and a half longer compared to when they drank a placebo. Ninety-two seconds may not seem like a lot, but in the world of professional cycling, it’s more than enough to separate the winners from the losers.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (44 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (30 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (9 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (5 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Universal Energy (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (0 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)