SORT BY Relevancy
Join Anna Banguilan as she talks with Ursula Lentine, licensed Minister, New Thought Practitioner, Spiritual Advisor, and Healer.
Ursula offers unique, powerful and transformational services in the areas of Pranic healing, Internal Family Systems, and Treatment/Prayer that enhance your life experiences.She works with individuals and groups to help them discover and release unconscious obstacles, allowing them to live an unencumbered and purposeful life. Her certifications include Metaphysics, Internal Family Systems, and Pranic Healing.
like us on facebook because we LOVE you!!
Please enjoy this pre recorded show with Ursula Stephen giving hairstylist tips on how she started doing Rihanna's hair. Ursula was very warm and had loads of information that could help hairstylists get to the next level in their career. Like I ALWAYS say all stylists should think beyond the chair. The beauty industry is so vast you don't have to stay glued to the salon. Listen and if you have any questions feel free to call in. Thanks for your continued support. Rosa!
Ursula Bielski is the founder of Chicago Hauntings, Inc. and the host of PBS' "The Hauntings of Chicago" (WYCC).
An historian, author, and parapsychology enthusiast, she has been writing and lecturing about Chicago's supernatural folklore and the paranormal for nearly 20 years, and is recognized as a leading authority on the Chicago region's ghostlore and cemetery history. She is the author of five popular and critically acclaimed books on the same subjects, all published by Lake Claremont Press.
Ursula grew up in a haunted house on Chicago's north side and received an early education in Chicago history from her father, a Chicago police officer, who introduced Ursula to the ghosts at Graceland Cemetery, Montrose Point and the old lockup at the storied Maxwell Street Police Station. Since that time Ursula has been involved in countless investigations of haunted sites in and around Chicago, including such notorious locales as Wrigley Field, the Congress Hotel, the Indiana Dunes, the Red Lion Pub, Hull House, Bachelors Grove Cemetery, Rose Hill Cemetery, haunted Archer Avenue, Chinatown, the Eastland disaster site, Dillinger's Alley and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre site. Her paranormal travels have also led her to investigate sites as infamous as the Bell Witch Cave in Tennessee; the Oshkosh, Wisconsin Opera House; New Orleans' House of the Rising Sun; the City Cemetery in Key West, Florida; and the Civil War Battlefield at Gettysburg.
Aside from her writing, Ursula has been featured on numerous television documentaries, including productions by the A&E Network, The History Channel, The Learning Channel, SyFy, The Travel Channel, and PBS. She's been a judge on "Paranormal Challenge" and a regular guest on "Ghost Adventures" and the "Maury Show," as well as a favorite lecturer at Darkness Events.
Brad Klinge from "Ghost Lab" stared in the Discovery Channel paranormal reality series. Brad is the president and founder of the supernatural investigative company, Everyday Paranormal.
Brad Klinge was born and raised in the Universal City/Schertz area, just outside San Antonio, Texas. He is a 1996 graduate of Southwest Texas State University, with a major in business and a minor in broadcast journalism.
Everyday Paranormal is Brad's full-time job and career. He has always had an interest in the supernatural, and that multiplied tenfold in the summer of 1990, when he was able to witness and film one of the most phenomenal supernatural events ever recorded — an actual ghost regiment. This experience was the driving force behind Brad's decision to form Everyday Paranormal in October 2007. His goal is to take supernatural investigation to a new level with common-sense theories and techniques that so far have led to extraordinary evidence.
Hello fellow coaches! Would you like some targeted coaching advice based on neuroscience and consciousness? We are hosting our quarterly "Ask Ann and Ursula" show where you can submit challenging or confusing client scenarios and we'll do our best to roll out the neuroscience and perhaps point you in a helpful direction.
Because of confidentiality, we'd like you to submit questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make them somewhat generic (and so your voice is recognized). This is going to be a really fun and lively show with lots of advice and of course, lots of neuroscience!
Author Ursula K. LeGuin said, "There have been great societies that did not use the wheel, but there have been no societies that did not tell stories." The power of stories is one of the topics we explore in this episode of the Literary New England Radio Show as we speak with authors:
Audrey Magee on The Undertaking
Ellen Cooney on The Mountaintop School for Dogs and Other Second Chances
Tana French on The Secret Place
Susanna Kearsley on Season of Storms
Listeners can win copies of each of these titles!
Sharon Weil talks with James Stark about permaculture, tending the inner garden, and the wisdom of living in alignment with nature. He is co-founder and co-director of Regenerative Design Institute, a permaculture school that “grows people, and the new community leaders for our times.” He co-directs the Ecology of Leadership and Ecology of Awakening programs at RDI. A community visioning leader, James shows us how to tend the inner soil so the seeds of our visions can grow in the world. This conversation was so lively, it continues on to next week! www.regenerativedesign.org www.passing4normal.com
Sharon Weil talks with Corinne Bourdeau, social change media producer and marketer, about how a captivating issue-oriented film can have a huge effect on the beliefs, hearts, and actions of the public. Bringing her innovative expertise to such films as: The Cove, Fuel, Bottle Shock, Buck and the current release, Boyhood, Corinne knows what it is to seed change on a large scale with a small budget! www.360degreecomm.net
Sandra Kirkpatrick At 2:00PM
Ursula Nussbaummer At 2:12PM
Stephanie Krasowski At 2:36PM
Lisa Eischeid At 2:48PM
Barbara Strauss At 3:00PM
Karla Painter At 3:24PM
Joan Mccloskey At 3:36PM
Brandy Campbell At 4:24PM
Sharon Weil continues her discussion with Robert Litman, breath and movement educator. This time they discuss how rather than an emotional issue, anxiety is a breathing issue that triggers an emotional response. Quite a revelation! More than 20% of the population suffers from anxiety, and Robert shows how this can be regulated by breathing exercises.
Sharon Weil talks with Jacques Verduin about his transformational programs with incarcerated men in San Quentin Prison. Guiding Rage into Power (GRIP) provides the tools that enable prisoners to create change from the inside out and "turn the stigma of being a violent offender into a badge of being a non-violent Peacekeeper” They discuss some underlying causes of violence, and how mediation, community, and forgiveness practices can bring about a change of heart in a very tight space. Released inmates who have graduated from the program work with challenged youth and are models and teachers to their brothers and sisters who are still incarcerated.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (151 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Annahilation (27 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (20 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- MABIM (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- The 720 Show (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (7 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (7 chatters)
- Truf Bros (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- DJ NIA BOOM (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Live with TLGriffin (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Table Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)