SORT BY Relevancy
Cosmic Vision News – 27JUN - Show Summary
BEESWAX PRODUCTS: http://purebeeworks.com DISCOUNT CODE (10%) FOR PURCHASES: GAO12
1. GERMANY PROTESTS U.S. FEDERAL RESERVE ACT - SHAMING THE U.S. .
2. ISIS IN IRAQ: CABAL CORPORATION, INSURGENT GROUP, OR RETURNING DEITY?
3. UKRAINE SIGNS FREE TRADE ZONE AGREEMENT WITH EU.
4. FINANCE: CHINA MOVES FORWARD TO LAUNCH ITS OWN WORLD BANK.
5. FINANCE: US REVENUE SERVICE COMMISSIONER GETS GRILLING FROM CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVE.
6. GENERAL: ‘JUNK’ DNA HAS A PURPOSE, AND IT MAY NOW BE A HIGHER PURPOSE.
7. DISCLOSURE: HAS ‘FINAL’ WARNING BEEN ISSUED TO ELITIST OLIGARCHS BY BENEVOLENT GALACTIC FAMILY MEMBER?
8. TECH: LIGHTER-THAN-AIR SOLID PRODUCED BY 3D PRINTER.
9. TECH: DENTAL DRILLING FOR CAVITIES MAY SOON BE A THING OF THE PAST.
10. HEALTH: VANISHING VASANAS - TAPPING INTO UPSETTING ISSUES WITH THE INTENTION TO RELEASE AND HEAL.
11. FINAL WORDS: RISE UP.
in Self Help
Do you talk yourself out of sharing things of concern to you because you anticipate your loved one flying off the handle?Do you imagine getting a bad response and then decide it's not worth talking? Then you must be feeling very alone and burdened with your issues. Fear of upsetting your loved ones by sharing your dilemmas shuts you down making the relationship non-existant. Why settle for such an unsatisfactory and unsatisfying relationship? Tune into part 16 of my series on managing bad
Amy Alkon's Advice Goddess Radio: "Nerd Your Way To A Better Life!" with the best brains in science.
Join me for a "Best Of" replay -- a thought-provoking, mind-opening show on the underpinnings of our sexuality.
Dr. Jesse Bering’s book, “Perv,” is subtitled “The Sexual Deviant in All of Us.” This is a book about weird sex but it’s also a book about all of the ways that even “normal” people fall along the spectrum of “perversions.”
Tonight’s show, like Bering’s book, will be a fascinating inside look into how our specific sexual desires seem to be shaped in childhood, how sexually not “normal” some of the most seemingly normal people are, and how human psychology leads us to find others’ sex practices upsetting and creepy instead of just different from our own.
As Bering writes, “Humans aren’t the only sex deviants in the animal kingdom. But we are the only ones to stigmatize each other as disgusting perverts.”
Join me and all my fascinating guests every Sunday, 7-8 p.m. Pacific Time, 10-11 p.m. Eastern Time, at blogtalkradio.com/amyalkon or subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
My show's sponsor is Audible.com. Get a free audiobook download and support this show financially at no cost to you by signing up for a free 30-day trial at audibletrial.com/amya (It's $14.95 after 30 days, but you can cancel before then and have it cost you nothing.)
Preorder my upcoming book, the science-based and funny "Good Manners For Nice People Who Sometimes Say F*ck," here. (St. Martin's Press, June 3, 2014.)
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress