SORT BY Relevancy
Christopher Impey is a British astronomer, educator and author. His work is supported with a twenty million dollar grant from NASA and NSF. He's authored over 160 papers on cosmology and astrobiology. He's also written a series of science books, The Living Cosmos, How It Ends, How It Began and Dreams of Other Worlds. He was a Vice President of The American Astronomical Society and is a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. He's also won a number of awards from 1990 to the present
Today, he is a professor of astronomy. He earned his Ph.D. at the University of Edinburgh in 1981, basic undergraduate work at the University of London.
Join Professor Chris Impey, Melissa and me Monday, January 20, 2014 at 8 pm ET for an exciting discussion of Unmanned Space Exploration.
With Alan Leonardi, Deputy Director, NOAA Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory and Joe Cione.
We’ll talk about applications of autonomous systems (both sea and air based) in tropical storm environments, and work in atmospheric science and environmental awareness.
In tonight's show, I am looking at the situation in America regadring the unmanned borders and the sheer volume of illiegal immigrants moving into the States everyday. The Texas border is wide open and even border patrol units have admitted that they have been prevented from making any arrests.
Chaos is ruling. Drug Cartels are being wlecomed into the States whilst veterans are left to die.
The illegals children are being givent he best education whilst the American children are being dumbed down. Mass graves have already been discovered containing the bodies of both adult immigrants and children. The Obama administration seem to be pushing this chaos, but why?
Chaos theory studies the behavior of dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions—a paradigm popularly referred to as the butterfly effect.
Chaos: When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future.
Where is this heading?
The phonelines will be closed to questions, but you are more than welcome to call in and listen to the show.
Show starts Friday 27th June 2014 at 8:00pm BST. All shows are archived so feel free to listen whenever you can.
Please join Bruce A Raisch as he spins his ghostly tales and regales us with his life experiences and journeys..
This week we will talk about ship wrecks - The Mary Celeste in particular -
THE TRUE STORY OF THE MARY CELESTE
On December 4, 1872, the unmanned Mary Celeste was found adrift in the Atlantic with its cargo fully intact. The mystery of this "ghost ship" remained unanswered for over 135 years. What happened to the Mary Celeste is widely regarded as the most famous mystery of the sea. Watch it unfold to its stunning conclusion, at last... For the video and more info: http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/sc/web/show/130102/the-true-story-of-the-mary-celeste
Bruce will also be discussing the true story of "The Exorcism", The Malaysian Flight that disappeared, and much, much more..
In the mean time, please check out Bruce's website, The Ghost Town Hunter http://www.theghosttownhunter.com/home.html
FAST FORWARD TO 6 MINUTES… WE EXPERIENCED AUDIO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
Gene and I will delve into the hullabaloo over privacy concerns and the DHS/FAA lists of approved UAS vendors as well as other timely subjects.
During the course of the show, listeners will be able to join the chat and ask questions.
Guests will include; Gretchen West, Dr. Jerry Lemieux, Marcus Min and other special guests sharing their experiences and interpretations from the 2012 show.
Next best thing to being at the show in person ;-)
We interview Chris Abbott from OpenBriefing, a civil society Intelligence agency operating across the world to promote a fact-based intelligence worldview. Chris is a former thinktank employee who set up OpenBriefing to counteract the ideology-based worldview which dominates policymaking across the world. In its first 2 years it has produced numerous reports on unmanned armed drones, civil unrest and its root causes, and much else. OpenBriefing releases all its work, even that which is commissioned, for free to the general public.
Links for OpenBriefing:
- Website: http://www.openbriefing.org/
- Chris Abbot's site: http://www.chrisabbott.info/sustainable-security.html
- OpenBriefing on Twitter: https://twitter.com/openbriefings
- The growing independence of high Frequency Trading autonomy: http://io9.com/a-new-digital-world-is-emerging-thats-too-fast-for-us-1286428447
- Special report commissioned by the Remote Control Project on drones: http://www.openbriefing.org/docs/Remote-Control-War.pdf
- EATR, an autonomous carnivorous robot: http://www.robotictechnologyinc.com/index.php/EATR
About: ZM Global Radio is a weekly radio show presented by various active coordinators of The Zeitgeist Movement in a rotational fashion. These broadcasts discuss the developments and aims of The Zeitgeist Movement.
Imagine this, Amazon Prime Air —
Amazon reports that it's "something the team has been working on in our next generation R&D lab.
The goal of this new delivery system is to get packages into customers’ hands in 30 minutes or less using unmanned aerial vehicles.
Putting Prime Air into commercial use will take some number of years as we advance the technology and wait for the necessary FAA rules and regulations."
Watch Amazon Prime Air.
We have scheduled an Army Bloggers Roundtable with Col. Gregory Gonzalez, program manager, Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), Tim Owings, deputy program manager, UAS and Viva Austin, Airspace Integration Product director, UAS for Monday, Oct. 25 at 9:00 a.m. EDT. They will discuss the advances in UAS and how they are used in military operations. They will also discuss recent strides in FAA approval for unmanned aircraft flights within the national airspace and the new "hybrid" manned-unmanned combat aviation operations.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (48 chatters)
- Curious Times (36 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (32 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (14 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Love Productions (11 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (11 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- El Maat (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- ETA (2 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- WRESTLE RAMA (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- CHOIICE ENTERTAINMENT (0 chatters)