SORT BY Relevancy
Grow up!!! Not everyone is playing games or gives a damn about games! Let's talk about how Unity is being used in education, research, architectural visualization and medicine.
Our guests on this episode are Chris Hart and Kyle G from Reaction Grid. They'll be showing a discussing of the use of Jibe for importing environmental factors to affect a simulated environment as well as controlling external hardware in reaction to virtual world events.
We have to look into these alternative pathways because they might be the very opportunity that pays "that bill".
Allow me the luxury of sounding like a broke record when I say... "We're gonna jump in early and hit it hard. That's where the advantage is."
Your Unity expertise can be leveraged in so many ways. Don't limit yourself to just developing the next hot iPhone or facebook game.
Join us as we hear from experts that have taken the alternate path to success with Unity3D.
In this introductory session we sit down with Andrew Gracie, chief strategist at dimeRocker Social Engagement Platform to discuss the opportunities out there for indie game developers to generate revenue beyond the iPhone.
This is the intro for next week's Question and answer session during which we will have viewers call up with their monetization questions for Andrew.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Talk Radio (55 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- Christian Defence League (8 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (7 chatters)
- THE PORTICO OF SOLOMON (6 chatters)
- Cosmicopia Cafe (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (5 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Cinema Files Radio (3 chatters)
- Progress in the World (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Astounding Faith In Christ (0 chatters)