SORT BY Relevancy
Scandal, Controversy and Veterans Care in the United States have gone hand-in-hand for virtually as long as there's been a republic.
After the Revolutionary War, for instance, payments promised by Congress to disabled veterans were left up to the states, and only a few thousand of those who served ever received anything, according to the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Americans are ready for immigration reform. They are just not ready enough.
In the debate about the influx of young illegal immigrants from Central America, a 2008 measure addressing undocumented minors — passed with unanimous consent in Congress and signed into law by President George W. Bush — is getting a lot of attention.
It seems that, no matter where the immigration debate heads, comparisons to efforts last decade will follow.
A major reason that comparison keeps coming up is because Congress keeps failing -- as it did then -- to pass much of anything. But we know Congress hasn't changed. The question is: Have the American people? Are Americans more ready for immigration reform now than they were seven years ago?
Lets take a look at several things going on partaining to this Immigration and the US.
Mr. Nelson takes an indebt look at our country's history and details some 42 point conclusions on what kind of country this would be if the South had won the Civil War. Or would it have survived into the twenty-first century? What affects would their victory have had on the world? As President Lincoln said in his second inaugural address; “Both parties deprecated war, but one of them would make war rather than let the nation survive, and the other would accept war rather than let it perish, and the war came.” Mr. Nelson who created the Facebook group “The Civic Mentor” also wrote and continually updates a paper he entitles “My Preliminary Vision Statement”. His vision and reasoning is that community, local, national, and world involvement starts at the neighborhood level. He is one of those great individuals whose primary concern is mankind. Join us live, for a very interested discussion. Our Chat Room will be open allowing debate among callers while they are waiting to submit a question to our guest.
in Self Help
Because America's Borders are so wide we have often been inundated with illegal aliens. One of the things we have to demand of everyone whether they are illegal or not is that they should speak English.
We must protect ourselves by being strict about the official language of the United States. We have such a beautiful language it is a crime to allow others to come here without making an effort to speak it.
Illegal immigrants should at least make the effort to speak the language. We cannot be a dumping ground for everyone that thinks they have got the "golden ticket".
June 14th is the annual birthday of the United States Army. Freedom isn't free and America's fighting spirit has won our freedom.
Our country is going through transformations not seen since the Industrial Revolution. America is transforming because it HAS TO. The current state of our nation, politically and economically, is unsustainable. Change is the only certainty. I am a part of that change. If you live in the United States, consciously or unconsciously, YOU are a part of that change too. As we go through these changes together, we will be the ones redefining the state of America, the new American state. These are extraordinary times.
There are approximately 2 million inmates in state, federal and private prisons throughout the country. “no other society in human history has imprisoned so many of its own citizens.” The figures show that the United States has locked up more people than any other country: a half million more than China, which has a population five times greater than the U.S. Statistics reveal that the United States holds 25% of the world’s prison population, but only 5% of the world’s people. From less than 300,000 inmates in 1972, the jail population grew to 2 million by the year 2000. In 1990 it was one million. Ten years ago there were only five private prisons in the country, with a population of 2,000 inmates; now, there are 100, with 62,000 inmates. It is expected that by the coming decade, the number will hit 360,000, according to reports.
This sermon preached in 1954, Rev. William Branham preaches from II Chr. 18:12 about the story of the prophet Micaiah and the false prophets of Baal. He uses an analogy comparing King Ahab and Queen Jezebel to the modern church. He also discusses how that demons have invaded the U.S. though Hollywood. Also, how the modern church has become indifferent, lukewarm and idolatrous.
This week we talk about the effort to save the United States Postal Service from total privatization with Richard Thayer, editor of The North Carolina Letter Carrier. The interview runs about 40 minutes. This program was pre-recorded on April 17. 2014. No calls can be taken on this subject. DI Sundays is a weekly public affairs presentation of DemocracyInteractive.com a progressive chat community which has been on the web since 2007.
Tonight's Show starts at 7:30 PM Eastern Time. We invite everyone to call in and voice your opinions on this topic. 646-595-4346 is the call in number to chat LIVE. TUNE IN.....CALL IN!
George Washington our first President of the United States of America Looking at George Washington’s two terms as President wraps up our series on his extremely interesting story and contribution to us all. Particularly his role in forming a government with three separate and co-equal branches of government. He and the other founders held very definite views on what would happen if we allowed future leaders to distort our three branches of government.
The people, as sovereign, retain ultimate rights to interpret, enforce, amend, and abolish the Constitution. We are not bound by unconstitutional edicts from state or federal governments. The basis of our political system is the right of the people to make and to alter their constitutions of government. — George Washington
Why did our Founding Fathers design a government divided into three separate but Co – Equal Branches of Government?
Why did our Founding Fathers design our particular type of Constitution and later introduce amendments now known as “The Bill of Rights?”
[T]he opinion which gives to the judges the right to decide what laws are constitutional and what not, not only for themselves, in their own sphere of action, but for the Legislature and Executive also in their spheres, would make the Judiciary a despotic branch. — Thomas Jefferson
We are going to answer these questions and will look at where we are today relative to these two questions. There are reasons our leaders decided to change our original systems design and none of them have anything to do with “We the People”.
O Ye Drybones tonight is very special our guest is former congressman James Traficant democrat of ohio, none for his speech on The Bankruptcy of The United States. after this historic speech the power that be came against voice of truth by indicting him
In 2002, Traficant was indicted on federal corruption charges for taking campaign funds for personal use. Again, he opted to represent himself, insisting that the trial was part of a vendetta against him dating to his 1983 trial. After a two-month federal trial, on April 15, 2002, he was convicted of 10 felony counts including bribery, racketeering, and tax evasion. He was sentenced to a federal prison, where he served seven years. Per House rules, he lost his right to vote on legislation pending an investigation by the House Ethics Committee. but after his release he has been a champion for all people to what is going on in the district of columbia he the first he done upon being release. and now he working on a movement call Project Freedom the program to end the IRS, Federal Reserve, trade deficit and repudiate the debt to the international Banksters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek_3X2ONCx0
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (94 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (70 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (64 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (42 chatters)
- NTEB (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (18 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (9 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (7 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (2 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (0 chatters)