SORT BY Relevancy
Getting hired takes an assessment of where you are, where you have been and where you are going. This asssessment could seem useless and time consuming, but a few days doing of honest assessment will get you hired in only a few weeks . The show titles below will get you on the right track. If your engine need fueling the engine is your chore. Pulling the switch is your chore. Bringing in help is your chore. You must know exactly what you want and when you want it. You and only you are the engineer of your successes.
Are you Newly Unemployed, Listen Up.
Would you like to Get Paid While Training to Work
Is rejection standing in your way? Let's Do rejection.
Don't blame yourself for continued unemployment if you are out there trying everyday. Joblessness is tied to politics.
Do job search using a telephone book, walk in, email, tweet, facebook, planned and unplanned networking.
The numbers of long term unemployed have been growing steadily. Over six million Americans now have been unemployed for two years or more. Many of these people who have been unemployed for two years, have then depleted their available unemployment benefits, and many of these people have also either run up credit card debt or depleted their savings . Their financial situation and credit scores may have been negatively impacted too. To add to the problem, the reality is that employers now discri
Anne Pryor, M.A., is a Meaningful Connector, Online Brand Strategist, Speaker and LinkedIn Coach & Trainer. She leverages marketing strategy, business objectives and online tools to help clients be found, look good and make meaningful business connections.
Anne is considered one of the leading authorities on social connections with a specialty in LinkedIn, generating millions of dollars for her clients. Certified in Online Branding, Anne has trained more than 35,000 people how to strategically leverage LinkedIn. As a marketing executive, career coach and certified online strategist, she understands branding. Anne holds a Master of Arts in Human Development, Holistic Health and Wellness, and she is a certified Nordic walker instructor and a soul color water artist.
You can find Anne HERE.
* turn down volume to hear audio clearly L. K. Pinder Daily DigitaL News Twitter: lkpinder http://lkpinder.blogspot.com/ for daily podcast Question: Do you believe the increase of entrepreneurs will drecrease the number of unemployed? New York Amsterdam News http://amsterdamnews.com/news/2013/aug/15/vision-and-entrepreneurship-are-americas-formula-s/ New York Daily News http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/quinn-job-unemployed-article-1.1427214 Wall Street Journal http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323639704579014490635146188.html USA Today http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/08/15/jobless-claims/2658647/ The New York Times http://boss.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/08/15/today-in-small-business-loan-demand-declines/?ref=smallbusiness&_r=0
Life during unemployment can be very depressing and make people shy away from many day to day public and private activities. The Unemployed guy in Vancouver Canada will talk about ways to cope with all this unpleasantness and help people be able to enjoy their lives more during this difficult time. I will talk about my experiences during my unemployment to this point and what the future may or may not hold for me and everyone else.
Unemployed? The beginning to getting another job? Unemployment is going to be exactly what you make it Prepare now for where you plan to be in 6 months. How to avoid jobless depression:( click here Dealing with Debt While Unemployed: ( click here Skill Matcher: ) Click here. Occupation matching: click here. ISEEK Skills Assessment: ) click here. Create a job search plan: ) click here Creditors, Budget, Daily Agenda, Health Fitness, Resume, Your ide
Are you one of the millions of Americans who find themselves numbered among the unemployed? Are the prospects for a new job looking pretty bleak right now?
Before you give up altogether, you owe it to yourself to tune in to hear the story of one man who turned an unexpected job loss into a new life and an exciting new future.
Join us as we chat with Alan G. Sherwood, Owner of Sherwood Consulting Service, and author of the groundbreaking book, Successfully Unemployed: Finding or Creating Your Dream Job. He's going to tell you how to forge a new path despite the setbacks of the current economy.
Call us with your questions and comments: 646-716-6910, or chat LIVE with us during the show!
Tired of being unemployed or underemployed and struggling to make ends meet? You can go from poverty to prosperity by making one simple decision. How many have changed their lives by choosing to take control of their own income? Peb Ali and Rev. Edwin Perry, the Founders of Wake Up Now have created a system to put people in business making money by buying when others buy products and services used every day.
This show will showcase the brightest and talented men and women, yet they are unemployed. Lets get to the bottom of this and find out why people that are so charismatic, so energetic and educated are still under or unemployed. Jobs are opening up all over the place, are the requirements or background checks too strigent? Lets talk about it! Plus some business owners will give some advice and what they look for in an employment candidate!
Join Host Live Chats
- Tens or Chops (45 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Dot Net Podcasts (33 chatters)
- King Noble Black Supremacy (9 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (8 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (7 chatters)
- Reader Tash (5 chatters)
- Truth Education (5 chatters)
- WorstShowOnTheWeb (3 chatters)
- MMWHP Productions LLC (3 chatters)
- Secret Windows (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Rancho Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)