SORT BY Relevancy
"Trying Not to Lose Your Mind While Being Unemployed: From a Mommy's Perspective" will discuss what Mommy's can do to stay focused and maintain Mental Health during these times. My guest host is LaRhonda Jones-Riddle, MD. She is a Psychiatrist with a Specialization in children. Dr. Jones has a private practice and is also a Director at United Health.
There's not a lot that can be done for the long term unemployed until they actually take it upon themsselves to identify and solve their continued unemployed problem. The fault of being unemployed is not your fault, but remaining unemployed at this stage is your fault. I'll tell you what I think and know. You tell me why I'm wrong.
Long term unemployed, today's show is for you, come and learn about yourself. All Americans who can work should be working for the good of America. It is your responsibility to take care of yourself and your family and if you can do this in this land of opportunity you can do anywhere.
Your intrepid host can't believe the similarities between the problems in Iraq and the problems in the large decaying urban centers...a sense of hope inspired by the access and use of guns of all sizes and descriptions. A sense of hope fueled by the rage of youth and a desire to be wanted...figuratively and really. Both Iraq and urban America are both finding their voice at the expense of too many. In Iraq we created the nightmare, thanks to Dick Cheney and his merry band of idiots and in America it was created by the NRA and the fueled anger of a disaffected group of young black men who only see hopelessness. Oh, and a cop in Missouri killed an unarmed black teen with multiple shots...because he was black? I thought they coul;d only do that in Florida.
Life during unemployment can be very depressing and make people shy away from many day to day public and private activities. The Unemployed guy in Vancouver Canada will talk about ways to cope with all this unpleasantness and help people be able to enjoy their lives more during this difficult time. I will talk about my experiences during my unemployment to this point and what the future may or may not hold for me and everyone else.
The process to getting a great job is to start with a great application process and a resume for each job you seek. Learn now to complete a master application. Make the master application a job search tool.
Using the wrong job title extends job search. Job skills must match the job you want. Marketing your job search is a tool for getting hired. Learn now to match your skills to several titles. Learn to market your skills. You are the product. You have skills. You have to learn to market yourself. Everyone is marketable. Think of yourself as a walking, talking commercial.
Use this Resource link to update job titles, job descriptions, get training info, and find job openings in you city.
Print the list of 300 corporations from my last show. These are 300 corporations, not companies. 300 CEOs for these 300 corporations met with the President early 2014 and agreed to do their part in getting America back to work. They are doing what they promised. As job seekers you have to do your part. Present to them the person who can get the job done. The right look, skills, work experience, education, ability to fit the climate of that company, and ability to communicate based on job desired. Go to these companies, preferrably as a walk-in and ask for work. Carry with you a resume, master application, business card, and a pleasant personality. You have been referred by the president of the United States. Make the President proud of our efforts.
Start with a great application process and a resume for each job you want to have. Learn how to complete a master application.
The wrong job title will extend your job search. Job skills must match the job you want. Learn how to match your skills to several titles.
Resource links to update job titles and job descriptions.
Give these 300 company CEOs an opportunity to put their words into actions. They met with the President early 2014 and agreed to do their part in getting long term unemployed job seekers back to work. The stock markets are doing the best ever. I take that as them receiving blessings for their participating in helping the country. Afterall, there are more than 25 million companies in America. Only around 300 employers expressed the public desire to help the job seekers, the consumers they depend on. Go to these companies, preferrably as a walk-in and ask for work. Carry with you a resume, master application, business card, and a pleasant card. And tell them the president sent you. I would say good luck, but I'll just say be prepared!
If you have been out of work for some time now, it’s an economic infliction you might never recover from. Employers lose confidence in people who have been out of the workplace and it gets worse as time progresses.
Are you one of the long term unemployed? Perhaps terminally unemployed? Just getting any job can be difficult too, since employers are highly suspect of hiring someone who will leave the minute something better comes around.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss the discriminating aspects of getting a job when you have not had one lately.
Your today is reflective of your yesterday. Your tomorrow will reflect your today. Your yesterdays was filled with work to do daily, you had a job yesterday. Today your are unemployed. You can no longer fill your days with the work you did for years. Or can you? This is where we begin. As the saying goes, if you want something done, get a busy person to do it. I'm that busy person when it comes to you getting a job. I guaranteer you your Work for Life.
Getting hired takes an assessment of where you are, where you have been and where you are going. This asssessment could seem useless and time consuming, but a few days doing of honest assessment will get you hired in only a few weeks . The show titles below will get you on the right track. If your engine need fueling the engine is your chore. Pulling the switch is your chore. Bringing in help is your chore. You must know exactly what you want and when you want it. You and only you are the engineer of your successes.
Are you Newly Unemployed, Listen Up.
Would you like to Get Paid While Training to Work
Is rejection standing in your way? Let's Do rejection.
Don't blame yourself for continued unemployment if you are out there trying everyday. Joblessness is tied to politics.
Do job search using a telephone book, walk in, email, tweet, facebook, planned and unplanned networking.
The numbers of long term unemployed have been growing steadily. Over six million Americans now have been unemployed for two years or more.
Many of these people who have been unemployed for two years, have then depleted their available unemployment benefits, and many of these people have also either run up credit card debt or depleted their savings .
Their financial situation and credit scores may have been negatively impacted too. To add to the problem, the reality is that employers now discriminate against them now because they are unemployed so long and they have even less chance of getting a job now.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss America’s Long Term Unemployed…Too Long to Be Employed?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (92 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (36 chatters)
- in5d (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (17 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- AAAL with Carole and Steve (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)