SORT BY Relevancy
On nSundat April 20th at 9pm est, 8pm cst, and 7pm pst join Mary and Ken as they make a few announcements regarding upcoming episodes. There will be a very exciting announcement at the end and I am sure that everyone will be happy to hear it. Nano Reef Hour will return next weekend with Joe and Albert on the Under The Sea Radio Show ! So many wonderful things we are working on for all of you out there. If you have suggestions please send them to me at email@example.com
On Thursday November 21st at 3 pm est, 2pm cst and 12 pm pst, I will be hosting the show and explaining things that have been happening in regards to the show staff changes. I hope everyone who loves the4 UNDER THE SEA RADIO SHOW as much as I do will tune in.
There might also be a surprise guest or two who will be calling in for my support. Stay tuned and tune in !
Sunday May 25th at 8pm est, 7pm cst and 5pm pst, Joe Faszl and Albert Thiel will kick off a two part discussion on those amazing animals called Sea Anemones. These amazing animals are a very valuable asset to the oceans and habitats in the animal kingdom. In your aquariums they add a sense of mystery and beauty. We will be discussing lots of tips and facts including a very special guest on the second episode. Join us for another exciting Nano Reef Hour !
On Monday June 2nd at 8pm est, 7pm cst and 5pm pst, Join Ken Boorman, Ken McKeighen, Mike Sanchez and Henry McKeighen as they resume their discussion on the fossil records of these intriguing marine animals. Why is there very little known regarding Sea Anemones ? Join us tonight as we delve into the depths of these great minds to try and find the answers !
On Wednesday July 2nd, at 8pm est, 7pm cst, 5pm pst Enjoy the pond and water gardening lifestyle segment, with your host Mike Gannon from the Pond Hunter Radio Broadcast. Mike and his guests will sample different wine varieties from the Koi Pond Cellars label out of Washington State. Come enjoy the water gardening lifestyle with a glass of wine by the pond and the Koi Pond Cellars sommelier . Koi Pond Cellars has some great wine varieties and Mike and his guests will help you decide which ones to choose. Wine and water gardens go together perfectly and Koi Pond Cellars is blending them together! The Pond Hunter Radio Broadcast begins at 8 PM EST. Call in when show is live at 949.534.0637.The Pursuit Of All Things Aquatic.
Sunday, November 17, 2013 at 8:00 pm est, 7:00 cst, 5:00 pst.
There are a number of different commercial companies that put out a variety of different types of fish food for both freshwater and saltwater aquarium inhabitants. These types of fish foods generally fall into seperate categories such as pellet, and flake dry foods and various different types of frozen prepared foods. Albert J Thiel and Joe Faszl will be on the show discussing the pros and cons about these types of foods for aquarium inhabitants.
On Sunday June 1st at 8pm est, 7pm cst and 5pm pst, we are pleased to announce that Dr.Estefania Rodriguez will be joining host Joe Faszl and Albert Thiel and share some very interesting and important information regarding Sea Anemones and also other news about new discoveries and her research into the lives of these amazing animals. Dr. Rodrigues is an assistant curator in the American Museum of Natural History’s Division of Invertebrate Zoology and the lead author of the new study, collects shallow-dwelling sea anemones on a recent expedition to South Africa. Please tune is and listen to a truly interesting discussion.
Photos courtesy of the American Museum of Natural History
This sea anemone, Actiniidae sp., was photographed in Algoa Bay, Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
©Bernard Picton/National Museums Northern Ireland
This unidentified specimen belonging within Relicanthidae is a sea creature that was previously thought to be a giant sea anemone (order Actiniaria). New research places this animal in a new order—a classification equal to Carnivora in mammals or Crocodilia in reptiles. The species, which lives near hydrothermal vents, has tentacles reaching more than 6.5 feet long.
©NERC CHESSO project
Reports of scientific studies and local government initiatives to deal with the challenge of swelling oceans fill the internet and traditional media daily. Technical experts dealing with sea level rise are hard at work in South Florida, California, the Carolinas, New York, Virginia and other vulnerable areas the world over.
But responsible action on sea level rise issues requires another dimension of planning, for which we have just begun.
Wall Street has a role to play too, as does your local bank and credit union. You have a personal financial role as well.
Monetary and budgeting strategies to cope with sea level rise, for the average homeowner, renter and small business owner need to be crafted today...to be ready for tomorrow.
In this episode, we explore some proposed tools and blueprints that financial institutions, consumers and governments should consider to properly plan for the near-term.
Failure to adapt your financial roadmap today will result in missed options tomorrow.
Here we cover the comments of Dr. Leonard Berry Director of the Florida Center For Environmental Studies at Florida Atlantic University and South Florida Attorney and sea level rise advocate Mitch Chester on this vital aspect of preparing for rising seas.
Contact Mr. Chester here.
The July 3, 2014 issue of Rolling Stone features an incredibly compelling article by former Vice President Al Gore. Entitled, "The Turning Point," Mr. Gore stresses we will ultimately prevail over climate change...but that irreversible serious damage is taking place.
Stating there is a climate change "tunnel" and we are "well into it," Mr. Gore urges us to "put a price on climate denial in our politics." He discusses major economic trends in the climate change battle. In this show, we go one step beyond the Rolling Stone article...With regard to rising seas, I discuss how society also needs to put a value on responsible financial preparedness to protect the millions in harm's way as the oceans grow. Call it Sea Level Rise Financial Literacy.
Join host Mitch Chester for a short, but compelling look at how your level of financial understanding can get you, your family and your community, ready for the consequences of sea level rise.
On Saturday May 31st at 8pm est, 7pm cst and 5pm pst, as we welcome Joe Mason who will be at the Michigan Guppy Breeders Show and who will be throwing out the hook and reeling in some truly awesome people to talk with. Nancy Egelton will also be on the show with us !
Photos courtesy of Joe Mason
In the past few days, the San Francisco Civil Grand Jury released a comprehensive and important report entitled, "Rising Sea Levels...At Our Doorstep."
In this broadcast, we explore some key points raised by the panel and its recommendations. Charged with assessing how rising sea levels "will most likely affect the City of San Francisco," and what the City is doing to address the challenge, the Grand Jury notes, "We are currently at the cusp of the future in terms of sustainability." It adds, "The threat is real; the time to act is now."
Join host Mitch Chester for a quick review of major points contained in the report.
For more information about legal and financial issues connected with sea level rise, visit www.SLRAmerica.org.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (489 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (35 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (31 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (7 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (1 chatters)
- Red Broward (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Own Your Career (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)