SORT BY Relevancy
ISIS who created this group? Boko Haram who created this group? The USA war to terror is a money making scheme.
Azodicarbonamide is used as a flour bleaching agent and a dough conditioner. It reacts with moist flour as an oxidizing agent.
FAST FOOD USERS OF THIS PRODUCT
McDonald's: regular bun, bakery style bun, bagel and English muffin, Big Mac bun and sesame seed bun.
Burger King: specialty buns, artisan-style bun, sesame seed bun, croissant, English muffin, home-style Caesar croutons and French toast sticks.
Wendy's: bagel, premium toasted bun, sandwich bun and panini bread
Arby's: croissant, French toast sticks, harvest wheat bun, honey wheat bread, marble rye bread, mini bun, onion bread and sesame seed bun
Jack in the Box: bakery style bun, jumbo bun, croissant, grilled sourdough bread and regular bun
Chick-fil-A: chargrilled chicken sandwich, chicken salad sandwich, and chargrilled chicken club sandwich
Join us as we welcome our special guest; Activist, Producer, Film Maker and award-winning journalist Rahiem Shabazz to the H.U.R.T.S Radio Show.....
Elementary Genocide: "The School To Prison Pipeline" exposes the socially engineered mechanism created by our government and utilizing the public school system to label elementary aged African American males as work for hire targets within the US penal system.
Rahiem Shabazz continues the conscience-raising dialogue generated by his acclaimed documentary Elementary Genocide: The School To Prison Pipeline with his equally hard-hitting Elementary Genocide 2: The Board of Education vs The Board of Incarceration. Featuring interviews with noted educator and Black psychologist Dr. Umar Johnson, Chief Juvenile Court Judge Steven C. Teske, fearless former U.S. Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, former political prisoner and Black Liberation Army co-founder Dhoruba bin Wahad, popular social commentator Dr. Boyce Watkins, award-winning education reformer Dr. Steve Perry, White House champion of Change Winner & Author Tracey D. Syphax and more,
This is one show you dont wanna miss !
in Self Help
The Greg Doss Show: Focus on Remedy and Dj Sqwyd: Getting To The Point!
The Greg Doss Show: Focusing on Remedy, Tuesday nights at 8:00 pm EST / 5:00 pm PST followed by The Dj Sqwyd Show: Getting to the Point!
The Call-in Number for the Shows is (347) 838-8420 OR visit www.gregdoss.com and click the “LISTEN TO THE GREG DOSS & DJ SQWYD SHOW / SQWYD UNIVERSITY” LINK! Or go to: www.manradio101.com
Topics for November 10, 2015: Talking Loud, Saying (and doing) Nothing!
Dr. Umar Johnson addressed some serious issues within the BLACK community. Tonight, Greg and Dj Sqwyd will begin a 4-Part series on what isn’t going on in THE COMMUNITY.
Brother William “Ekemba” Crowley and Brother Sharif from T.H.O.R. Ministries will join The Dj and Me as we talk about everything from economic failure to being “Scared Stiff” in the face of the Oppressor; Debt Collector, Policy Enforcer, Preacher, Etc… Yeah, we will ruffle some feathers and step on some toes.
From time to time you may hear some explicit language, however it is difficult to mask anger in the face of the facts and revelations of reality. I’m not here for pleasure and stroking feelings. Nonetheless, enjoy the show.
Tonight on "Living Off The Grid Radio" Charles "Brazil" Tyler shall have Dr. Umar Johnson on as his special guest. Feel free to call in with any of your questions or comments for Dr. Johnson or Charles.
Dr. Umar Johnson is a very dynamic speaker and make sure that you have pen and paper available to take plenty of notes.
Of course anyone who wants to know the ins and out of international travel is welcomed to call in and get educated on the topic.
Call in @ (347) 855-8802
Thank U for listening.
The following is a message from Dr. Umar Johnson.
Good Day To All!
I badly need your help! I'm trying to raise funds to acquire and rehabilitate either the Historically Black St.Paul's College in Lawrenceville Virginia, or the Chamberlain-Hunt Academy in Port Gibson Mississippi, with the expressed intent of transforming one or both of them into the Frederick Douglass & Marcus Garvey RBG International Leadership Academy for Black Boys; which will be America's first private K-12 residential academy for African-American males based upon the principles of Traditional Afrikan Culture, Pan-Afrikan Leadership, Community Self-Determination & Cooperative Entreprenuership.
The FDMG Academy will chiefly provide our boys with serious Manhood Training and Discipline, which will enable them to return to their communities as leaders, husbands and fathers. Our Agricultural Science and S.T.E.M. (Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics)Program will focus upon raising up the next generation of scientists akin to Dr. George Washington Carver (who once visited St.Paul's College) & Dr. Lewis Latimer. Our Financial and Economic Sciences program will teach them the power techniques of the Real Estate and Commodities Industries; as well as Strategic Business Planning.
Your Humble Servant,
Dr.Umar Johnson, Psy.D, CSP, M.Ed.
Doctor of Clinical Psychology
Certified School Psychologist & Principal
National Movement to Save Black Boys
Kinsman to Frederick Douglass
"It Is Easier to Build Strong Children Than To Repair Broken Men." Frederick Douglass
Join Zaiyah and Uptown as they discuss this and other important topics on tonights edition of Zaiyah's House.
Hosts Amir Ross and Latoya Williams will interview School Psychologist and Pan Africanist, Dr. Umar Johnson. We will discuss his work, what he's doing next, and also allow guests to call in to ask questions and speak with Dr. Umar Johnson. The last segment of the show will be open mic, in which we have an artists/poets share their work. Last, all lines will be opened to have a free discussion between our guests, and share opinions and ideas.
-Disclaimer: Black Lives Matter Radio Show promotes the sharing of ideas and opinions from all callers, and we encourage different points of views from the guests. Not all opinions or ideas from guests calling in directly reflect the views and ideas of Black Lives Matter Organization. We ask all guest to please be respectful of all opinions, and be mindful that all broadcasts will be archived for future listening. Thank You.
Social Injustice Affecting Black Lives In America; Past, Present, & Future.
For the political, economic, and social development of minority families.
Official Twitter Page #BlackLivesMatter Founded in Ferguson, MO. Become members & support young activist serving black communities for social justice. #BLM
Official Black Lives Matter Social Media:
Black Lives Matter Projects:
1. Social Justice Anthology
2. Social Justice Cd Project
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. Oct., 28th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Update on The Spring Valley High School incident where a Deputy Sherrif attacked an African American 16 year old girl. It turns out she was recently orphaned. 2) Deputy Sheriff Ben Fields has been Fired. Sheriff Lott explains why. 3) The TV Show "EMPIRE" is very popular but many people are talking about the negatie images of African Americans that it projects. Tony Browder breaks down what is wrong with "EMPIRE". 4) Dr. Umar Johnson in an excerpt from the upcoming Film "Wilmington On Fire" clearly and concisely explains "The Propaganda of The Media" and how the mind words. 5) A new study which reviewed 42 studies on "trigger bias" shows how people are quicker to shoot at Black targets than White targets. What does this mean?
Source Nation! Join us tonight from 6-9 EST for, Power Over Tomorrow with Tyrone Mitchell, World News with Ami Smith and The Great Griot with Host K.LaShea.
At 6, join us for, Power Over Tomorrow with our Resident Financial Advisor, Tyrone Mitchell as he discusses another thought provoking topic about, FOURTH QUARTER FINANCES! "It's the 4th quarter - A time when corporations buy back stock and say bye-bye to employees. Why do they do this? How does it affect you? What can you do to protect yourself? KNOW THE GAME! Tune in as Tyrone answers these questions and more.
8:15- Rahiem Shabazz
K. LaShea welcomes, Filmmaker Rahiem Shabazz into the studio to discuss his Documentary, ELEMENTARY GENOCIDE 2: The Board of Education vs The Board of Incarceration
Rahiem Shabazz continues the conscience-raising dialogue generated by his acclaimed documentary Elementary Genocide: The School To Prison Pipeline with his equally hard-hitting Elementary Genocide 2: The Board of Education vs The Board of Incarceration. Featuring interviews with noted educator and Black psychologist Dr. Umar Johnson, Chief Juvenile Court Judge Steven C. Teske, fearless former U.S. Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, former political prisoner and Black Liberation Army co-founder Dhoruba bin Wahad, popular social commentator Dr. Boyce Watkins, award-winning education reformer Dr. Steve Perry and more, The Board of Education vs The Board of Incarceration uncovers the true purpose of today’s educational system and how it’s failing the African child. Going beyond the school-to-prison pipeline headlines and conspiracy theories, The Board of Education Vs. The Board of Incarceration proves that something sinister is afloat by digging deep to explore its origin, its existence and how to plot its destruction to save every Black child.
Call in and be a part of the conversation at, 619-924-0933.
Attached is the list of CCTI books along with the web address for the book to be downloaded that we reviewed last night.
This is our Book list for 2015-2016. If you know of any good books or resources dealing with suicide, Domestic violence, mental illnesses, many phases of grieving and or displaced individuals, kindly forward them. Looking forward to an awesome year.
Prep. work due for Mondays class:
(1) Review the theme Restored by Fire and be prepared to address and create phase 1 of a restoration plan for addressing the psychosis seen in individuals whose lives have had a series of detours.
(2) (Read Nehemiah focus on 4:1-2) refer to the attached documents which contains excerpts from the book Restoring Burnt Stones by John Testola.
(3) Listen to the interview of the Breakfast club with Dr. Umar Johnson and be prepared to discuss it in light of the weeks them, Restored By Fire. Below find the information needed to listen to the interview:
Power 105.1 FM - New York's Hip-Hop and R&B under on-air, the breakfast club, interview with Dr. Umar Johnson
Monday Mountain Messages Meet Me
Remember you can tune in live for class on Monday's starting
Monday, September 21 thru November 9, 2015
and or call in to listen @ 213-943-3799.
Welcome to Our Own Voices Live with your hosts: Angela Thomas & Rodney Smith
Our Topic(s) today: “Our Own Voices Live Celebrates 5 Years on the Air & Bringing Dr. Umar Johnson to Las Vegas.”
Today’s special guess’ are: The Four Elements
Our Own Voices Live is a radio show featuring people and stories from our community in Las Vegas, the surrounding area and some place near you. America is the greatest country on earth due to its cultural diversity and not in spite of it. Our mission is to help bridge the cultural and ethnic divide in America by working together to build the greatest bridge in history to unite us
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (31 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Isles Beat (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Yellow Carded Podcast0 (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (0 chatters)