SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of CSP, we are proud to bring you an interview with Ken Shamrock. A pioneer of the UFC and MMA. We will be talking to Ken about his career in MMA and his current projects. Be sure to check out his website http://www.kenshamrock.com/!
in Self Help
“Constructive wallowing” seems like an oxymoron. Constructive is a good thing, but wallowing is bad. Right?
But wait a minute; is it really so terrible to give ourselves a time-out to feel our feelings? Or is it possible that wallowing is an act of loving kindness, right when we need it most?
Our Chi For Yourself guest turns the conventional wisdom on its head. Tina Gilbertson is a successful therapist, workshop leader and blogger. She's the author of Constructive Wallowing: How to Beat Bad Feelings By Letting Yourself Have Them.
in Self Help
Though he lived in the thirteenth century, Meister Eckhart’s deeply ecumenical teachings were in many ways modern. He taught about what we call ecology, championed artistic creativity, and advocated for social, economic, and gender justice. All these elements have inspired our Chi For Yourself guest, spiritual maverick Matthew Fox, and influenced his Creation Spirituality. In his latest book, Fox creates metaphorical meetings between Eckhart and Teilhard de Chardin, Thich Nhat Hanh, Carl Jung, Black Elk, Rumi, Adrienne Rich, and other radical thinkers. Matthew Fox is the author of "Meister Eckhart, A Mystic-Warrior for Our Times."
MIKE KNOXXX THE C.E.O FOR 1 HOUR WILL HAVE A IMPACT ON SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIKE NO ONE IN SPORTS TALK TODAY! JOIN HIM EACH SATURDAY NIGHT 630 PM ET ON THE FLAGSHIP SHOW ON THE BDSIR NETWORK THAT JUST KEEPS ON GROWING! WITH GUST SUPERSTAR CHECKING IN TO TALK WITH #MRBLOGTALKRADIO TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND!
Miss the sports talk you and your buddies talk about in the Barbershop or at the gym & bar well look no further then DA-Barbershop!!! For one hour a week join Mike Knoxxx and the crew talking the biggest stories in the week in sports!
Attention hard-core Professional Group Fitness Instructors (PGFI)
There may come a time in your fitness life when you have to slow down. Yes, YOU! Even Jack LaLanne eventually slowed down and he was a persistant and dedicated exerciser. Perhaps, for many of you, it is a challenge to slow down and the idea even makes you uncomfortable.
Tai Chi changed my life
My personal journey, as first a professional group fitness instructor (someone whose primary source of income is teaching group fitness classes), then, evenutally, becoming a tai chi instructor, has inspired me to share my story with other GFPI.
The take-away here is that PGFIs who begin to study and practice this internal martial arts will benefit tremedously. It can also be another source of income targeting the expanding demand in the fitness industry for elder-friendly exercise.
What is tai chi
Tai Chi in the fitness world
Story of my personal journey as a PGFI who started practicing tai chi
Tai Chi Kung Fu Fan
Tune in to next week's show when we interview Sifu Ahmad Ptah El
It seems as though the respit from reality that is sports has been overrun with poitics, noise and misbehaving. But The Sports Narrative Radio Show will soldier on and face these issues with a mix of sobriety and humor. On this episode:
- Hour 1 of the show is always centered anround football so we start in college football including blowing the coin flip, the worst coach in the SEC and more!
- Transitioning to the NFL, topics include TIMEOUT, Cowboys good or Locker terrible, my NFL conspiracy theory and more
- Be sure to tune into to segment 3 as we bring back Sports NPR Style, this week discussing the politics in the sports world, from domestic violence to child abuse to racism and more. Has this ruined sports for you? Is this reflective for society or isolated? We also welcome your thoughts at (347) 308-8637
- Deep philosophical discussion should always be followed by the silliness we find at Mick's Pub. This week, Mick's Dr Who recap, thoughts on cars (probably) and the award-winning Ride The Lightning
- Baseball is reaching the home stretch with the A's barely hanging on, the O's clinching and the Rangers battlng for the #1 pick. Mr Feltman and Dustin lead the segment
- We finish up with news and notes including hockey on the horizon, Fedex cashing in, EPL and UEFA updates and whatecer else we have time to squeeze in
So keep your ears listening, tell 4 friends and tune all your devices to The Sports Narrative Radio Show LIVE Wed Sept 17th from 830p-1030p CDT or anytime after on Itunes/podcasts or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
The focus of the show is coverage of the Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore Ravens, and University of Maryland Terrapins.
7:20 Sid Saraf, FOX Sports
7:40 Dan Szymborski, ESPN
8:20 Ken Zalis, Fans Fantasy Football / PressBox
Talk radio Just got a little more interesting...
with "Nannette The Truth Hurts "/AND Chi Chi Live ...
The Wildest Talk Reality Show On the Air....
Don't take my word for it ,listen yourself www.ustreamradio.com The future of radio...
Join Host Live Chats
- I Am Rebecca (8 chatters)
- Best People We Know (3 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (3 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (3 chatters)
- Weekend Watchdogs (3 chatters)
- Rebecca L N (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (2 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Alan and Mike Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (1 chatters)
- Liberty Radio Ohio (1 chatters)
- Denise Brown (1 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- ZnaTrainer (1 chatters)