SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Afro Chi Fitness
Afro Chi Fitness 3 Part Body Beautiful Plan©
Join us helps to learn and create personal strategies, menu’s and meal plans. Fitness action plans for all, supports all levels of abilities. Relaxation techniques, that empower and motivates individuals towards success, noting challenges that hamper progress or that prevent you from reaching your healthy BMI and weight. Achieve optimum nutrition goals, now! Understand your bodys needs, together we will formulate a lifetime action plan that will work for you!
Fitness passive stretches, Chi balancing & relaxation techniques. Nutrition information, and more.
Available in the Boston area only, group & personal consultations.
CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS 347. 215. 8559
Sister Re Cocoa Lady, contact with questions or to schedule 650.265.1193
or email Cocoaladyusa@gmail.com
in Self Help
Our CHI FOR YOURSELF guest is Gina Vucci. Gina and Shakti Gawain have co-authored The Relationship Handbook: A Path to Consciousness, Healing, and Growth.
Their approach reflects the fact that each of us is in relationships not only with romantic partners, family, coworkers, and children, but also with internal core beliefs and a variety of selves, including primary, disowned, and shadow selves.
Gina tells us that us that every relationship we have at every moment can be seen as a path toward greater consciousness, healing, and growth.
NOTE: Time and Date are tentative to be flexible for Mr. Severn's schedule.
Combat Sports is proud to bring you an hour long interview with Dan "The Beast" Severn! Dan was a pioneer in the early days of the UFC and a great name in the sport of wrestling! Tune in while I ask Dan about his past career and his future plans!
Good afternoon Sports Fans [!]
Tonight's show, Jay and Jesse will review this past weekends UFC Fight Night 59 (UFC Fight Night: McGregor vs. Siver) card which saw some notable highlights during the prelims all erased by Conor McGregor's antics (inside and outside the cage)
The guys will also preview this weekends upcoming UFC on Fox 14 (UFC on Fox: Gustafsson vs. Johnson) card which will preview the next challenger to Jon Jones Light Heavyweight Kingdom when Alexander Gustafsson will face off against Anthony "Rumble" Johnson in the Main Event.
And lastly but not leastly, Jay and Jesse will review this past weekends NFL Conference Championships, debate on just how important the NFL Pro Bowl is to the fans and the players and of course, the most major sports Championship today, Jay and Jesse will talk, pick apart and predict Super Bowl 49 (Super Bowl XLIX)
All of that fun plus some more ranting and raving, so join us and have a good time [!]
in Self Help
Mary Beth Sammons is an award-winning journalist and author whose work appears in Family Circle, the Chicago Tribune's lifestyle section, and on various health and wellness websites.She and her co-author Nina Lesowitz explore how gratitude cultivates contentment and leads to a healthier and more abundant life in their book "The Grateful Life: The Secret to Happiness and the Science of Contentment."
Researchers report finding empirical proof that gratitude improves emotional and physical health, strengthens relationships, work and academic performance, and helps us through crisis.Tapping into the power of gratitude helps people change their lives and improve their emotional and physical well-beings.
MIKE KNOXXX THE C.E.O FOR 1 HOUR WILL HAVE A IMPACT ON SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LIKE NO ONE IN SPORTS TALK TODAY! JOIN HIM EACH SATURDAY NIGHT 630 PM ET ON THE FLAGSHIP SHOW ON THE BDSIR NETWORK THAT JUST KEEPS ON GROWING! WITH GUST SUPERSTAR CHECKING IN TO TALK WITH #MRBLOGTALKRADIO TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND!
Miss the sports talk you and your buddies talk about in the Barbershop or at the gym & bar well look no further then DA-Barbershop!!! For one hour a week join Mike Knoxxx and the crew talking the biggest stories in the week in sports!
On this episode of CSP, we are proud to bring you an interview with Ken Shamrock. A pioneer of the UFC and MMA. We will be talking to Ken about his career in MMA and his current projects. Be sure to check out his website http://www.kenshamrock.com/!
in Self Help
Marney Makridakis is our guest on this CHI FOR YOURSELF. Marney visited us a couple of years ago to talk about her book Creating Time. Then she turned conventional wisdom about the nature of time on its head.
Now she’s back and sort of poking the paradigm with a lighthearted look at manifesting, and a new book called Hop, Skip, Jump: 75 Ways to Manifest a Meaningful Life.
"Michigan's Round Table of Sports" - Every Monday/Wednesday LIVE! at 8 PM
Is Marshawn Lynch's act getting old? Should the media back off or should the league step in? Either way, BBMP Sports is just here to talk to sports, boss. Super Bowl talk will be in full force tonight, as well as Michigan / Michigan State. Don't miss tonight's show, boss.
Hosts: Gerald McElreath - @GeraldMac22
Kent Fiott - @Kfiott13
Tonight's Run Down:
Headlines in Sports
NFL: I'm just here to talk Super Bowl, boss.
NCAA: Michigan vs Michigan State
WEBSITE: COMING SOON!
FACEBOOK: BBMP Sports Detroit
WE ENCOURAGE OUR LISTENERS TO JOIN IN THE CONVERSATION
As we approach the pinnacle of sports in America today, the Superbowl, The Sports Narrative Radio Show is the only place to get you ready for the big game and everything else happening in the sports world! On this episode:
- We have an angry rant on deflate-gate, wonder if the Pro Bowl didn't hurt the Cowboys, get drafty with the Senior Bowl and all things NFL in the lead up to Superbowl 49
- Speaking of angry rants, Mr Feltman has his dander up over some proposals in baseball. We yield the podium to him and Mr Copening for some baseball talk
- The Mick is back (we hope) after a week away from the Pub. We get all the latest news from his dark view of the world and more.
- The NBA All-Star game approaches, the NHL's is in the rearview and we discuss both as well as the rest of the happenings in those leagues.
- We conclude with News and Notes including Tennis, College Hoops, Golf, NASCAR and whatever else grabs our attention
So please listen LIVE Wed Jan 28th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- PonyToast (18 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (17 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- FrankStanisci (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (4 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Citizen X X (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- MAN UP Ministry (0 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (0 chatters)