SORT BY Relevancy
6pm Mountain Time, Thursday, July 18
This show is presented by ProGold
Thursday night Drew will be talking about the UCI rule and it's possible impact on the riders and races in 2014. Multiple cyclists are expected to come on the show to discuss this hot topic.
For 100's of other shows, go to Mountain Bike Radio!
How do you wrap up a dream season which included winning the Stars and Stripes jersey as the USPRO National Road Champion and being named to the US Olympic Team? Why by being named to the US team for the UCI World Road Championships. Timmy Duggan joins us to talk about his upcoming trip to Holland for World's.
In Episode 2 of Announcers Tower Live, Jay Fraga, Executive Director of The Knockout Project walks about BMX and concussions, and how you can train yourself to spot the warning signs. It's easy to say "I don't want to know," but knowing what's up is critical to your long-term health.
Also on the show will be Paul DePauw, track operator of East Moline BMX. Paul just hosted the Quad City Nationals, and worked the local media into a frenzy in the days leading up to the race. We want to head his tips & tricks of dealing with the press.
Also trying to get a few callers in from the UCI Worlds in New Zealand to give us an on-site report.
We're also taking your calls with comments and questions for the guests: </br>(347) 850-1024
Rahsaan Bahati is a criterium specialist and one of the few African-American cyclists currently working in the U.S. professional peloton. Bahati has strong ties to NorCal having raced for McGuire Racing when the team held a UCI license. Bahati is most well known for his U.S. Professional Criterium Championships in 2008 while he was on Rock Racing.
Bahati weighs in on a variety of topics including how he got started, past mentors, the benefits of finishing college, and how to ride a criterium. Bahati also weighs in on his recent suspension, upcoming race schedule, and what music is motivating him these days..
Bahati is currently racing for Sharecare Cycling p/b WheelandSprocket.com. Bahati promotes cycling and his work with inner city youth through the Bahati Foundation - http://www.bahatifoundation.org/.
in Self Help
Our guest tonight is Dorine Kramer, MD, MPH, an International Speaker and the author of the forthcoming book "From Being Mom to Being Me." Dr. Kramer is passionate about helping stay at home moms whose kids have left the nest to reinvent themselves so they can make the next years the best years of their lives. Affectionately known as "Dr. Dorine" by her clients and colleagues, Dr. Dorine has created a unique process stemming from the lessons of her own life experience, where she moved from an exciting Medical Research career, to Stay at Home Mom, to International Speaker, Author, Business Owner, Coach, and Leader in the community. She believes that women who have been putting everyone else first deserve to know, love, and value themselves, so they can put their best foot forward in the world and lead amazing lives.
Now Dr. Dorine enjoys her grown kids, who think she is awesome and want to spend time with her, and she continues to build a deepening relationship with both her children and her husband.
Dr. Dorine received her medical degree from UCI and her further training in public health at UCLA. She now makes her home in Southern California, after having served as an epidemiologist at the World Health Organization, and the world renowned Centers for Disease Control (CDC) during the early stages of the AIDS epidemic.
Patricia Hirsch interviews Doug Gfeller, MCC. Listen to Doug as he describes the challenges and methods that he uses in coaching in the C Suite. Doug’s method involves coaching three unique clients. The first is the CEO, the second is the CEO’s direct reports and the third is the 800-pound gorilla that shows up in the management meetings for these individuals. Once the Board Room door is closed the individuals’ shift and the group dynamics and communications styles of the individuals shift. This requires coaching of them as a groups in addition to coaching them individually. While the coaching issues at this level are not unique for business coaching, the stress level, expectations and deadlines are truly unique and need to be acknowledged in the coaching.
Doug Gfeller is the Founder/Owner of The Coaching Perspective; Coach, Author, Speaker, Board Member, and Radio Show Host. Doug is a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and has earned their highest designation of Master Certified Coach. He has been providing executive coaching services for both individuals and groups since 1994. Doug frequently speaks to groups on coaching topics and is a motivational speaker for business groups. He has taught courses at UCI Irvine and is currently working on his second book, Coaching From The Client’s Perspective, due out next year. As host of the radio show, The Coaching Perspective, Doug brings together coaches, CEOs and human resource professionals to discuss best practices and current issues in business today. Doug’s show is syndicated online and archives are available as podcasts on The Coaching Perspective web site
Secrets of Success-Conversations with a Scientist
Have you ever wondered if success leaves clues in the scientific world? We have all heard successful people like Anthony Robbins say, Success leaves clues. And yet this is a mystery to most.
Join us with Guest Dr. Sy Tabibzadeh- shares his unique insights and findings.He is a physician and scientist who currently works on aging and cancer. He has created a non-profit journal called Frontiers in Bioscience in 1996 which is being read with over 500,000 scientists across the globe. To Listen to his recent show on Secrets of Anti-Aging
He has over 100 publications, and 7 patents. He discovered one of the human genes which he called ebaf (short for endometrial bleeding associated factor) since it is involved with menstrual bleeding. He has shown that the gene is implicated in infertility. He currently works on reversal of aging and in the treatment of cancer at an institute that he launched in late 2011. This institute is located in Irvine and is called Frontiers in Bioscience research institute in aging and cancer. He is also a professor at UCI and has a laboratory dedicated to problems of aging. TED Talk on Mirror Neurons
Gerry Foster - Biography
Gerry Foster is an international motivational speaker, trainer, consultant, and lecturer on the topic of Brand Strategy.
He specializes in showing small business owners and entrepreneurs how to transform their business into a Big Brand that can make Big Things Happen even if they have a small business budget. In 2008 Gerry was honored as the Father of Business by the City of Los Angeles for his tireless and faithful work with small businesses throughout the city.
Gerry was also an adjunct professor of marketing and advertising for ten years at California State University – Fullerton, California State University – Long Beach, Pepperdine University, and the University of California – Irvine (UCI) He is worked in Brand Management with The Procter and Gamble Company, the company who more or less invented the concept of “branding,” helping to build the Cascade Dishwasher Detergent and Era Liquid Laundry Detergent brands And he is a member of George Fraser’s elite PowerNetworking Faculty which consists of the top Black speakers and trainers in America
Known as “The Brand Master,” Gerry is a graduate of the University of Southern California, renowned Marshall School of Business, where he received his BS and MBA degrees cum laude in marketing.
This show is a follow up to the last show on Friday, April 5th.
In this episode of The Dirt, we continued the discussion of USAC's stance on UCI Rule 1.2.019.
The main goal of this episode was to get discussion going about how to improve the guidelines and criteria used throughout mountain biking in the United States. With constructive criticism and thorough discussion, I hope we can help cycling move forward in the right direction.
Be sure to listen to the rest of the nearly 200 episodes of shows at Mountainbikeradio.com.
This show is going to be an open discussion about the latest rule USAC is enforcing. I'm hoping that we all can work together to make this sport better, and not continue to work against each other's best interest.
Please be clear that this is not meant to be USAC bashing. We really want to figure out the best way going forward and want to discuss what is going on and how to proceed.
Anyone is welcome to call in during the show to share their thoughts. If you'd like to be on the show, please email email@example.com.
Check out the "Clarification of UCI Rule 1.2.019 and related sanctions."
To listen to almost 200 other episodes of shows on Mountain Bike Radio, go to Mountainbikeradio.com !
Join us and our guest Dr. Tabizadeh a physician,leading edge reasearch scientist and UCI Professor who discusses the key to decelerate aging in both people and plants. Learn what you can do today to take control of your health and well being. Dr Tabibzadeh is a physician and scientist who currently works on aging and cancer. He created a non-profit journal called Frontiers in Bioscience in 1996 which is being read by over 500,000 scientists across the globe. He has over 100 publica
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (112 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (31 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (23 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (20 chatters)
- AwakeningYourSoul w Diahanna (15 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (14 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Omega Man (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (9 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (9 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (8 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (6 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (6 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (5 chatters)
- Puter Shack (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (4 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Comedian Dave Arena (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (3 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (3 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- Rapid Fire Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- FRNARadio (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- BioXIndividualized Medicine (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- BNTL (1 chatters)
- Become The Source (1 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (1 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- MoonMaid Botanicals (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The Express (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (0 chatters)