SORT BY Relevancy
Hello Friends! Join Barry and I this weekend. Thank you all so much for calling in and giving us your feedback and your warm words of encouragement it is deeply touching.
For those of you who live in Sacramento and beyond we have our support group on Saturday, October 24, 2015 3-5 @ UCD
1) Our Website: http://www.avmandaneurysmsupport.com/
2) Our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/sacramento.aneurysmavm?fref=ts
3) FB Support Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BAAVMCT/
Do you have a community event you want to share? Let us know!
Series one complete, City get back to action by hosting UCD at the Brandywell. With the North West derby next Tuesday City will hope to tune up with a win over the students.
Colin and Kevin will be in the commentary box, the show kicks off at 7.30pm.
Support this venture, log onto www.derrycitytrust.org and donate.
Born 17th March 1945, Dublin Ireland
Medical School; UCD Dublin qualified 1968. Interned at Rochester, New York, USA.
Post Grad Posts: Royal Edinburgh Hospital, Scotland
Mill Rd, Maternity Hospital, Liverpool, England
GP Training Scheme, Liverpool, England
St. Mary’s Hospital, London, England
GP Kilmoganny, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland
Family Physician, Glendon, Alberta, Canada
Visited Dr. Bihari in New York in 2004.
Started using LDN in 2005
Married with three grown up children
Hobbies: sport, folk music and history
We'll be talking about LDN cases
JOHN STAPLETON is an entrepreneur, business leader, CEO & Non-Executive Director with over 25 years’ experience in creating and building consumer brands in the FMCG sector in both the UK and the USA. A founder of three branded start-ups, John is an expert at developing new and innovative consumer-focused products.
John co-founded the New Covent Garden Soup Co Ltd in 1987, which pioneered and established the fresh soup category in the UK. In 1998 he moved to San Francisco, where he co-founded Glencoe Inc., bringing the fresh soup concept to the United States. On returning to live in Europe in 2003, John established a consumer food consultancy and has worked with a number of varied clients across the international FMCG sector. In 2005, John co-founded Little Dish which supplies fresh, natural foods for children over 1 year and is now the dominant brand in chilled toddler food (74% market share).
John is a graduate of UCD (Industrial Microbiology); Reading University (Food Science); The University of Westminster (Business Administration and Finance) and holds a marketing qualification from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK). John lives in Munich, Germany.
Happy 10th Anniversary to everyone at the HDSA Center of Excellence at the UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento! Terry Tempkin, Co-Director and Nurse Practitioner extraordinaire will be our incredible special guest this week. She is going to share some of their Center’s accomplishments in the last decade and what’s planned for the next 10 years. Thank you for 10 awesome years of service for our HDears!
"You're not sick; you're thirsty. Don't treat thirst with medication."
Dr. F. Batmanghelidj Our life,our planet.Over 70% of the earth's surface is water. However, most of it98%--is salt water.Only 2% of the earth's H20 is fresh water that we can drink, and of this, almost all is trapped in frozen glaciers.
You are not just what you eat; you are what you drink.
This is why water is so important to your health.
The Water Cure (TWC) does not sell water or purification systems or any related products. We offer insights and information;both free and in books that give you easy-to-understand scientific explanations on why water is vital to your well-being.
No miracles.Just common sense backed byDr. F. Batmaghelidj’s years of research and investigation into why water works so well in keeping us healthy and pain free.It can even cure illness in some people who get sick.
Water is the basis of all life and that includes your body. Your muscles that move yourbody are75% water; your blood that transport nutrients is 82% water; your lungs that provide your oxygen are 90% water;your brain that is the control center of your body is76% water; even your bones are 25%water.
Our health is truly dependent on the quality and quantity of the water we drink.
Dr.B's pioneering work shows that Unintentional Chronic Dehydration(UCD)contributes to and even produces pain and many degenerative diseases that can be prevented and treated by increasing water intake ona regular basis.
If you are committed to a healthy lifestyle, make drinking enough natural water a habit in your life.It won't take long for you to feel the benefit.
It is a free investment for your long-term health.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- The Appearance (13 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (10 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (6 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (3 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Scott Cluthe and P I Radio (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Yellow Carded Podcast0 (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (0 chatters)