SORT BY Relevancy
My guest this Sunday, Nov. 3 is author Nike Campbell-Fatoki. We will be 'chatting' about her new book, Thread of Gold Beads.
About the author:
Nike Campbell-Fatoki was born in Lvov, Ukraine to Nigerian parents. She spent her formative years in Lagos, Nigeria, listening to stories and folktales told by her maternal Grandparents. Her fondest memories were the weekends her mother took her and her siblings to Kings Way, on Lagos Island, returning back with bags of story books.
About the book:
Amelia, daughter of the last independent King of Danhomè, King Gbèhanzin, is the apple of her father’s eye, loved beyond measure by her mother, and overprotected by her siblings. She searches for her place within the palace amidst conspirators and traitors to the Kingdom. Just when Amelia begins to feel at home in her role as a Princess, a well-kept secret shatters the perfect life she knows. Someone else within the palace also knows and does everything to bring the secret to light. A struggle between good and evil ensues causing Amelia to leave all that she knows and loves. She must flee Danhomè with her brother, to south-western Nigeria. In a faraway land, she finds the love of a new family and God. The well-kept secret thought to have been dead and buried, resurrects with the flash of a thread of gold beads. Amelia must fight for her life and what is left of her soul.
My guest this Saturday November 2 is author Kristina Dreisbach. We will be discussing her new children's book, Winston the Duck and His Big Orange Bill.
About the author:
Kristina Wolf Dreisbach is a preschool teacher in Jeffersontown, Kentucky. “Children in my classes loved to hear my stories that I wrote or made up on a whim for them. My dream has been to write a children’s book and now God has made my dream come true! I hope every child who reads this book will know that God makes us all different, and to be confident in Him and who He has made us to be!” Her family once had a duck named Winston.
About the book:
Winston the duck is born on Cady Cove Lake to Mr. and Mrs. Mallard Duck. All the animals come to see the blessed event. But when Winston is born, he has a big orange bill that makes him different. Winston knows God made him different for a reason and is determined to find out why.
One night after the family goes to sleep, Winston heads out on a journey around Cady Cove Lake. He meets Mr. Turtle who laughs at him, but Winston just keeps walking. He meets Mr. Raccoon and together they search for the reason Winston has a big orange bill. The two get into trouble with an owl that wants to eat them for dinner!
My guest this Sunday, October 27 is author/playwright T.T. Harris. We will be 'chatting' about her new book, Secrets in the Sanctuary and her other books that are available for purchase on Amazon.com
About the book:
Secrets In The Sanctuary is a continuation from the popular novel The Things Church People Won’t Say released in October 2012. A few years has passed, Rachel Titus, the first lady of Greater Mission Temple of Faith Ministries, thinks her secrets are safe until the unthinkable happens. Bishop Richard Titus is faced with some very tough decisions that will affect the lives of his family and churches forever. Robert and Veronica Jones’ past come back causing a line of destruction in their church. And a host of lies, secrets, crime, passion, and betrayal plague this congregation of people. Secrets In The Sanctuary, is a dramatic and explosive fiction novel that leaves you wondering if secrets are really kept under lock and key in your sanctuary…perfect peace within themselves and discovering that true love comes from God first. Will they accept God's invitation?
My guest this Sunday, Oct 20 is author Jan Newell-Byrd. Her extraordinary memoir, Testimony of a Kept Woman: From Misery to Ministry instead of the State Penitentiary! will be the subject of our conversation today. When I read the review copy of this book, I can honestly say, it was hard to put down.
This is a must read book for women of all ages!
Jan Newell-Byrd is the author of her first published book, Testimony of a Kept Woman: From Misery to Ministry Instead of the State Penitentiary, an ordained minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, an educator, a woman of purpose, and a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Her Biblical teaching strategies about Jesus Christ are based on accuracy, clarity, simplicity, and passion; and her distinctive gift is making the Bible fun and meaningful.
Jan Newell-Byrd was born in Atlanta, Georgia. She grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has lived in Gary, Indiana; Dallas, Texas; and Round Rock, Texas. She now resides in Greenville, North Carolina.
Make Sure you guys tune in tonight on D-Roc's Gospel Talk show where this program is design to promote upcoming Gospel artist &National Artist and most Importanly talk about Things that are Happening In the Community Events,Insparational Topic's,Interviews and ETC.
My Sunday Author Chat guest is author Yvette Allen Tatum. Yvette will be sharing with us a very powerful story about child sexual abuse in her new book, I Didn't Know- Identifying, Confronting & Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse
"I Didn't Know" is for more than just an audience of one. If you look to your left, look to your right, or directly in the mirror, you will see or know someone who has been sexually abused... even if you look in the mirror, and the person is YOU! More than the tragedy of sexual abuse is the tragedy of the silence of sexual abuse. It must be talked about. Our stories have to be shared; someone's life is literally depending upon YOU to BREAK THE IGNORANCE OF SILENCE! "I Didn't Know" brings to the forefront the many hidden faces of child sexual abuse. The author, Yvette L. Allen-Tatum, shares not only her story, but the compelling testimonies of others--everyone from the actual victim, to the offender, to those who standby by in disbelief and allow these heinous crimes against our children to continue. Our voices have to be heard, our children must be free or freed to tell the TRUTH: that someone touched them. Who can they run to? Will it be you?
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (123 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (60 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (43 chatters)
- Ms Blue (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- ankhkakek (16 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- drdeath26 (13 chatters)
- ARC Studies (13 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (12 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (11 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (10 chatters)
- Kawakab (9 chatters)
- torihartman (9 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (6 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (4 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- NOCTURNAL FREQUENCY RADIO (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- chocmami (2 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM U Radio (2 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- The LADY JAZ LIVE Show (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Warn paranormal radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- Ski And Critical (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- The Motor Mouth Mosley Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (1 chatters)
- Geek Pile (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian P I (0 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (0 chatters)