SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
If you are pre-diabetic or have type 2 diabetes and you'll like to reverse this condition and improve your situation - don't miss this show. Robert Ferguson has helped thousands of people take hold of type 2 diabetes and improve their situation. You'll also learn how type 2 diabetes can eat potatoes, bread and pasta and improve their fasting blood glucose and Hemoglobin A1c.
Are we beating around the wrong bush?
Cure Panel Talk Show on Diabetes will disucss
Type 2 Diabetes and Behavior: A Darwinian Perspective
with Dr. Milind G. Watve, Biologist/Professor at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune.
Dr. Watve’s book Doves, Diplomats and Diabetes challenges the current understanding of diabetes and prods researchers to test his alternative model.
On the panel are Dr. Mohinish Shukla, Dr. Pramod Patil, Richa Modak and Radha Desai.
The Superman Years: The Emotional Life of a Parent Caring for a Child with Type 1 Diabetes
Join host Tami Neumann as she welcomes author and Superman Parent Linda Rupnow Buzogany. Tami and Linda talk about the emotions parents go through when learning that their child has been diagnosed with a major illness.
After Linda, a Licensed Professional Counselor came out of the fog of the first year after diagnosis she began to write the book she had been looking for. A book from someone that had been through the emotional trials and tribulations. Linda shares her families emotional journey through Type 1 Diabetes in an open and refreshingly honest fashion.
Have a question for Linda or Tami, please share your questions on Facebook.
Connect with Author, Linda Rupnow Buzogany:
email@example.com Facebook Amazon Looking for more information about Conversations In Care? Sign up today for the Conversations In Care Newsletter.
Receiving a diagnosis of Type 1 Diabetes can truly be devastating. Not only to the person receiving the diagnosis but often to the entire family. Many emotions have to be dealt with, a new way of life has to be created and math, oh the math!
Today's guest Michelle Caudill Weisenberg is no stranger to all of this. Michelle is a parent to her son with Type 1 Diabetes. She has felt these emotions and the life change when her son received the diagnosis, but has truly empowered her son and her family to take life by the horns and go out and live life to it's fullest.
Host Tami Neumann, will be talking to Michelle about their experience's with Type 1 Diabetes and Michelle will share how they have dealt with the disease by finding adventures through traveling. She will also share her expert advice on traveling with Type 1 Diabetes.
Michelle is a mom and blogger living in Orange, California. You can read her life adventures in her blog.
Are you a person living with type 2 diabetes? Do you find yourself overwhelmed and not really knowing what to do? Then this show is for you. Hosted by Dr Eno Nsima-Obot a board certified internist with over 20 years of experience in the health and wellness industry. Dr Eno is a soon to be published author of a book teaching how to live more powerfully with diabetes. A lot of times patients do not understand information that they are given by their doctors. Thus they are not able to make change
Before indulging in the array of tasty treats that comes with the Halloween holiday, manage your diabetes with an equally good alternative to your favorite treat. This week on Why Me Diabetes? we talk about the trick & treat of managing diabetes during the holiday season.
Tips on skin care and foot care rounds out the show.
Stress has been proven to play a role in so many health concerns – from asthma to migraines, cancer to heart disease, and now diabetes. The way you think about your work affects your stress level – and therefore your health. Recent research from a 3 ½ year study conducted by Dr. Sharon Toker of Tel Aviv University of Management shows that employees who were either over (or under) worked were 18% more likely to develop type-2 diabetes. Certified Stress Management Coach Colette Ellis will delve deeper into the study's implications and guide you to recognize your stress “triggers,” and include simple stress reduction habits into your daily routine at work so you can be more resilient, and live a healthier life with less tension and anxiety. Hosted by Dr. Victor Zeines, a.k.a. The Natural Dentist Produced by Turtle Shell Health
IN THE MIX Health, Wellness & Beauty series talks diabetes. What it is, how has it and how to prevent it. Today we're talking about men's health and Diabetes. Diabetes is a group of diseases characterized by high blood glucose levels that result from defects in the body's ability to produce and/or use insulin. Not sure what that means? This is the place to find out. We'll covered all the basics here.
www.facebook.com/blogtalksam twitter.com/donnainthemix Peace and blessings, Donna
IN THE MIX Health, Wellness & Beauty series talks diabetes. What it is, how has it and how to prevent it.Today we're talking about women's health and Diabetes. Diabetes is a group of diseases characterized by high blood glucose levels that result from defects in the body's ability to produce and/or use insulin. Not sure what that means? This is the place to find out. We'll covered all the basics here. Friday November 1, 2013 7pm PST Men's health and Diabetes
www.facebook.com/blogtalksam twitter.com/donnainthemix Peace and blessings,
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- New Colony Network (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- 62196 (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (14 chatters)
- johncinque (14 chatters)
- Rachel Marie (13 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (8 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (6 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (5 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (5 chatters)
- HME Radio (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (4 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- 63504 (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- DXStudent Productions (1 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Business 411 (1 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (0 chatters)
- Donna L Sam (0 chatters)