SORT BY Relevancy
The Long Term Care Women's Project is a national effort to bring awareness of the need for long term care planning to women since they use it the most. Dana Vouga of Vouga Elder Law will talk about this project commencing in October, 2013.
1819 Clarkson Road, Suite 200 Chesterfield, Missouri 63017 email@example.com ~ VougaElderLaw.com 636-394-0009
The Two Witnesses and 144 Thousand Join Kenneth, John and Cathy in the chat room while they cover the most pressing apocalyptic headlines, present some awesome intergalactic possibilities, and share with you some amazing new revelations regarding the Two Witnesses and the 144 Thousand and how this may all play out during the Great Tribulation.
With record high unemployment, approximately 4.3 million Americans are coping with long-term unemployment, employment discrimination and the resulting financial and emotional challenges. Are there solutions for the long-term unemployed?
Legalocity host Jacqueline Crosby, Esq. and career coach Janet Logan discuss the legal issues related to discrimination against the long-term unemployed as well as career and coping strategies for individuals out of work.
New Jersey attorney Jacqueline Crosby practices in the areas of family and employment law in addition to conducting legal seminars and webinars for the public in the areas of divorce, child support and custody, and unemployment compensation law.
Janet Logan, founder of My Coaching Services, is a Professional Certified Coach with an extensive background in Human Resources.
Janet helps her Career Coaching clients to:
Take control and manage their careers; Develop their individual career path for deeper satisfaction; Figure out what they want to do next; Align their career with the life they want to live; Write professionally written resumes; Improve their confidence to interview; Provide guidance through the entire career search process; Remove limiting beliefs and self-doubt.
She also helps new business owners by partnering with them for HR Consulting.
Tonight your Host Pamela Marie Edmunds will be welcoming to the show Diane Jackman Skolfield, author of the book "Nine Months Ago Was Yesterday." They will be discussing Diane's husband's death and the numerous ways that he sent signs to her showing that he had survived what we call death.
More About Diane Jackman Skolfield;
Diane is an author, healer, spiritual teacher, mother, business woman and mentor. She has been helping people help themselves since her childhood and believes one of the most important lessons of our lives is to, “Live life with gratitude, for even the challenges are gifts. “
Diane began her career in healing in 1982 while teaching Pilates at the YWCA in Bangor, Maine. She's been a member of the Self Realization Fellowship and a minister since 1997. She is certified to teach advanced Hatha Yoga by the American Council of Fitness Education.
In addition to teaching Yoga, Pilates, Meditation, Jin Shin Jyutsu, Dance Therapy, Color and Sound Healing and Qi (chee) gong, her work as a Medical Intuit has been instrumental in healing many. She draws her vast knowledge from a variety of masters; Grandmaster Fu, Donna Eden, David Feinstein, PhD, C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD. To name a few. C. Norman Shealy says, “Diane is a jewel spreading joy and health wherever she goes.” She believes Energy Medicine is for everyone, encouraging all ages and abilities to understand how their body works. Through her workshops and online publications she teaches how to incorporate simple exercises and nutrition into our daily lives. Diane teaches summers at a Spiritualist camp in Etna, Maine where she also acts as head of the clean up, building and restoration committees and Camp Historian. Winter finds her teaching in Florida where she also manges a mobile home park with her husband, Donald.
Alan Caldwell is a long term care insurance specialist. He has lived in Ann Arbor for the past 14 years, and has an MBA from the University of Michigan. Alan has been very involved in the long term care world since he started Senior Helpers four and a half years ago. He continues to own that local in-home care agency, but has turned over day-to-day administration to two very capable managers. Last fall, Alan switched full-time to the planning side of long term care, helping individuals and couples better understand their options for long term care insurance.
Sharon will be talking with Alan about some common misconceptions about long term care insurance and answer some frequently asked questions.
Facebook: Alan Caldwell
LinkedIN: Alan Caldwell
Follow Betty Brigade:
Join us Every Sunday Morning
for Two-Edged Sword. Elder Angelia & Minister Norman will rightly divide the Word of Truth. Satan doesn't mind if we know the Word. What matters to him is what we do with it. Exact a blow every chance you get. Use the Word to tear down strongholds for we have power over principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places. It all depends on when and how you apply the Word. Strategy is everything.
"The war is on and a strategy in God is what is needed to win."
AnimalRADIO, a program for Ke$ha fans, presents episode two. We promote "My Crazy Beautiful Life" Season Two Episode One airing on MTV tonight, our topic is "favorite MCBL season one moments", we talk about censorship against Ke$ha, and we open it up to fan callers/tweets. With host Amanda @TheBabySpoon. Cohost Angel @DancewithKesha and correspondent Gilo @gilosuxx can't make it tonight.
This program encourages fan involvement, so please tweet the hosts leading up to showtimes and use hashtag #AnimalRadio. Also call in! We will try to be appropriate, but listener discretion is advised.
Andy's June session described a "Better Way to Work " as a clean desk, an empty in box and with all to-do's in one place. Now let's discuss the role of Blackberry or iPhone. Can these portable devices help with workload management rather than just being a cell phone and email? Other topics include writing more effective emails, running more effective meetings and project planning vs. project management.
Andy is a business owner, facilitator, international speaker and workload efficiency expert. He has appeared on numerous TV and radio programs and contributed to an array of published articles as well as having presented to over 3500 groups. He also teaches the Tactical Time Management class as part of the Getting It Done course for the University Of Toronto Rotman School Of Business MBA’s
Prior to starting his own business in 1983, he spent 14 years with Dun and Bradstreet Canada, Ltd. He held a series of increasingly senior management positions in Toronto, Ottawa, St. John’s and Vancouver; latterly as a National Division Manager overseeing offices from Halifax to Vancouver. Accomplishments include a fivefold increase in profits in two years and the four best years of profit in the division’s history. His obsession with operational efficiency led him to start his own business as an independent associate of Priority Management, a global Canadian company with 80 offices worldwide. Awards include Top Global Revenues, Top Canadian Revenues, Top Market Penetration, Top Regional Developer, Corporate Citizen of the Year and membership on the Presidents Leadership Team for Excellence.
Andy obtained a B.Sc in Math and Psychology from The University of King’s College in Halifax in 1969. He has earned a certificate in Instructional Facilitation and attended numerous development programs over his career.
Two Psychics - Two Hours - Twice the FUN!
Join us as we chat with Teresa See and Ken Kessler of Psychic Tapestry.
Teresa See is a Psychic Medium and owns Starcrafts in San Diego, Ca. She and former skeptic, Ken Kessler, have their own radio show, Psychic Tapestry, where they discuss all things metaphysical.
Join us in this SPECIAL TWO HOUR EVENT as we take your calls and answer your questions. Danielle and Teresa will tap into the other side of the veil to bring through information for our listeners. TWO PSYCHICS - TWO HOURS - TWICE THE FUN!
We will have a blast as we allow the high vibrations of light to guide our evening.
For more on Teresa and Ken please visit
For more on Danielle Garcia, visit
The speciall HALLOWEEN edition of R Two Cents! Try to contain your excitment.
Tune in, as we discuss all things scary! Scary movies, scary stories (to tell in the dark), even our own, personal experiences with the supernatural. DON'T MISS IT!!
Other Perks Include: 1. This Day in History
2. Will Fritz, of Kansas City, drops by for a visit!
And much, much more! Tune in LIVE tonight at 9:30 ET.
Join the conversation! Call in at 760-888-5741 or tweet us at @Rtwocents!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (433 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (53 chatters)
- NTEB (23 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- TimBinnall (16 chatters)
- New Colony Network (15 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (13 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (12 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (12 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (11 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (10 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (9 chatters)
- Cubanarama (9 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (8 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (6 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (6 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- dtm wicked (4 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- churchboi (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Walk in the Darkness (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- The Annoying Peasants (3 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (3 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Rykers Underground0 (1 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Music Art and Comedy Show (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Truth Education (1 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (1 chatters)
- The Lucid Dreamer Show (1 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Mundia Brasil 2014 (0 chatters)