SORT BY Relevancy
Next on the Jake Turner Show. The sugar rush is on in Kansas City with the Royals supplying the ingredients to an AL Central pennant. Should you drink the Kool-Aid? Did the Chiefs overacheive in 2013? After the anemic dry run vs the sub par Vikings, we could be in for a long year, Why I'm ecstatic that I won't see one rookie quarterback in Week 1 and media criticism is out of control. When are you being constructive or trolling like a Twitter tough guy. I call myself out. Plus, your phone calls and tweets. Find your favorite seat, grab a brew. Get nostalgic with the Jake Turner Show...NOW!
"Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia: removing obstacles to heal and finding the root cause to heal"
Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia symptoms are becoming more and more evident in the U.S. Dr. Hayman will discuss how many obstacles to heal in our daily life may be exacerbating these symptoms. She will give a checklist of issues that can be addressed in your home and lifestyle that could be an obstacle to heal.
Constitutionalist, Activist, Investigative Reporter Neil B. Turner will discuss Obama's eligibility and forgeries. Open telephone lines.
Reba Riley is the debut author of Post-Traumatic Church Syndrome: A Memoir of Humor & Healing In 30 Religions, the founder of the Post-Traumatic Church Syndrome community online, and a blogger at Patheos.com
Reba grew up in a fundamentalist Christian home where the wallpaper & dinner napkins featured Bible verses, & the Smurfs were considered demonic. She told her kindergarten class the letters of Santa's name could be arranged to "Satan." Reba’s 10,000 hours of education included evangelical schools, Christian college followed by a stint at the Focus of the Family Institute with Dr. James Dobson, and an intensive ministry training program at a megachurch in Colorado Springs—a program that swiftly kicked her out when she shared her religious doubts with the leadership. Reba lost everything - including herself. Enter Post-Traumatic Church Syndrome.
Reba got sick. Really sick. With a near-debilitating chronic mystery illness doctors couldn’t diagnose or treat. At 29, the illness made her vulnerable enough that she finally had to face the fact she’d avoided for the better part of a decade: her spirit was sicker than her body. Reba decided to undertake a spiritual recovery program: she would visit thirty religions before her thirtieth birthday—not to find a religion, but to find peace.
Through her adventures, Reba realized she didn’t have to choose religion to choose God…or good. She discovered sometimes we have to get lost to get found. Two years after completing her thirty religions project and eighteen months after recovering from her illness, Reba is here to share dispatches from her journey of healing.
Jennifer talks to Daisy Turner Fund Raising Manager for CLIC Sargent, who help children and young people with cancer. September is a special month for this charity because it's Childhood Cancer Awareness month and it needs people out there, collecting in the Suffolk area, for their Big Bucket Collection.
Daisy explains to us about the difficulties that families face when a child, or young person has cancer and why fundraising is so important to enable CLIC Sargent can carry on helping families during this difficult time.
This will be a very informative interview.
More about CLIC Sargent can be found at:-
Laura Knoff, certifed nutritionist visits the PhatMan Radio Show to discuss her book,"The Whole Fod Guide to Overcoming Irritable Bowel Syndrome."
Laura Knoff has been studying nutrition since 1975 and earned her Nutrition Consultant, Nutrition Educator, Diet Counselor, and Nutrition Instructor certificates from the Institute for Educational Therapy (now Bauman College) in Cotati, California.
Laura holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from Florida Atlantic University and was a Senior Research Associate at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in the Lipoprotein Group for eight years. She is also a registered professional member of the National Association of Nutritional Professionals (NANP) and is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition by NANP.
Dr. William Pierce wrote the Turner Diaries in 1978 under the pseudonym of Andrew Macdonald. The main character in the book is Earl Turner. Tonight I will read some of the quotes and short passages from the book and comment on the events described by Earl Turner in his diary.
To cancel this morning show because I missed a few interesting key points and for a better title, in hopes of a listener's better understanding of Down Syndrome. During the show, jory will go on an internet excursion to see if anything backs up his theory on whether or not the genetic disorder has been brought on by common air pollution, over the past 25 years. So, has the increase of the common activity of driving cars over the past 25 years a contributing factor? Listen and then you decide.
I am Black & Beautiful- Original Stage Play I AM BLACK and BEAUTIFUL
Written By Joyce "Soliloquy" Lewis This stage play is original works of poetry. It is an emotional rollercoaster of poetic adventures of how Black and Beautiful women deal with Christianity, love, sex, depression, and abuse. Join the cast & crew to hear Our Black & Beatiful stories.
Ohio State Senator Nina Turner - will grace the mic of Fertile Groundz .
Hey everyone! We have a great show for you so make sure you listen in , you may want to hear this information. We will be talking with Brian Turner, founder of the "American Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse" (ACALA) and he will be talking about his book "How To Kill a Lawsuit". So if you are in the middle of a lawsuit and you might have questions, call in and ask! 1-347-826-7900!. Or if you would like more information about Mr. Turner visit his website http://www.HowToKillALawsuit.org.
Dr. William Pierce wrote the Turner Diaries in 1978 under the pseudonym of Andrew Macdonald. The main character in the book, Earl Turner, was born in Los Angeles, educated in Electrical Engineering, and later worked for an electronics firm in Washington, D.C. He maintained a diary during the years of the Great Revolution and he provides an account of the people in his life, his intimate thoughts, his duties, and his achievements during the latter years of the revolution before the end of his life. I will read a few quotes and short passages from the book and comment on some of the events described by Earl Turner in his diary.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (21 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Speak your mind7 (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (0 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (0 chatters)