SORT BY Relevancy
Turkey Talk?? Well not really, but it sounds yummy! :-) Join Stacy Emeri and Juanita "Sistah BigBonez" Warren this week as we discuss the do's and don'ts of family gatherings and the proper etiquette for holiday celebrations!
We all know what it's like to experience those uncomfortable family moments. For example, your grandmother keeps calling your current mate your ex's name, or your uncle Jimmy keeps going on and on about how much of a ladies man he used to be back in the day...you catch the drift! There are certain things that we should and shouldn't say at a family gathering in order to "keep the peace". Tune in this week as we discuss holiday etiquette and engage in another 'MindShifting' convo!
It's Thanksgiving time so the guys discuss holidays traditions which always includes watching the Cowboys. They discuss the upcoming games, the recent Rangers' acquisitions, Dirk Nowitzki's place in NBA History and so much more. They also hand out another much deserved Drama Award.
Food WRap's Item on the menu is, "Let's Talk Turkey" Thanksgiving Special! We will also be joined by retired and former Columnist, Journalist "Earl Morgan" from "The Jersey Journal" a Published Newspaper that covers news and events in Jersey City & Hudson County, New Jersey. Mr. Morgan is slated to have his own radio show on The Go Pro Radio Network and we will be talking to him about that.
Food Wrap, is a top rated weekly show on The Go Pro Radio Network that’s all about good eatin’.
Food fanatics and enthusiasts Nina Marcalle and Shawna Glover will take you on a delicious journey through the latest trends and traditions in alternative eating from the everyday person’s perspective. From culinary technology and restaurant reviews to discussions about the latest diet and nutrition trends, Food Wrap is the perfect weekly digest for anyone looking to beef up on food facts and share their own discoveries. The show includes juicy segments like “Strange But Food” which features reviews about bizarre recipes from around the world and “Chop It Up”, which is a lesson in breaking down food labels. You’ll get tips on how to eat green on the cheap, and you’ll have your chance to call in and chew the fat with Nina, Shawna and their special expert guests. Check out Food WRap on The Go Pro Radio Network where talk never tasted so good & get your food fix in!
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (50 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (13 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (13 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Temple (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (3 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (3 chatters)
- Let It Grow (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- bondservant4jesus (1 chatters)
- Aldon Hynes (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- Rustie (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Tell the Truth with Sharon Pope (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- WJBR (0 chatters)
- Duneland Christian Living (0 chatters)