SORT BY Relevancy
Join Gulruh Turhan and Ozlem Kiyat-Berber as they launch the Voice of Leadership Turkey. Their guest will be Ben Ward of The Next Explorers.
After fifteen years of teaching Mathematics and extensive work with community service projects, Ben Ward has created the educational organization The Next Explorers with the goal of igniting a movement to transform the way we learn. Ben’s aim is to give young people the tools, space and support to become leaders of their own lives, to discover their own unique path and to increase their capacity to collectively shape the future. As part of his Leadership Quest he is piloting a student leadership programme at the Copenhagen International School, based on the synergy of co-active leadership, service-learning and social entrepreneurship. The programme is engaging an increasing number of students who represent different groups from within the school community. Structures, models and collaborations within the wider community are emerging. “I am standing strong in the blend of my intelligence type and my vulnerability. My masks are off and it feels like I am connecting deeply with the students, teachers, parents and community. Already I am sensing a shift in energy to one of possibility, creativity and solidarity.” - See more at: http://www.thevoiceofleadership.com/upcoming-programs.html#sthash.iJwboxNw.dpuf
A Stress-Free Thanksgiving is possible if you learn a few of My Mother's Secrets. In this episode we focus on how to make a moist flavorful turkey that will satisfy even your most demanding dinner guests. Follow our ... entire series and create a memorable relaxing holiday whether you are dining alone or hosting a large gathering.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author and illustrator Chris Rumble to Conversations LIVE to discuss his journey in the arts and his participation in the upcoming Writing and Illustrating for Kids Conference taking place Oct. 12th in Birmingham, AL. The conference is hosted by the Southern Breeze region (Alabama, Georgia, Florida) of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI.org).
Michael Rubin will join us on Freedom Radio to discuss the recent protests in Turkey and the Obama administration’s decision to arm the Syrian rebels. Mr. Rubin is a resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute; senior lecturer at the Naval Postgraduate School's Center for Civil-Military Relations; and a senior editor of the Middle East Quarterly. His commentaries on Middle East affairs can be found at AEI, the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Commentary magazine, and MichaelRubin.org.
The Voice of Leadership presents this special broadcast with Gulruh Turhan, one of our leaders and past guests on the VOL. She lives in Istanbul and wants the world to know the truth about what is going on in Turkey.
Watch for more updates with Gulruh as the events in Turkey unfold.
The images you see come from the Associated Press, NY Times, Ozan Kose/Agence-France Presse, Sudat Suna, European Press Photo Agency, and Toga Bozoglu EPA.
1. According to The Times of Israel, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Erdogan alleged that Israel was behind the early July military coup in Egypt, which saw the democratically elected Islamist president Mohammad Morsi removed from power. He also said Turkey has the evidence to prove it.
2. According to Russia Today, nuclear fallout researcher Christina Consolo said that even the tiniest mistake during an operation to extract over 1,300 fuel rods at the crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan could lead to a series of cascading failures with an apocalyptic outcome.
3. According to NBC News, with Egypt still convulsing after the brutal crackdown on Islamist supporters of former President Mohamed Morsi last week, Israel has a wary eye on its neighbor and is quietly bolstering its own security.
4. According to The Los Angeles Times, the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, who was arrested early Tuesday, will stand trial with other members of the Islamist organization on charges that include inciting murder.
5. According to CNN, the carcasses of dozens of dolphins, seven times more than normal, have been washing up on beaches this summer, and scientists are struggling for answers to the die-off. In Virginia alone, at least 164 dead dolphins have been found this year.
The Bible says in 1 John 2:28: "And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming."
I was just contacted by some V-RADIO fans who are currently involved in massive protests in Turkey. The people there are clashing with police as I type this. They wanted to come on to talk about the situation that the main stream media is giving no attention to. Please tune in and share this episode far and wide to get the word out.
It's ranty and ravey. Its The Monday Mash-Up, a fierce blend of politics, spirituality, insight and commentary, synthesized and fused by your host, "Robert Phoenix." From global revolutions, to political spin, dizzying memes and sorting out a plethora of programming, you'll get it all in sixty minutes of mind-melting-mash.
Today, we'll look at what's happening in Turkey and how it might impact the explosive, developing situation in Syria.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tens or Chops (50 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Dot Net Podcasts (32 chatters)
- King Noble Black Supremacy (9 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (9 chatters)
- Reader Tash (7 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (6 chatters)
- Truth Education (5 chatters)
- MMWHP Productions LLC (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- WorstShowOnTheWeb (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Secret Windows (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Rancho Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)