SORT BY Relevancy
What if your son or daughter told you about a fantastic man or woman they met, and wanted to finally introduce them to you and the family... but when they showed up, the love interest of your son or daughter was not quite what you expected?
On this episode of Hot Topics Talk Radio, we’re going to discuss when your son or daughter finally introduces you to the man or woman of THEIR dreams, but turns out to be YOUR nightmare.
Join the Hot Topics Talk Radio Team on Wednesday, August 26, 2015, at 8pm PDT/10pm CDT/11pm EDT, for “GUESS WHO’S COMING TO DINNER”.
We invite you to listen and comment by dialing (646)200-3148. Or listen and join the chatroom here on Blog Talk Radio, or at www.hottopicstalkradio.com/hottopicstalkradio.
*The HTTR Network is sponsored by Shades of Afrika, A&L Family Restaurant and SPMG Media. For information regarding our sponsors, visit www.hottopicstalkradio.com/sponsors.
The days of little Bobby and Sally growing up in a big house, dual parenting, a dog/cat dinner at 7 with the entire family..IS OVER!. Todays family structure is nothing like the Huxtables & Brady's, single mothers/fathers raising children in seperate households splitting weekends and holidays is the new norm. In the mist of the struggle of making ends meet, we're going to open up the waves to spread tips on how to cope with the new modern family.
Summer is winding down...but the Dinner Specials grill is still hot and serving up sizzling interviews. This week is no exception. May and Cynthia are thrilled to welcome photographer/author Baron Wolman. He was there when Rolling Stone magazine took its first baby steps. His informal and candid approach revealed another side to the hottest musical acts that have become legends, including Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Phil Spector, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, and The Grateful Dead, and Ike and Tina Turner. He's written books, flown planes, run a magazine...and he's still looking for his next adventure. He's here to talk up his latest book...Live...all fun, no net, no filter...
Join me as we uncover the latest in Breaking News matching Bible Prophecy!
- "Two women" opened fire at U.S. Consulate in Turkey
- The war between Turkey, the Kurds and why the U.S. has decided to get involved
- U.S. sends 6 jets, 300 military soldiers to Turkey base
- PKK on terrorist lists, are they really terrorists and why we should care?
- Kurds say they are "Betrayed" after U.S. makes deal with Turkey
-Kurds (PKK) leader: Turkey is protecting ISIS by attacking Kurds
- Brazil to remove Israel Nationality from passports of Jerusalem-born citizens
- Hindu 'Goddess Kali' showcased on Empire State Building in NYC and here's why
- Target removes gender based signs
- Colorado river is collapsing while millions of gallons of toxic sludge spill in Colorado river
- Earthquakes and much, much, more!Please help support the work we do and donate! http://www.emoaf.org/Donate.html or mail: Evangelist Anita Fuentes, PO Box 9570, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701. God richly bless you!
Your life matters to God: http://www.emoaf.org/Is-Your-Name-Written-in-the-Lambs-Book-of-Life-.html
Join me also on my website: http://www.emoaf.org/index.html
'Like' us on Facebook and get breaking news! https://www.facebook.com/openyoureyespeople.emoaf?pnref=lhc
Get a copy of Rob Smith's Anointed Worship CD, "How Holy Are You!" AVAILABLE NOW! http://www.straightfromgod.com/shop/
We're welcoming back one of our favorite interviewees, Rock 'N' Roll Comics cartoonist and San Diego Reader columnist Jay Allen Sanford. Jay's custom art covers for cd's is sought after, and his legendary stash of live concert tapings from 1979-1999 is being called The Great Tape Conversion by music aficionados. His collection contains rare and historic concert moments including Procol Harum, Badfinger, Traffic, Arthur Lee and Love. He's with us, live, to reveal some of his favorites and bring us up to date on his life in a cartoon world. No net...no filter...all fun.