SORT BY Relevancy
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month we will have a special 90 minute show to be encouraged by survivors and remember the warriors that have transitioned. Special Guest Include : Kim Collins / Survivor and Author of the Book War Wounds, Special Prayer by Pastor Joseph Fleming & Musical Ministry of Marcus Stanley from his newly released CD: Instrument of Praise.
Who's winning. Who's losing.
The House and the Senate remain at odds (as of this Wednesday show pitch), but who'd have thought the administration of President Obama would go so outright thuggish as it tries to exert pressure on the GOP to cave in the battle to defund Obamacare.
Some see the hardball tactics of the adminstration as an escalation in its touted fundamental transformation of America. But over-reach often triggers backlash.
A new round of anti-Obama protests are slated around the country and in DC this weekend.
We'll attempt to connect the some of the dots on Friday's show. Regardless of how Congress procedes from here, can the damage inflicted by the president over the past week and a half can be walked back?
Show starts at the usual 1:00 pm ET on Friday here at TalkSouth Radio
Special guest today will be Board Member Diana Page-Lofton of Boaz and Ruth. Boaz and Ruth is a wonderful grass roots organization in the Highland Park Community of Richmond, VA whose goal is to rebuild lives and communities through relationships, jobs and economic revitalization.
In acknowledgment of World Suicide Prevention Day we will be discussing the churches response to mental health issues and concerns. Special guest will be Dr. Gabriella Miller, Mental Health Professional, Alnicia Gibson Mental Health Advocate and Captain Jonathan Goldwire of the US Army! Join us for this time of candid and encouraging conversation!
Yes, it's finally here; the long-awaited conclusion to our serial play "Tug Of War", based on a story by Phoebe Murer from Philadelphia, Pensylvania USA who will return withTim Pylypiuk to perform it. Join us as we say good-bye to the world of Gloria Dagit and her friends. Music By: Alice Cooper, Pink Floyd, and Sebastien Tellier Theme Song: "The Light Before We Land" By The Delgados This show is brought to
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (42 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- ankhkakek (27 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- Tasiaville (16 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- NOCTURNAL FREQUENCY RADIO (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Geek Pile (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Face Made For Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- TaylorPhillips (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- JamielsLaw (1 chatters)
- Laurie Smith (1 chatters)