SORT BY Relevancy
In this epidsode Chris and Jeff discuss their responsibilities to their children as parents in recovery, their wives and what it means to be married to a normie, and their careers in advertising and promotions…for alcohol.
Stick around til the end when we introduce a new segment in which Jeff will take Chris through each of AA's Steps, one per episode for the next twelve episodes.
#RecoveryFriendlyWeb mentioned (and worn) in this episode:
Veronica Valli Author of Why You Drink And How To Stop
…that New York Times article…
Jack Grisham on KLEAN Radio
The Ultimate Comparison Guide to Drug and Alcohol Treatment by Duffy's Napa Valley Rehab
We recorded this episode early on Saturday morning so I had the appropriate opportunity to wear my new "It's 7AM Somewhere" shirt from Party Sober.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (42 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- rodolforoman (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Kenya Diaspora Global Summit (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- On Air with Wheelze (1 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Empowered Whole Being Radio (1 chatters)
- FreestormFM (0 chatters)