SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, Carole and Jane discuss the importance of creating concentric circles that illustrate where individuals, that we are involved with, should be in terms of intimacy and relationships. This exercise helps to clarify the difference between trustworthiness and indiscrimate intimacy. Understanding where to place boundaries in our relationships is key to creating sacred space.
What is Trust?
Trust is both and emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you expose your vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take advantage of your openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard performance data, and concluded that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner. In practice, trust is a bit of both. I trust you because I have experienced your trustworthiness and because I have faith in human nature.
We feel trust. Emotions associated with trust include companionship, friendship, love, agreement, relaxation, comfort.
There are a number of different ways we can define trust. Here are the dimensions of trust and consequent definitions.
It is a normal part of the human condition to be constantly forecasting ahead. We build internal models of the world based both on our experiences and what others tell us, and then use these to guess what will happen next. This allows us to spot and prepare for threats and also make plans to achieve our longer-term goals.
The greatest unpredictability is at 50%; a reliable enemy can be preferable to an unpredictable friend, as at least we know where we are with them.
Definition 1: Trust means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur. If we can surround ourselves with people we trust, then we can create a safe present and an even better future.
On this weeks episode of Jedi Realism Radio Presents we will be discussing Taekwondo and its importance in my path of Jedi Realism.
It is true that the greatest martial art discipline is the one that works best for you. I am not going to be discussing out techniques and poomses instead I will be talking about the traditions, codes and values we hold to within this style and how it impacts our lives and how it has effected my own path as it pertains to Jedi Realism
Tenets of Taekwondo
4. Self Control
5. Indomitible Spirit.
5 Principles of Hwarang Code
1. Loyalty to the King
2. Fidelity, Respect and obedience to parents and elders
3.Trustworthiness amounts friends and living up to personal honor
4. Courage in Battle.
5. Do not take a life unjustly.
I am looking forward to discussing Taekwondo our codes and the tradion of Taekwondo and its roots the Hwarng Warriors of ancient Korea. Please join me for this episode live online, call in with questions or chat in the live chat.
love and light
A man or woman's private life should be able to remain private, but when one seeks public office, all things are scrutinized. In this election season, candidates are being evaluated on all things that indicate ethics, trustworthiness, dependability and integrity. In the past, a failed marriage made one practically unelectable to public office. Couples in conflict put on a good public front in order not to damage the campaign. Does divorce still carry the social stigma it use to in the past? Can a person win a public office after a messy public divorce?
Where are the leaders of today? Can you name one since Rev. Martin Luther king Jr?
1. A good leader has an exemplary character. It is of utmost importance that a leader is trustworthy to lead others. A leader needs to be trusted and be known to live their life with honestly and integrity. A good leader “walks the talk” and in doing so earns the right to have responsibility for others. True authority is born from respect for the good character and trustworthiness of the person who leads.
2. A good leader is enthusiastic about their work or cause and also about their role as leader. People will respond more openly to a person of passion and dedication. Leaders need to be able to be a source of inspiration, and be a motivator towards the required action or cause. Although the responsibilities and roles of a leader may be different, the leader needs to be seen to be part of the team working towards the goal. This kind of leader will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty.
3. A good leader is confident. In order to lead and set direction a leader needs to appear confident as a person and in the leadership role. Such a person inspires confidence in others and draws out the trust and best efforts of the team to complete the task well. A leader who conveys confidence towards the proposed objective inspires the best effort from team members.
4. A leader also needs to function in an orderly and purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty. People look to the leader during times of uncertainty and unfamiliarity and find reassurance and security when the leader portrays confidence and a positive demeanor.
Today's Show: " God Help Me To Carry This Cross!" Is a "Spirit Building Session," today, we will look into what God expects each of us to successfully walk in. God will "NEVER," expect you to do anything that your incapable of! But, in order for you and I to succeed in this. We all are expected to carry our very own crosses! Luke 9:22-23 "Pick up your own cross, and follow Me daily." Focusing on ourselves is a far more greater responsibility in our own lives than anyone else!! If Jesus Christ hadn't carried His own Cross to be Crucified and Raised from the dead. We would not have ever had the Perfect Gift of Love through our Magnificent choice of Salvation!!!
Blessings of Peace, Joy and Unconditional Love in Christ!!
Founder: ProphetessNGrace/Senior Pastor
We continue our discussion of trustworthiness circles. What happens when we are stuck in circles of relationships that are based on misguided perceptions? How do we change lenses to go from one that is distorted to one that is en-COURAGING so that we can trust our own knowing? We will discuss recognizing with gratitude our mentors and various methods we have learned that have encouraged us to grow into our divine design.
The Datiing World and Those who survive...Needless to say this is a world all its own. However, it would not be so intimidating if those who live in this world were more intune to their own needs and desires. If these cohorts in their intimate crimes that are bestowed upon the innocent would possess just a little integrity, accountability, and trustworthiness, one's emotions may survive the trauma of this blunt object called, DECEPTION!! See, many of you girls and boys think that toying with others emotions comes without any consequences. However, in the end the one consequence that the consumate player fails to foresee is that of ENDING UP ALONE as a result of the reputation that preceeds you. Yes, many of you have to leave town when you have learned the hard lessons of Life, Love, Pain, and Closure just to find a mate. Why?? simply, because your reputation where you live preceeds you to point that it has become one of your worst nightmares. No, you will never admit this to YOURSELF openly or to anyone else. However deep inside you know its true. Join me and my guest panel as we talk about THE PLAYER AND THE GAME. This will be a lively discussion.Come on live with me and the guest panel to share your thoughts with the listening audience. This is going to be GOOD!!
There are 820 MILLION searches on Google each month for the phrase "How to Get What I Want". On today’s show, social media strategist, Janice Clark, owner of BizMSolutions, is going to share a special guest who took those searches seriously and decided to help people actually get what they want in life! it's taken 2 years, many thousands of man/woman hours and over a 1000 beta testers, consultants, partners and supporters, but she has finally released the Keller Influence Indicator (KII). This assessment is able to help you determine, based on your unique responses to each question, just how likely you are to be able to influence any conversation in your favor. It does this based on 7 traits of influence that everyone has – Confidence, Commitment, Courage, Passion, Empowering, Trustworthiness and Likeability. Dr. Keller then helps you improve upon your weakest traits and helps you learn how to use those traits together in order to be more influential and get all you’ve ever wanted in life!
Today, Janice Clark and Dr. Karen Keller will be discussing how to be more influential online using those 7 traits of influence. These traits play a huge part in your social media success, whether you realize it or not! Join our show today and find out how you can hone your social media success using your own 7 traits of influence!
Thanks to our show sponsors Sane Spaces and Safety First Bags. Meet them and all our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--We develop our children's characters by adding a little more responsibility to their load as they grow older and as they demonstrate trustworthiness in their ability to handle those responsibilities. In the cases of larger family or single parent households, we look to the older children of the family to share some of the leading roles in managing our family in order to keep the family running smoothly. How can we as parents maintain the balance of that delicate line between teaching them how to grow into an adult and becoming one too soon? Join me tonight at 10:30 pm EST with your thoughts.
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://leskofreeradio.com/ interviews Miles Spencer of https://trustcloud.com/ about TrustCloud. It empowers the new sharing economy of building the value of trustworthiness between yourself and people you are connected with.
Web Site: https://trustcloud.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (486 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (19 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Curious Times (10 chatters)
- drkate (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (8 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (7 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (7 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (3 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Political Justice (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Swedenborgian Online Community (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (2 chatters)
- ARAIG (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS TALK URBAN (1 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)