SORT BY Relevancy
BWD Radio – Indie Artist Music Independent Music Radio Station
D. Trump takes pride in the lyrics of his songs and believes that all his music has substance. Keeping fans in the know on the latest happenings with D. Trump, projects that he’s currently working on and the like is essential to the great relationship he proudly has with his fans. .
Your On The Go Station! 24/7 BWD Radio - #1 Variety Online Music Radio Station
Visit our Newly Created Indie Artist Radio Fan Page at https://www.facebook.com/BWDRadio and click on that "Like" button! https://www.twitter.com/BWDRadio_ , https://www.twitter.com/BWDPromotions DIGITAL/PRINT https://www.twitter.com/BWDMagazine "Like" us at https://www.facebook.com/BWDMagazine too! SUBMIT YOUR RADIO READY MUSIC
The curious case of Donald J. Trump. This is RossTalk for the week of June 23, 2014. In RossTalk, strategic communications consultant Gary M. Ross takes a 90-second look at issues in the news and how they relate to best practices in communications. New episodes are usually posted on Mondays. www.garymross.com @garyrosschicago
That's right TEAMDAR radio returns with a new After Dark show with True, Joe, Jelly, and Axel welcoming Teanna Trump to the show as a guest co-host as we get raunchy, filthy, and talk shit as usual!
Donald Trump claims the New York attorney general who filed a $40 million lawsuit against his "Trump University" is “a total lightweight.”
New York attorney general Eric Schneiderman filed the suit on Saturday, claiming “Trump University” defrauded more than 5,000 students by steering them into expensive and useless seminars on real estate-investing techniques while promising to make them rich.
In a spirited phone call to TODAY Monday, Trump claimed that Schneiderman was soliciting him for campaign contributions in the midst of the investigation. Brian will call the state attorney office live. More talk about Miley dance moves, what is the big deal. Other Headlines and celebrity news.
All signs point to “The Donald” making a run for the White House in 2016 and in a nutshell this is his message, “Republicans need to pick the right person for the next cycle.”So expect his bumper sticker to read something like, “Trump is right,” and let’s examine some recent media reports leading one to conclude that Trump is “right now” laying the groundwork for a serious presidential campaign.Redstate
But,what about a run as a Democrat ?
Billionaire businessman and reality TV personality Donald Trump has grabbed headlines recently by teasing his possible entry into New York’s 2014 gubernatorial race, but according to a new poll, New York voters aren’t exactly racing to coronate Governor Trump.The survey, released by Quinnipiac, shows Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D-N.Y., defeating Trump by a greater than 2-to-1 margin, earning the support of 63 percent of New York voters compared to Trump’s 26 percent.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (52 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (16 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (15 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (7 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (5 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (3 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (2 chatters)
- ElijahIsaiahTalkShow (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Immortals Beyond the Illusion (1 chatters)
- Judge Neil (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Olympias (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)