SORT BY Relevancy
Tune-In to the very special Sister Radio show as we celebrate the FIRST EVER International Day of the Girl - AND talk about the extraordinary documentary, Girl Rising.
Want to change the world? Educate a girl.
Find out more about the documentary and the movement at www.GirlRising.com
Like us on facebook.com/SisterRadio
Follow Us on Twitter @SisterRadio
Follow Us on Instagram @Sister_Radio
Today on What's Right About Men? - Doomed Communication - Are Men Really From Mars and Women from Venus?
"Misunderstanding is the treacherous rock upon which human relationships most commonly founder."
Truer words were never spoken. But what is it that is so different between the sexes that we seem doomed to have our signals crossed and our words misinterpreted? The possibility exists that there is something incredibly different, yet unique about the brains of men and women that make it difficult for us to communicate on the same wavelength.
Are male and female brains wired differently? And, if this is true, what can we do to bridge that gap – create a space where each is heard and set the stage for actual Communication?
Find out Wednesday on What’s Right About Men – as they take on the question of how biology affects our communication is ways many of us have not considered.
Callers are welcome, dial 1-347-205-9869
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (13 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (7 chatters)
- JulieGeigle (7 chatters)
- Radio MBS International Wrld (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (2 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)