SORT BY Relevancy
Tune into tonight as IABT Radio Show for Triathletes, hosted by International Association of Black Triathletes (IABT) interviews a legend in his own time, Max Fennell. Max Fennell is the first and only Professional Black Triathlete on the planet earth and has achieved a status that is sure not to be the only one in African American history, we hope.
Tonight Max chats with IABT Radio Show for Triathletes on his challenges, adversities, and solutions to the most common triathlete concerns. Max provides strategies and tips for triathletes of all races, ethncities, gender, socio economic status and age. IABT knows and believes part of the key to changing the face of triathlons for African Americans is the investment of our youth triathlon organizations and let's hear what Max thinks as well.
Learn more about IABT at www.theiabt.org
To be a guest, advertise, or become a sponsor, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To make a donation to IABT Radio Show for Triathletes, visit www.theiabt.org/iabtradioshow
Be sure to tell a friend to tune in and listen because this cause of changing the face of Blacks in triathlons is bigger than you and IABT but it impacts us all.
PODCAST: This is a recording of our 2nd "Women Truckers Network" (WTN) phone conference held July 7, 2012. Our discussion covers using social media networks like You Tube to share information to prospective CDL students and launching our own "Women Truckers Network" You Tube Channel for the purpose of answering questions for women entering trucking. Since this conference we have embedded some of those videos in a new page of our blog called "Female CDL Students Frequently Asked Questions"
Equipment, Hygiene on the road, parking smart, personal safety concerns and issues for female students are the topics we cover in this discussion to help people who do not understand the complexities of the trucking lifestyle.
Listen in as experienced female truckers tell it like it is...living on the road...
Originally recorded 7/7/2012 , Topics covered in this women truckers network rountable discussion include, training expectations from the trainers point of view, personal safety advice, driver conduct and trucking lifestyle challenges that most trainees are not prepared for when they enter the industry.
Listen in as the REAL Women in Trucking talk about the challenges the face and despite the obstacles, how they love their job.
Trucking has many challenges, including the very difficult situations of when a driver becomes injured on the job. Join us as Rod Rehm of Trucker Lawyers shares his 30 years of experience helping truckers through such times of legal issues. Mr. Rehm's law firm is one of a select few which is A-Rated recognized by Martindale-Hubbell in the field of workers' compensation and personal injury.
Discussion will include personal treatment issues, the Surface Transportation Assistance Act Protections and your legal rights as a professional CDL truck driver. Have a situation you are currently facing and not sure of what to do? Mr. Rehm is here to take your calls and anwer any questions you may have concerning these area of laws.
Call-in number: 347-826-9170. Come join the conversation.
Joyce and Mike speak with Edward Grandi about Sleep. the importance of sleep.
Grandi, the former executive director of the American Sleep Apnea Association, is a nationally and internationally invited speaker in the field of sleep medicine to patient and professional groups. He has been praised in particular for his work raising awareness of the importance of sleep among drivers in the transportation industry, and highlighting the particular importance of sleep for women.
The stage is set for the new season of The Extreme Truckers Show™ January 9th! Join us for an extended "Health" episode with Siphiwe Baleka, Prime Inc's fitness guru LIVE from Las Vegas Thursday night to announce the winner of the national "Healthy Company" award, Pilot Flying J Health Champion Pete Thomas, Benisse Lester "Doctor to the Truckers", and much much more. Tune in and Join The Conversation!
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (56 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (36 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (16 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (10 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Harvest Kingdom Builders (1 chatters)
- Alabama Wedding Radio (1 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- myCulture Radio Network (0 chatters)
- teamYahweh radio (0 chatters)
- Inspectah Ant (0 chatters)