SORT BY Relevancy
ReShawna Leaven interviews Joe Howe, owner of Game Truck Party of Northern Virginia/DC. A mobile video game theater on steriods that's fully equipped with HDTVs, XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3 and others. It's a great time for ages 7 and up. Birthdays, office parties, family reunions, cookouts and more.
Owner of Game Truck Party of Northern Virginia/DC
Book your Game Truck Party today! (888) 602-4263
Next week (02/17/14) my guests will be Barbra Pushies & Maridee Nelson, the creators & owners of the Yarnover Truck.
The story behind this is great. They met in 2010 at a Tuesday night knitting group & became fast friends. One night at group, Maridee mentioned she was thinking about opening a yarn store. She had a name and a location all picked out, but the financial realities of a brick and mortar yarn store seemed overwhelming. During her weekly knitting class at work, Barbra brought up her friend’s yarn store idea. It was always a dream of Barbra’s, too, but, like Maridee, it always seemed just out of reach. One of the members of the knitting group suggested a yarn truck and immediately Barbra was enamored with the idea. Hours of Google research on mobile retail business and one overwhelmingly long email to Maridee later, they found themselves on Melrose talking with one of LA’s first mobile boutiques. On July 5, 2012 the Yarnover Truck was born.
This year the Yarnover Truck team, as well as the Yarnover Truck itself will be on the STITCHES West Market floor. These ladies have a lot planned for the weekend. I’m looking forward to having them on the show so they can tell us what they’ve been up to and what we can expect at STITCHES and in the future. I hope you’ll join us for this show.
With the shortage of safe and secure parking for our nation's truck drivers back in the news, join us as we discuss the dangers drivers face every day because of the lack of safe truck parking availability.
Who is responsible for putting drivers at added risk? Where are the most difficult areas to find truck parking? How are regulations adding to the already dangerous parking situations? Who doesn't want to see more available truck parking?
Our guests include Hope Rivenburg of Jason's Law, Desiree Wood of Real Women in Trucking and our special guests, Ashley Boeglin and David Clark, wife and father-in-law of Michael Boeglin.
We will also review some startling results of the 2013 National Truck Parking Survey led by Hope and the detailed data analysis performed by Ms. Wood.
Join us for this very important broadcast.
Showtime: 7:30 Eastern
Topic: Is Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Truck Drivers?
Virginia Chomo, a volunteer of Trucker Charity,
will be our guest to discuss her discovery that there exist no carbon monoxide detectors for semi-trucks, despite standards that require the device in homes, boats, RV's and airplanes.
Truckers live in their trucks; most of them must idle for comfort control or have an Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) that reduces emissions. Either way, emissions are still an effect to the occupants.
Thanks to Virginia's work, the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is now developing and setting standards for Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors with truckers in mind.
Join us as she shares her findings and her work with manufacturers regarding the special needs of these detectors as related to semis.
in Self Help
Kindy Peaslee, registered dietitian (RD) joins us for a fun and informative chat about eating healthy from a food truck. Kindy started her own mobile smoothie truck this year, and shares more about that, too. What should you consider before eating food from a food truck? Join us and find out.
Cincinnati Business Talk highlights the positive side of Cincinnati area businesses. We will be talking to CEOs who have won awards, innovated with new products and services.
Today's guest is Chris Sterwerf, COO, CFO at Fairfield Auto & Truck Service. Chris will share his perspectives and insights on current HOT business issues in the area of growing a auto and truck body repair.
The show streamed live on Friday August 8th at 4 PM. Listen to this link: http://tobtr.com/s/6660349
You can listen to the show on Apple iTunes as a Podcast. You can add the podcast at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
You can add Cincy-Business-Talk as an RSS feed to your Outlook email program. The exact feed http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
For the month of JUNE, Truth About Trucking "Live" Radio will be dedicated to Truck Driver Health concerns including obstacles and challenges that drivers face on a daily basis. For our first part of our series, we will address the serious state of truck driver health, including the illnesses drivers face, the choices they have made in the past and the viable decisions they are now making: Real life solutions for a better quality of life.
Our speical guests are three professional truck drivers who will share their testimonials and explain how they have changed their lives and also how they are mentoring and encouraging other drivers to change theirs as well. Their continual research for better health has created a wealth of knowledge among them which they will share as we kick off our first part of our Truck Driver Health series.
Donna will also share some of her insight she has learned and applied on living a healthier lifestyle, once finally diagnosed with Crohn's Disease.
Our special driver guests include: Mike Adams of Truckin Fitness, Tom Kyrk of Trucking Solutions Group and Road Tested Living and Rich Chelson of Essante Organics.
Join us as we address the causes of many driver illnesses, including: obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, arthritis, joint pain, digestive and many others for this SPECIAL Truck Driver Health Series.
A dynamic duo of south Florida women have come up with an amazing idea, good food for kids via, Super Duper Grub 4 Kids, the first food truck in the U. Sl didicated to providing fresh, whoesome food for growing appetites. Their mission is to provide toddlers to teens their favorite foods with a healthy twist at a good value.
Shirley Gutkokwski will find out more about how they came up with the idea, where they will take their food truck and what they will serve. Laura Bonilla is the Grub Master, a self-proclaimed foodie, entrepreneur and health conscious human. Jean Wilco is the Director of Fun, and event planner, she is a pescetarian and loves to cook. These two women put their heads together to create a business that provides healthy food for young people, but also gives back to the community by aligning with and donating to local organizations that provide social services for children in need.
There are many lessons to be learned here, the obvious one is all about the kids, and after that we learn about two women who have decided to create a business that solves social and economic problems.
Host: Shirley Gutkowski
Producer: Laurie Samuels
Affiliate Links: bellahealthyliving.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (175 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (15 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Conservative Report (7 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Yuen Method Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (0 chatters)