SORT BY Relevancy
Pastor Demetrios Bryant ( Grace Temple Bapist Church-In Gulfport, MS)
Preaches a Dynamic Down to earth message from the letter of Apostle Paul 2 Corinthians 4:16 "(Do Not Lose Heart) In Troubled Times."
There have been strange acts of violence in the last days and hours from kidnapping of a child and killing them to high speed chases resulting in death. People are Hard pressed on every side with marital problems to children runaways
God has sent His Son to Give Us Hope and a Future. The power to overcome by faith in Christ with His Promises to stand upon and the Holy Ghost to Lead us to Victory, Join in today and listen to this Anointed Life Changing Messages That will Challenge you to look not on what is seen, But what is unseen by Faith in Jesus Christ.
Eizzle Entertainment Host Eric Haynes interviews Thecia Jenkins Education & HR Director forThe Bridge Over Troubled Waters, Inc. who will explain: What is domestic/dating and sexual violence? What Is Primary Prevention? How can you be a part of change? Thecia Jenkins will share Resources for survivors and preventioneers. Right here on Eizzle Entertainment! Tune in as Thecia Jenkins take over Eizzle Entertainment Radio. If you would like more information contact Thecia Jenkins, CCP Education & HR Director via The Bridge Over Troubled Waters, Inc. in Pasadena, Texas 77502 or simply call 713.472.0753 ext. 116....
This episode of Saint Jude Retreat’s Radio show features a conversation about the troubled teen industry and addiction. The topic was provoked by the work of investigative journalist and author Maia Szalavitz, and one of her books, "Help at Any Cost: How the Troubled-Teen Industry Cons Parents and Hurts Kids". Szalavitz has been published in TIME Magazine, The New York Times, Scientific American Mind, etc.
The radio show opens with radio host and Executive Director of Saint Jude Retreats, Michelle Dunbar, touching on the subject of what Saint Jude Retreats is. She also advises parents how to evaluate if a program is safe for their teen.
Trending topics follow, with local and national news connected to addiction- local amnesty law on seeking help for an overdose, Palcohol ( powdered alcohol), supposed marijuana "deaths", as well as an inspirational story of weight loss, sobriety and life change.
The interview with our guest follows as Szalavitz and Dunbar discuss the topic of addiction, the troubled teen industry and all the risks that it poses for teens and their parents."The fact that these kids are seen as so discredited and always lying really enables abuse for generations", says Szalavitz. Effectiveness of AA, moderation, harm reduction and marijuana legalization are also addressed.
The radio show ends with Dunbar answering questions by listeners - a husband's struggle with supporting wife to attend a rehab, after she previously failed at staying sober as a result of attending another rehab; and the question of a young man, who is struggling with feeling accomplished, and using this as an excuse to use substances.
"Having Faith In The Midst Of Troubled Times" with special guest, Angel Smith.
Mary Anne Radmacher and Liz Kalloch are co-authors and artists of SHE: A Celebration of Greatness in every Woman which celebrates the unique characteristics of every woman that sometimes get put on the back burner in times of life challenges. Everyone has value and if you are looking for encouragement, this book is for you. It defines so many qualities we all have, shares others quotes on the topic and writes a letter of hope to you when the words sometimes do not seem to come.
Time to remember who you are, what is your greatness and hear words that soothe the heart and soul. Are you finding your value is not shining? Are you feeling alone and troubled with changes in your life? Are you unhappy and possibly looking at things that do not let your light shine through?
Word Study with Kevin and Angela Steward. Join us as we discuss the word of God and of Jesus our Lord.
Thomas Dowd, Professional Development Coach shares "Successful Strategies" to Land a Great Job in a Troubled Economy on Let's Talk Strategies with Danette Moss, today at 11:30AM/EST, 10:30AM/CST, 8:30AM/PST. Join the conversation online: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/letstalkstrategies or call (323) 657-0935. Don't miss out!
Date: June 3, 2014
Time: 11:30AM/EST, 10:30AM/CST, 8:30AM/PST
Topic: Unemployment- Successful Strategies to Land a Great Job in a Troubled Economy
To learn more about Tom, visit: http://www.transformationtom.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (394 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (6 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (4 chatters)
- OneXHeart Messages with Robin (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (3 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Daily Broward Show (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)