SORT BY Relevancy
Meet two power packing Mom's Tricia Goyer and Kerri Pomarolli on today's show!
MOMS’ NIGHT OUT by Tricia Goyer is a novelization of the hilarious family comedy that celebrates real family life—where everything can go wrong and still turn out all right. Tricia Goyer is the award-winning author of more than forty books, drawn from her experiences as a teen mother and leading voice of hope for women in today’s generation. Tricia has been married for more than twenty years and is the mother of six children. For more information, visit TriciaGoyer.com.
Called Hollywood’s “God Girl,” Kerri Pomarolli is an accomplished actress, comedian, published author, Christian speaker and veteran of television—with credits that include 29 appearances on The Tonight Show and Comedy Central.
Inspired by the endearing, true-to-life movie Moms’ Night Out, comedian Kerri Pomarolli has created a light, yet inspiring devotional that will definitely make you laugh, but will also help you discover that you are not alone.
Whether you’re running full-speed-ahead or disappointed that it’s Monday (again), you’ll find joy in these devotions where Kerri shares hilarious stories and insights on daily life. Messy homes, messy kids, lost pets, never ending casseroles, forgetful husbands, and the desire to just take a long bath… There’s never a bad time for a good laugh, and as a Mom, you need a MOMS’ NIGHT OUT. For more information, visit KerriPom.com.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes authors Tricia Goyer and Kerri Pomarolli to Conversations LIVE to discuss their books MOMS' NIGHT OUT.
Tricia Goyer has written more than thirty-five books, including both novels that delight and entertain readers and non- fiction titles that offer encouragement and hope. She has also published more than 500 articles in national publications such as Guideposts, Thriving Family, Proverbs 31, and HomeLife Magazine. Tricia has authored several books on family and parenting, as well as co-written with Max Lucado and Robin Jones Gunn. She collaborated with Ken Blanchard and Phil Hodges for Lead Your Family Like Jesus, published by Focus on the Family/Tyndale.
She is a beloved author of Amish fiction, as well, writing the Big Sky and Seven Brides for Seven Bachelors Series. Tricia is currently working on The One Year Book of Amish Peace: Hearing God’s Voice in the Simple Things and a true Amish story co-written with Ora Jay and Irene Eash (contracted to release in 2013 and 2014 respectively).
She stops by on Tuesday, July 30, at 8pm EST.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes back bestselling author Tricia Goyer to Conversations LIVE to discuss her new book THE ONE YEAR BOOK ON AMISH PEACE.
Join Felice Gerwitz and author Tricia Goyer, Tricia is the author of 25 books and has published over 300 articles for national publications such as Guideposts for Kids, Focus on the Family, Christian Parenting Today, Today’s Christian Woman and HomeLife Magazine.
Tricia Goyer's books include Songbird Under a German Moon, The Swiss Courier, and the mommy memoir, Blue Like Play Dough. She won Historical Novel of the Year in 2005 and 2006 from ACFW, and was honored with the Writer of the Year award from Mt. Hermon Writer's Conference in 2003. Tricia's book Life Interrupted was a finalist for the Gold Medallion in 2005. In addition to her novels, Tricia writes non-fiction books and magazine articles for publications like MomSense and Thriving Family. Tricia is a regular speaker at conventions and conferences, and has been a workshop presenter at the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) International Conventions. She and her family make their home in Little Rock, Arkansas where they are part of the ministry of FamilyLife.
For more information about Tricia's speaking topics, visit her Speaking page, or visit her Press Kit page to download a media/speaker Kit
We have two guests on The G-ZONE today-Tricia Goyer & Ruth L. Snyder.
Here is a little something about each:
Tricia Goyer:Tricia Goyer is a busy mom of six, grandmother of one, and wife to John. Somewhere around the hustle and bustle of family life, she manages to find the time to write fictional tales delighting and entertaining readers and non-fiction titles offering encouragement and hope. A bestselling author, Tricia has published thirty-three books to date and has written more than 500 articles. She is a two time Carol Award winner, as well as a Christy and ECPA Award Nominee. In 2010, she was selected as one of the Top 20 Moms to Follow on Twitter by SheKnows.com. Tricia is also on the blogging team at MomLifeToday.com, TheBetterMom.com and other homeschooling and Christian sites.
Ruth L. Snyder was privileged to spend the first ten years of her life in southern Africa where her parents were missionaries. She now lives near Glendon, the pyrogy capital of Alberta, Canada with her husband Kendall and their five young children. Ruth enjoys reading, writing, teaching piano, photography, crafts, and travel. She is a member of The Christian PEN, The Word Guild, and InScribe Christian Writers' Fellowship. Learn more about Ruth and her writing at www.ruthlsnyder.com.
Crystal Paine and "Money Saving Mom" :
Money Saving Mom® is an upbeat and encouraging blog dedicated to helping you find great deals, stretch your hard-earned dollars, and live on less than you make, so you can save more and give more.
About Tricia Goyer: Tricia Goyer is the author of more than 30 books and has published more than 500 articles for national publications such as Focus on the Family, Today’s Christian Woman, and HomeLife Magazine. She won the Historical Novel of the Year award in both 2005 and 2006 from American Christian Fiction Writers, and was honored with the Writer of the Year award from Mt. Hermon Writer’s Conference in 2003. Tricia’s book Life Interrupted was a finalist for the Gold Medallion Book Award in 2005. Tricia’s co-written novel, The Swiss Courier, was a nominee for the Christy Awards. www.triciagoyer.com
Host Bennet Pomerantz discussion anything and everything with his media guests on the Betty Award winning ANYTHING GOES......
Tonight's guest is the author Tricia Drammeh..Its been TWO YEARS since she graced my earwaves, so come listen and welcome here back.Her new book is Better than Perfect
At the top of the show host Cyrus Webb welcomes back author Alex Bledsoe to Conversations LIVE to discuss life after THE HUM AND THE SHIVER and what's next for him. Then at 16 min. past the hour, Webb talks with author Tricia Goyer about her love of writing and the new book BY THE LIGHT OF THE SILVERY MOON.
COME AND SAY HELLO TO RAY BOKOR AND SPECIAL GUEST , AUTHOR OF "STARSEEDS" AND INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER TRICIA KELLY
With over 30 years of study and understand this 'New Energy and Spiritual psychology' Tricia entwine her knowledge within all her novels, and her inspirational speaking on numerous radio shows and events.
Tricia Kelly is an advanced thinker, an author, and one who has had many experiences in life which are included in her books.
THE STARSEED, BEYOND TIME - which is on Amazon is about a young Galactic boy and Herb, an earth boy, and their friendship that explains many of the mysteries of the time, and beyond.
This time frame is about our personal ascension, this new consciousness than the Mayan's predicted, 2012 calendar time-line.
Tricia's books explain these Universal Laws of Attraction, which can enhance your life at a faster pace by similar understand how they work. These universal Laws can work to your advantage or disadvantage, depending on what energy you are vibrating moment to moment.
The knowledge that Tricia shares in NEW ENERGY PARENTING is so your family can quickly align themselves with each other and manifest their dreams. It is all about moving into this new energy with ease.
This time frame will also depend on what level of consciousness you have personally achieved towards the universal love of all man-kind. It is really that simple. Living in the loving laws of allowance for all at their speed and not yours.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (138 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (98 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- John Baptist (74 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (13 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- 63489 (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (6 chatters)
- Angel Amy (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (4 chatters)
- 64667 (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Elegeant (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Urban Homeschool Living (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (0 chatters)
- Political T and T (0 chatters)