SORT BY Relevancy
Trichotillomania is a member of the Obsessive Compulsive Disorders. It is the overwhelming urge to pull one's hair out, compulsion. Some pull from their scalp, others from eye lashes, eye brows, or all three. Most severe form of Trich is pulling the hair out and swallowing it. That eventually causes weight loss and the need for surgery. This is a place to talk, listen, vent, ask questions, give tips, offer advice.
Women - do you want to travel but are anxious about traveling alone? It's time to live the life you've imagined and learn about safe travel tips from our travel maven, Trich Zaitoon.
Trich is our "Fearless Travel" expert, and will be sharing with us her tips on safe travel, as well as talking about upcoming Plaid for Women trips to New York City, Paris and Africa.
Plaid for Women Radio is the show where we don't talk about business, finances, sports, real estate, or any other topics you'll hear on 'typical' talk radio. We talk about the BUSINESS OF LIFE. Relationships, work, grief and mental health, communication, time management, health and wellness, and more.
We believe that EVERY woman is a working woman, and our goal is to help women achieve goals, gain influence, and be heard.
Plaid for Women Radio is brought to you by PlaidforWomen.com, Jackson Walker, Bob Leonard Law, Assisted Services and Fit for Champs.
in Self Help
Oct 1st-7th is National Trichotillomania Awareness week.
As most of you already know I've had this disorder for the last 16 years of my life. For many who have Trich it's a source of shame, embarrassment, and self loathing. It's something so many of us should be able to understand yet the victims are terrified to come clean, proclaiming themselves as freaks...We need this to stop.
Beauty doesn't come from eyelashes, hair, your weight, or what clothes you wear. Beauty comes from your struggles, your passions, yourself.
I'd like to challenge everyone to open up and share your deepest secret with just one person. We are never going to stop judging people if we can't learn to stop judging ourselves. Peace. ~MacKenzie Joy
What is Trich?
How to handled it at school? Is it something I should hide?
When to tell someone?
How do others react?
Is there treatment?
How will this affect my future?
On this episode of the FFToolbox podcast, we're talking about...What happened in Week 10, waivers wire options like Case Keenum and Rishard Matthews - and trust level on key players (TRich, Ryan, Spiller, Nelson, Foles) heading into a pivotal Week 11. Check out what Ben Standig and Brian Murphy have to say on those matters plus RGIII, Tampa's backfield and Jordan Cameron.
A conversation with Christina Pearson, the founding director of the Trichotillomania Learning Center.
A discussion about why Christina created TLC. What TLC does. Resources for sufferers and their families. Christina and Joan discuss what recovery is and how everyone's path is unique to them.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (46 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (39 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (31 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (16 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (6 chatters)
- PEEZY PLACE (5 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (5 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (3 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- ANTagoNICKs (1 chatters)
- JoshuaHardin (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- FL Panthers Podcast (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- mskane (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- VERSATILE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)