SORT BY Relevancy
Normally, MSOL sponsors regular get togethers for staff, faculty, students and alums to discuss articles that focus on relevant leadership topics. Today, Dr. Jim Dittmar convenes a panel of distinguished alumni to discuss an article from the MITSLoan Management Review entitied, "The Question Every Project Team Should Answer." The subheading of the article's title states: "Many projects fail because they are launched without a clearly articulated reason why they're being pursued. Exploring the four dimensions of compelling 'why statement' can improve a project's chances of success. Joining Dr. Dittmar are MSOL graduates Wayne Unks and Neil Brem from Cohort 80, Lynn Rodden from Cohort 71, and Megan Monstwil from Cohort 78. Listen or call in and join the fun as these grads talk about what they learned about project managment from this article.
Join Gulruh Turhan and Ozlem Kiyat-Berber as they launch the Voice of Leadership Turkey. Their guest will be Ben Ward of The Next Explorers.
After fifteen years of teaching Mathematics and extensive work with community service projects, Ben Ward has created the educational organization The Next Explorers with the goal of igniting a movement to transform the way we learn. Ben’s aim is to give young people the tools, space and support to become leaders of their own lives, to discover their own unique path and to increase their capacity to collectively shape the future. As part of his Leadership Quest he is piloting a student leadership programme at the Copenhagen International School, based on the synergy of co-active leadership, service-learning and social entrepreneurship. The programme is engaging an increasing number of students who represent different groups from within the school community. Structures, models and collaborations within the wider community are emerging. “I am standing strong in the blend of my intelligence type and my vulnerability. My masks are off and it feels like I am connecting deeply with the students, teachers, parents and community. Already I am sensing a shift in energy to one of possibility, creativity and solidarity.” - See more at: http://www.thevoiceofleadership.com/upcoming-programs.html#sthash.iJwboxNw.dpuf
Juneteenth is a good time for leaders to declare their Leadership Freedom. Some leaders struggle with many factors that cause leadership power to be subjugated by their own personal tyrannies.
Juneteenth, recognized on June 19, commemorates the announcement of the abolition of slavery in the U.S. state of Texas in 1865.
And so as it pertains to leadership, what are the things that cause us to not recognize our leadership freedom? Let’s talk about three things: fear, oppression, and ignorance.
Many of us face the challenge of striving to be successful in spite of self-defeating behaviors of their bosses. How can your be successful in spite of this horrid leadership? The trick here is recognizing this early and establishing the appropriate game plan. There are sadly many forms of this toxic leadership tune in to our show were we will discuss some of them.
Mike draws on his experience in the military and in leading edge technology corporations to challenge students to think beyond the book. Join John as he talks with Mike about teaching in the MSOL program and about his passion for technological innovations, including virtual flight simulations.
Join MsBlue & Ester and The Remix Family
Tribal Zulu Union and MoJo Magic !
Contact MsBlue: question4blue(@)gmail.com
Self Invested Workshop
Know Your Magic Audio Book: www.msblueblast.com
Know Your Magic OracleDeck: www.msblueblast.com/cards
MsBlue Twitter: @BlueRasberry
Today we talk about what sexuality means for leadership with our guest Johann Entz, professional leadership and team coach, CTI leader (front of the room leader with The Coaches Training Institute) and world traveller. Join us for an exploration of how sexuality plays out in your life (whether you actually want it or not), and how it impacts your leadership. YES, even your lack of leadership!
Join the faculty of TBA's Management Development Program, Steve Ahlberg, Jackson Hataway and Juli Lynch, as they discuss leadership: how to cultivate and mold leaders and how to keep them engaged. They will also talk about their MDP program, which just graduated Class VI.
Love and leadership. Doesn’t that just roll off of your tongue? They go together quite well, at least phonetically. But with respect to love's relationship with leadership -- as the song goes -- What's love got to do with it? This episode will explore love-leadership connections.Why is it that love drives leaders to do such great things? Why does passion imply greatness and success? Why the self-less love of a leader so important? Tune in as we discu
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (179 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (76 chatters)
- NTEB (56 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (42 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (24 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- OPWR (11 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (9 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (7 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (5 chatters)
- We Game (5 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (4 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (4 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- torihartman (2 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Pastor Dean (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- chocmami (2 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (2 chatters)
- FirstandLast (2 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- AMUN RA (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sports Gauds Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)