SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Katrina D. Thompson will discuss the origins of American entertainment from her book Ring Shout, Wheel About: The Racial Politics of Music and Dance in North American Slavery.
On this edition of The Realist Report, we'll be joined by Victor Thorn and Pete Papaherakles of American Free Press - America's last real newspaper. Victor, Pete and I will be discussing the recently published book America's Racial Powder Keg, edited and compiled by Victor. Call are welcome!
Help STOP Racial Profiling - ACTION WE NEED TO TAKE!
Correcting The System of Unequal Justice is BACK for its 1st LIVE show of 2015!
Join Gerald E. Rose, his New Order National Human Rights team and Danilo Ignacio of The Mediahandlers Group as they tackle this week's topics, Racial Profiling & Body Cameras.
Call In - SOUND Off by calling in at 718-664-6543!
Racial Profiling -- The consideration of race, ethnicity, or national origin by an officer of the law in deciding when and how to intervene in an enforcement capacity.
1. African-Americans comprise 13% of the U.S. population and 14% of the monthly drug users, but 37% of the people arrested for drug-related offenses in America.
2. Studies show that police are more likely to pull over and frisk blacks or Latinos than whites. In New York City, 80% of the stops made were blacks and Latinos, and 85% of those people were frisked, compared to a mere 8% of the white people stopped.
3. After being arrested, African-Americans are 33% more likely than whites to be detained while facing a felony trial in New York.
4. In 2010, the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that African Americans receive 10% longer sentences than whites through the federal system for the same crimes.
5. In 2009 African-Americans are 21% more likely than whites to receive mandatory minimum sentences and 20% more likely to be sentenced to prison than white drug defendants.
SOUND OFF -- Sign>>> S. 1038 (113th): End Racial Profiling Act of 2013
Sam Thurman, Cliff Stewart and Lisa Stewart of the Colorado exoneration firm A Just Cause, discuss what happens when the wheels of justice trample unbridled over the rights of innocent Americans.
Our Special Guests for tonight's show are Niger Innis, who currently serves as the National Spokesman for the Congress of Racial Equality and Burl Barer, a Radio Show Host, a Crime Expert, a Edgar Award winner and best selling author of true crime, mystery fiction, supernatural thrillers, and pop culture.
A Just Cause is currently campaigning for "FreeTheIRP6," who's been wrongly imprisoned in Florence, CO for a crime they didn't commit. Read full story: www.freetheirp6.org.
For more information, about A Just Cause and to Donate to the IRP6 legal defense fund, visit www.a-justcause.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @AJCRadio, @A_JustCause, @FreeTheeIRP6, @FreeeTheIRP6 and Like our Facebook Pages: https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCoast2Coast, and https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCO, https://www.facebook.com/FreetheIRP6
Thank you for your support!
Tonight - Perspectives in the true context of Intersectionality
Disgraced anti-sex trafficking activist Somaly Mam’s new charity – which is headed by former staff of her fallen foundation, a Hollywood actress and a PR guru – announced yesterday that it has been given the green light in the US
American student loan debt has surpassed the GDP of Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland combined
Dozens of African-American police officers in Memphis, Tennessee, are facing demotions to the positions they held over a decade ago in response to a ruling in a discrimination lawsuit the officers brought against the city.
The leadership of the Jehovah’s Witnesses – one of the world’s most insular religions – for 25 years has instructed its elders to keep cases of child sexual abuse secret from law enforcement and members of their own congregations, according to an examination of thousands of pages of documents in recent cases.
The world watched as amplified violence broke out between Israel and Palestine, last year. The Associated Press recently released a report where they broke down the demographics of the people who were killed by Israeli airstrikes, last year. Those who are included in the report are people who had their homes hit by 247 airstrikes during Operation Protective Edge
South Carolina Inmate Receives 37 Years In Solitary Confinement For Updating Facebook
Malawi has passed a law which prohibits the marrying off of under-age girls as child brides, raising the minimum age to 18 years.
Women rights campaigners have lauded the new law which is set to make an enormous impact on a country where, according to Reuters, half its girls end up becoming child brides.
Child kidnappings have increased by almost one fifth, according to police figures compiled by a charity. There were almost 900 abductions and kidnappings in the year 2013-2014
Join us for a great line up on The Smoking Glass Hour with Baron Glass. Times below are listed in CST.
7:30 PM - Mr. Robert Bogues with FRONT LINE Recovery Team will be discussing addiction recovery.
8:30 PM - A Post Racial Society. What does it really mean to be black in america in 2015?
Call in and let your voice be heard. (347) 855-8118
Nature's Eternal Religion -- Author: Ben Klassen -- Published in 1973 ---
Book 1: The Unavenged Outrage: Chapter 8: A Few Examples of Jewish Atrocities
Throughout their history the Jews have committed millions of atrocities, most of which will never be recorded and most of which are intentionally covered up and lost to history. Not only have they committed millions of atrocities throughout their history, flagrantly, and constantly, but they are perpetrating atrocities today, in both East and West. In fact, they are committing atrocities today in every country of the world, including the United States.
Join Host Live Chats
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- MarlyBird (14 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (3 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (2 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Big Sports Fan And More (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (1 chatters)