SORT BY Relevancy
Dre and Crystal welcomed on Mr. Invisable guest tonight. And even though I "scheduled guest" did not show up we had a blast discussing trending topics such as the shooting in Ottawa, Anderson Cooper's perfect looks and how NOT to get a selfie with him. We discussed Rosie O'Donnell and The View. We chatted about how if they made the minimum wage for fast food workers $15 then we had better get MUCH BETTER SERVICE!! We also heard a 13 year old Kim Kardashian exclaim, quite prophetically, that she was going to be famous someday! We had a great time! Make sure you join us next week!
We'll be here - Will You? The Crystal Show Official Website
in Self Help
Shedding the Bitch Radio is all about giving you the dialogue, debate and delight that will help you discover, confront and shed the bitches of fear, doubt, negativity and more, so you create and accelerate RICHes in your career, business and life.
This episode is all about the Trending Topics that are impacting your career, business and/or life! Call in to 1-818-572-2910 to chat with us here or JOIN US on Facebook each week as well to makes comments, feedback or questions!!!!
Your hostess, Bernadette Boas, author, business management coach/consultant and reformed Corporate Bitch, knows what it is like to wreak havoc on the world.... as well, masking her insecurities, fears and negative beliefs of herself (what she now calls Bitches). Now she is helping as many women as possible to NOT succumb to the rat race of it all.
Each week she and her guests will discuss current top issues and growth opportunities that women deal with, as well educate and inspire you to 'stake your claim' to shed your own bitches, so you can shift from Bitch to RICH!
Listen weekly live or in archive (here and on Itunes). Call in to her at 1-818-572-2910 to ask advice, debate the topic or simply tell your story.
Shedding the Bitch Radio is all about YOU!
Please Tune In To "Spices Of Life" Thursday, Oct.16th As We Give Our Spicy Perspective On Topics Trending Throughout The Media Today, From Ebola, Isis, Murdering Of Young Black Men, To NFL Players Shoplifting, WTH! There's A Whole Lot Of Ish Going On In the World Today! Come Discuss It With TheBossLady, BIGGDADDY Ayers, And DrFab @ 8/7 PM EST! Call 914 803 4501 And Be Sure To Press #1 To Keep It Spicy Only On KIS Network!
Serious Mode Productions is proud to present "Twitter Troll Wars". The one and only Teresa Cramer will be joining us LIVE to discuss the pitfalls of Social Media and what can happen when trolls permeate into your private life. ALSO It's likely that Tommy Tampon, Voodoo Boo, Shelley and Joe Schmoe will be calling in. <3
Hot sugar is back with the exclusives before they become news Before you have tea you have to stir the sugar
Hosted by India Moral and Heaven Hollywood
1103 Trending AAliyah Movie What a damn shame Lifetime and Wendy Williams should be ashamed of theirselves
1108 The Whitney Houston Movie should Angela Bassett direct it
11:13 Draya Sextape
11:18 Kim Kardashian's pictures why is everyone so shocked?
11.27 Why does everyone hate Kim?
!06 and Park canceled
Sheets are talking Sex rumors
11.32 Nicki Minaj sex tape and her ex boyfriend has several and is talking to people saying Nicki Better keep it cute
11.35 Bill Cosby Rape allegation heat up http://bossip.com/1064582/shook-ones-bill-cosby-cancels-late-show-appearance-after-rape-allegations-heat-up-43081/
11:45 war machine laughs in court about allegedly beating up Christy mack http://bossip.com/1064676/people-aint-isht-alleged-domestic-abuser-war-machine-laughs-as-ex-christy-mack-testifies-in-court-about-beating-43081/
11:50-12 Phone calls
Check us out this Monday as we feature "The Candy Girl of Comedy," Amirah Ryans. Amirah will bring her own unique spin on the topics of the day. She will keep all things funny, intelligent and, as always, Real, Relevant, and Raw!!
In this episode of The Red Light Sports Ramble; presented by The Red LIght Sports Network, it is Wednesday night. That means Evan Witalison and Troy Otradovec, will scroll up and down the Twitter timelines and find the topics, that the listeners want to hear about. If you have a topic, you want discussed, tweet @edubsrlsn or @RedLightSports. There has been a number of exciting topics, in sports, this week. Adrian Peterson, supsended without pay, for the rest of the 2014 season. Chris Borland, making a sensational contribution, in San Francisco. Legarrette Blount walked off the field, on Monday night. These are just a few of the topics that will be discussed. LIsten in or call the show, with your thoughts.
In this episode of The Red Light Sports Ramble; presented by The Red Light Sports Network, Evan Witalison and Troy Otradovec will take to social media and find all of the topics that you want to hear about. If there is something that you want to hear about, tweet us @edubsrlsn or @rdlghtsprtsntwk. We will try to get to all your topics, so Fasten your seatbelts and put your foot on the gas, we are talking sports all night long.
Dre and Crystal discuss trending topics such as Mama June, from Honey Boo Boo fame, who completely discounts her daughters accusations of being molested by Mama June's ex boyfriend. Could a real mother do that? We also will talk about Kim Kardashian's Naked Ass and Full Frontal Shots in Paper Magazine. And why is it ok for women to be bi-sexual and not for men?
Relationship expert, Michelle Barnum Smith answers a listener's question on if letting her husband sleep with another woman while she is sick and pregnant a good idea?
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (58 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (32 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (26 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (10 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (7 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (7 chatters)
- Black Author Network (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- TonyBrunoShow (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (6 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (5 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Baltimore Business Network (2 chatters)
- Ginger and Marion (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (0 chatters)