SORT BY Relevancy
This show explores the unfolding mysteries miracles and mysticism through daily life with the sacred teacings of Almine world leading mystic and seer
Tonight we bring you some audio treats with Almine and funny electrical happenings that Almine may mention on one of our audios
Do join us your hosts for the evening brought to you by Vanessa and Joanne
I'm your host
Author Treats Nthings
Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York LSO has been blessed with many talents and excelled in sports, playing a musical instrument and her attraction to the arts including drawing and poetry. She has been writing since public school with an interest in all genres of work; from inspirational, current events, financial and political, to what you are about to experience – a tantalizing creation for your enjoyment. She was certified as a semi-finalist in the 1996 North America Open Poetry Contest for “Which Race Do You Prefer?” Also, published in The National Library, Into the Unknown, Spring, 1997 publication. Her current style of writing evokes relevant, daring material that has been put to the test. It is a method of expression and can often create an escape to a place of pleasures beyond your imagination. Spoken words and impromptu readings continue to be a part of her activities in creating magic with words. Her daily inspirational poetry to a following of approximately 140 people has been an uplifting and motivational experience that people look forward to.
You can visit LSO at www.treatsnthingslso.com, email at email@example.com or call at (718) 666-1336. Also, Twitter and Intsagram @treatsnthings and Facebook @Treats Nthings.
Dionne Laslo-Baker, founder of Deebee's Special Tea Foods Ltd., began her entrepreneurial venture when her two sons decided what to have for a treat. Realizing that grocery stores did not provide many nutritional choices for treats, Dionne and her husband, Dr. Stephen Baker, MD, began to experiment with organic fruit and various organic teas and herbal teas. Their research and experimentation led them to produce the perfected product – a TeaPop that won the hearts of their children, family and friends.
What they came up with is a truly innovative and creative concept - frozen pop treats with the ultimate treat: organically made for good health.
So how did Dionne conquer the Goliaths in the frozen treats market?
Staying true to one's vision and communicating that to the team
Playing to one's strengths
Willing to connect within one's niche
As Dionne recalls with clarity and fervor, "People are more than happy and excited and thrilled to see especially a woman, and - even more so - a mom of young kids get out there and create something. And show her children what it takes to succeed."
This morning we discuss what treats are good to eat and which treats are really tricks and bad for Diabetics. The Black Diabetic Foundation core focus is Education, Eating and Excercising. Join us this morning for good informaton to prepare you to enjoy the holiday while having better eating habits and enjoying the day.
PAWsitive Radio presented by Team Toby. Join host Charmaine Hammond, professional speaker, bestselling author and president of Team Toby as she interviews Rita of SparkySnacks.ca!
Rita’s dog, Sparky, was an amazing 17 year old cocker spaniel that passed away after a heroic battle with heart disease and cancer. He inspired Rita to be stronger, go further, and showed her that no hurdle is insurmountable. He was the bravest, strongest, and most cuddle-some pooch ever and will be so missed.
Sparky was diagnosed with cutaneous lymphoma and a dilated cardiomyopathy (flubby heart). He often struggled with his appetite due to his medical treatments, so Rita decided to bake treats and cook foods to satisfy his nose and ease his tummy! Sparky was a very fussy little pooch and it was ever the challenge to satisfy his palate and be tender with his tummy, so you know if he liked it, it was fussy pooch approved!
To learn more about Team Toby, Charmaine Hammond Hammond or her books, visit www.TheOriginalTeamToby.com and follow the social media links on this radio show page.
To follow Rita and SparkySnacks, visit www.sparkysnacks.ca
Charmaine is the author of On Toby's Terms, and two children's books in the Toby the Pet Therapy Dog series: Toby Says Be a Buddy Not a Bully, and Toby and His Hospital Friends
In this broadcast of Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio, we are delighted to be joined by the founder and CEO of Whole Life Pet Products, John Gigliotti. We discuss the company's motto, their products, and why these treats are among our absolute favorites for keeping your cat healthy and happy!
John is a leading national advocate for the health and proper nutrition of dogs and cats. As founder and CEO of Whole Life Pet Products, John has pioneered the category of additive-free, human-grade one-ingredient pet treats that loving dog and cat owners can serve their companion animals with confidence. You can learn more about Whole Life Pet Products by visiting www.wholelifepet.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/WholeLifePet
We also take your questions, whether on this topic or any other topic, since no question is too big or too small! Cat talk radio with feline veterinarian Dr. Shelby Neely is the place to learn everything you could ever want to know about cats. Join us every Sunday and Wednesday and call or write in with your own personal cat questions at http://www.askthecatdoctor.com/cat-talk.html . For more on these and other cat health and news topics, visit Dr. Neely's website at www.askthecatdoctor.com, which was chosen as the Best Cat Health Website in 2012.
Join Furby and Snatch through the roads of life! The Secret Tree House is open to all and any that are will to take the leap! Tonight we discuss well whatever the fuck we like and whatever the hell you want to bring up. Just another day with the Tree House, nothing special well it's always special when it comes to well, special people!! So drop us a call and let it all out baby, sex drugs rock n roll hip hop Mark Walhberg ebola virus ISIS whiskey and beer bitches and hoes!
Rick Woodford is author of:
Feed Your Best Friend Better: Easy, Nutritious Meals and Treats for Dogs
Known as "The Dog Food Dude" (http://www.dogfooddude.com) he is dog dad to a cancer hero named Jackson and owner of a home-cooking dog food delivery service. Rick will talk about his approach to healthy eating and the results he's seen from his recipes featured in his book.
Rick will demonstrate how we can feed our dogs—and ourselves—natural and nourishing foods, in little time and on a budget and keep everyone in the family happier and healthier for a long time.
Post your questions in the Tripawds Discussion Forums or join us in the Live Tripawds Chat during the show!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Little Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)