SORT BY Relevancy
We're dealing with a generation of children who are coming from broken homes, dysfunctional families, abuse, and neglect that has created what we call "Tattoo Tears". You may wonder why they act out the way they do and why they appear to carry so much anger that you can't seem to understand. You'll be surprised to know that many of them don't even understand what's going on with themselves. Join us as we attempt to dissect the war going on within and what is truly behing these tears of anger, bitterness, and resentment. This is a show you truly don't want to miss.
Life is full of choices and decisions to make. Yet how many of these decisions and choices require prayer or just common sense? Its is imperative that we know the difference between the two and when to truly use them. Many blessings and opportunites are missed out in life when one or the other is misused. Its is possible for one to be over zealous in their spiritual walk and and reject common sense while others who are not spiritual are stumped at situations that require prayer. Let us come together and know when to pray and when to use common sense.
There was a hit song back in the 70's entitled "For The Love Of Money" by the soul group The O'Jays. This song named several demoralizing conditions that stemmed from the love of money. From the loss of family, friends, and even to the worse state of murder; the strong hand of greed can do some damaging things. In this episode of Open Treasures we attempt to discuss similar situations that are birthed out of financial hardships through the pursuit of money and how this remains to be one of the most destructive forces in today's society.
What is going on within you? Who is it that continues to cry out from within...asking to be freed from the turmoil and trauma? Who is the one that continues to bang on the prison bars of hurt and disappointment...and WHY are their cries going unheard? When the arguments, quarrels, and bitter disagreements with others take place, who is really fighting?: is it a legitimate situation or the person who is mentally and emotionally behind bars screaming for freedom? Join the Open Treasures Broadcast as we attempt to unravel the truth about this matter. It is time for healing!
in Self Help
Cari Murphy is an Award Winning Media Host, Speaker, President/CEO of Empowerment Coaching Solutions, a Life and Business Coach coaching tens of thousands of conscious business owners and success seekers around the world, a Bestselling Author of SIX Books, including the International BestsellersTREASURES OF HEAVEN: LESSONS FROM THE OTHER SIDE and Create Change Now.
Cari is also the Host of the Globally Syndicated Radio Program
“THE CARI MURPHY SHOW: STRAIGHT TALK FOR THE SOUL" with over 750,000 listeners. The show has been celebrated on Itunes "Hot List" since it began and was awarded the title of Best Spiritual Radio Show for 2013. Following a near death experience in 1997, Cari’s purpose became clear. Her intention is to empower millions to create inner worth, outer wealth, and optimal health while expanding their awareness, awakening their passion, and unleashing their soul's greatest potential!
In part 1 of the named broadcast, we touched on the various reasons why many who are in Christ find themselves venting unto God concerning their disappointments, frustration, and anger concerning the circumstances and events of life. Even though the word tells us that "all that live Godly, shall suffer persecution", sometimes those "promises" don't set well when they arrive. On this particular show we plan to address to road to recovery and healing! Join us as we all come before His presence through another round table discussion...and let us give it all to God!
World Footprints is excited to take you on a journey through Colombia, South America where “The Only Risk is Wanting to Stay”. Colombia was the featured country in the 2011 Smithsonian Folklife Festival and also had a presence in subsequent Smithsonian Folklife Festivals. World Footprints visited the country and met with some of the artisans and other participants who have been traveling to Washington, DC to share the country's treasures. When some think of Colombia they reflect on Colombia's dark history with drug cartels and corruption. However, we saw a very colorful face of this country--one that reflected it's rich cultural heritage and warmth of the communities we visited. We traveled to historic cities, through the Gold Museum and to Monkey's Island in the Amazon. The memories we left with included the wonderful food, gracious hospitality, architectural and natural beauty. We fell in love with Colombia and we hope that you will also be inspired to visit the country with an open mind and open heart.
What is really going on these days in social media? Well, not just social media but in the regulars of life when it comes to people meeting? Where are all these "misconceptions" and disturbances coming from when people are just being friendly and cordial? It seems that men and women are being misled into believing there is more to just a regular "Hello, how are you doing?"..and that more is being perceived as an invite to a romantic relationship. There are plenty of people on social media who are either perpetrators or victims of these self made fantasies that are considered reality to them...and being acted upon. Let us dive into this subject and attempt to discover the root cause of a major problem existing in the cyber world of social media.
Many of us can attest to the fact that the society we live in today is full of talk along with actions that don't measure up to what is being proclaimed. When it comes to our youth, many of them have been affected negatively through witnessing this destructive behavior. Why is it that men and women spend more time talking about solutions and expressing how positive things are done but coming up empty when it comes to living it? Where do we begin to address this common problem? Join us as we attempt to resolve the issues of defective mentorship. This will indeed be enlightening and informative.
THERE IS ONE LETTER DIFFERENCE BEWTEEN GOLD AND GOD!
Treasures On Earth or In Heaven
19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
22 “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy,[c] your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eyes are unhealthy,[d] your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
In our episode this past Thursday we laid a strong foundation in identifying the core of the many dysfunctions within the body of Christ. Now as we look to part 2 of this subject, we will dive into several areas that contributes to "church" dysfunction. This broadcast like the previous will attempt to tear down the walls of lies, deception, misinformation, and ignorance that the enemy has built in order to keep the church an immobile unit moving nowhere fast. It is time to walk in the freedom God has already given the church.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (50 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (40 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (30 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (28 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (27 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- The View from Montana (6 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (6 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- William Telltale (3 chatters)
- Winning America Back (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (3 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (3 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)