SORT BY Relevancy
The LDN Research Trust hosted a conference November 7-8, 2014 in Las Vegas. Attendees were able to attend in person or via Live Stream. We have invited Linda back to In Short Order to hear all about the conference, the expert speakers, the exhibitors, and comments from those that were fortunate to attend.
Also, we will ask about how LDN works, what conditions it is used for, and will be taking questions via the In Short Order chat room or via telephone at 347-326-9715. If you prescribe LDN or a patient using LDN, we would like to hear from you!
The hosts of Championship caliber return to your favorite podcast to give you the most legendary SEC Championship game preview you will ever hear unless we decide to do another one next year. Saturday will be the first ever Fuzzz & Travis SECCG Classic that pits the greatness of #1 Alabama Crimson Tide and the #17 Missouri Tigers in Hotlanta! The Crimson Tide will come in with a spot in the first ever Division I College Football Playoff on the line. The Tigers have an outside chance of making the playoffs but this year they want to bring home their first SEC title after making the title game last year.
Dr. Younger received his Ph.D. in Experimental Psychophysiology in 2003 at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. He then completed postdoctoral fellowships at Arizona State University and the Stanford University School of Medicine before taking an Assistant Professor position at Stanford. In 2014, he joined the faculty at the University of Alabama Birmingham, with a primary appointment in the Department of Psychology and secondary appointments in the Departments of Anesthesiology and Rheumatology. Dr. Younger's goal is to end chronic pain and fatigue that is caused by inflammation in the brain. He is currently funded by the National Institutes of Health, Department of Defense, and several non-profit agencies to developing techniques for diagnosing and treatment neuroinflammation, pain and fatigue.
Mark Shukhman MD is a psychiatrist in private practice in suburbs of Chicago. Prior to becoming an MD, his interests included alternative medicine and mathematics. Dr.Shukhman’s practice is focused on such problems as mood, anxiety, sleep, sex, appetite control, memory problems, chronic pain and addiction to opioids and alcohol. Dr.Shukhman is frequently consulted on psycho-somatic problems and psychiatric symptoms, accompanying general medical conditions. Treatment approach is based on neuropsychiatric interpretation of symptomatology and usually consists of combination of medications with vitamins, supplements and reflexotherapy. LDN is a part of psychopharmacological armamentarium for treatment of mood disorders, eating disorders and addictions.
Dr. Shukman teaches, including “doctor teaching other doctors” He was on the faculty of a board preparation course, advisory panels, multiple grand rounds etc. He served as a primary investigator for a several pharmaceutical research studies.
Travis Lee is a size and speed phenom at six foot one with his tremendous range and tenacious hitting ability.
A former Tuskegee Golden Tiger, Lee led Miles College with six interceptions last season and was eighth in total tackles with 40.
The Atlanta native plays with a chip on his shoulder and possesses the length as well as the physicality it takes to survive on an island at cornerback.
Lee is an under the radar type of player that is picking up buzz in scouting circles. He takes time to speak with Joe Everett of Draft Scouts to talk about his college career and realizing his NFL dream.
Born 17th March 1945, Dublin Ireland
Medical School; UCD Dublin qualified 1968. Interned at Rochester, New York, USA.
Post Grad Posts: Royal Edinburgh Hospital, Scotland
Mill Rd, Maternity Hospital, Liverpool, England
GP Training Scheme, Liverpool, England
St. Mary’s Hospital, London, England
GP Kilmoganny, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland
Family Physician, Glendon, Alberta, Canada
Visited Dr. Bihari in New York in 2004.
Started using LDN in 2005
Married with three grown up children
Hobbies: sport, folk music and history
We'll be talking about LDN cases
Eric "The Hammer" Huenefeld joins us LIVE tonight at 8PM to preview the 49th Annual National Short Track Champioships held at the famed Rockford Speedway September 26th - 28th. We'll also talk about the season ending Crashfest event at Illiana Motor Speedway. Join Steve, Dan and Gary for a special Tuesday night show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- Yada (35 chatters)
- reactionariez (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (22 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (5 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- 65261 (2 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Michigan United Broadcast (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)