SORT BY Relevancy
With more than 50% of pet owners taking their pets on travel it's high time we talked about. Whether it is on a road trip or a long haul flight, learn more about how to take your pet with you. Special Guest, Susan Smith, President and CEO of Pet Travel will join Bonnie & Ja'Vonne as they give us the ins and outs of traveling with your pet. #TheTravelingEye
Tips and Resources for the Disabled Traveler are discussed on this weeks, The Traveling Eye. Join Bonnie DeShong and Ja'Vonne Harley as they discuss the many types of travelers who may need assistance. The Americans with Disabilities act and how all affect travel. What you may or may not know to make your travel more accessible and how to enjoy your trip, no matter what your needs. "Building bridges to create a new era where people with disabilities will take their rightful place in the world community" - Mobility International USA-
Tune in and have your pen and paper ready! This will be a show full of great information.
Charles Tyler is back with another installment of "Living Off The Grid Radio". As per usual Charles will be speaking with his guest and with you on "Traveling Abroad". Be prepared for a conversation that can change your life for the better. Charles and his guest will share with you locations that you can travel too, including the following informaiton:
What travel documents are needed.
How to get those travel documents.
Arranging for affordable airline tickets or ground transportation.
Who to contact for affordable living accomodations.
Learning a new language.
And much, much more.
Feel free to call in and offer your questions, comments, or war stories @ 347-855-8802
Calling all poets, travelers, storytellers, and artists. Feel free to call in. Share your stories. Ask the Traveling Poet a question. Provide feedback. Love. Or anything else you want!
I will update you in each episode of my travels around the world. You can also track where I am in the world by going to www.TravelingPoet.com
In the old days of traveling for me, we relied on fast food chains, processed foods, and bad sandwiches. This was considered normal eating for us, but not every day. When we decided to change our lifestyle and eating habits, I had no clue how to travel without bringing the whole kit 'n caboodle including the kitchen sink.
It's tough to stick to your usual and healthy diet while traveling, but it's not impossible. You barely have time to sleep, let alone think about how you will find healthy foods to eat, but there are some steps you can take to eat right while you're away. By taking a few extra minutes to adequately prepare for your trip and making wise choices when you are on the road, you can fuel your body and get the energy you need to power through your busy days. Don't miss our tips for eating healthy on the road. You'll find you can save money as well and enjoy the local foods.
I know when we travel and eat well we stay healthy, feel great and have more fun.
Photo credits: by Gualberto107,rakratchada torsap, and Serge Bertasius Photography at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (490 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (11 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (10 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Papa Lou (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- urgentfury (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Perry Steele (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (2 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- American Chaos (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- HIP HOP IS NOT DEAD (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Judge Wyld (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- teamYahweh radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)