SORT BY Relevancy
Has it ever crossed your mind that you can actually interrupt your dreaming and use the information as part of your recovery? Well, you can! My guest on this episode was Dr. Bruce Dow, dream expert. Dr. Dow explained why dreams happen and what happens to our system. He also shared tips, ideas, and information on how to control our dreams. Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit www.ChangeYouChoose.com.
in Self Help
The R.E.L.E.A.S.E. Method stands for “release emotion, lessen exhaustion, stimulate energy” and is based on a process that combines elements of hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming to resolve trauma with an accelerated learning program to increase personal empowerment. In this episode practitioner, Tom Kavanaugh, and his successfully healed client, Chris Goehner, talk about their work together to take Chris from being a combat vet struggling with PTSD to an entirely healed man
This episode is being rebroadcast from Michele’s original radio show, “Your Life After Trauma.” In rebuilding a life after trauma, it is important to remember that we create the world around us based on the choices that we make. The trick is finding what will help design and deliberately seek healing processes that work for us as individuals. And, sometimes addressing your trauma directly, knowing it as well as sharing it, can make all the difference in the world. On this episode, Angela Schaefers shares how to access positivity while you are surviving survival as well as how to find resilience within. Michele Rosenthal is a popular keynote speaker, award-winning author and post-trauma coach. Her shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit www.ChangeYouChoose.com.
Did you know that by having a clear vision of your future, your brain will automatically search for various ways to ensure that you meet and achieve your desired outcome? That’s right! When you create goals, your brain will automatically seek ways to achieve those goals. Without them, you are more likely to stay stuck in a rut, unable to remove yourself while time keeps passing by. On this episode of Changing Direction, Michele Rosenthal outlines how you can take proactive steps to become your future self by taking small steps, starting today. How do you eat an elephant? Vanessa Halloum, transformational coach, award-winning book finalist, and radio show host, joins Michele to answer that question as well as how to minimize that overwhelm feeling and stop complicating our lives. Our final segment is dedicated to Melanie Snail, a recent college graduate creating change at her former alma mater, University of Virginia. Join Michele Rosenthal, Keynote Speaker, Award-Nominated Author, Post-Trauma Coach, and host of "Changing Direction", on Mondays and Wednesdays at 2pm EST to explore how to create change you choose in all areas of your life. Michele covers a broad range of topics to help you recognize who you want to be and the path to get there. Michele’s shows combine scientific research, cutting-edge guests and personal stories that highlight the challenges and successes of deliberately deciding to change the direction of your life. If you could use some inspiration, motivation, how-to strategy or just company along your own private journey, tune in for each episode's insights and suggestions guaranteed to help you move forward. For more ideas about how to create change you choose, visit ChangeYouChoose.com.
in Self Help
Kelly is the founder of Affinity Development Inc. Kelly has an extensive background in helping women who have been batterded and traumatized. As someone who has had those experiences and has succesfully overcome them in her own life she is now in a place where she is powerfully equipted to help others on that path of recovery and empowerment. Join us for this powerful show.
Soul Recovery after a traumatic experience is possible. With so much going on in the world today, we find ourselves struggling to find hope and the energy to keep going and NOT give up.
Dr Jenn will talking about the Energetic patterns found in the energy field that happen when fear has gone through like a storm. Common with Trauma of any type including PTSD. What happens after the storm has passed. We are left with emotions recycling through our energy field. Energy Healing seeks out the root cause of any situation. Together with the angels you are completely safe to restore your energy field to health.
Includes a Guided Healing Meditation
Send in your questions prior to showtime HERE. Jenn will be selecting a few to share on the air.
NOTE: Energy Healing is Not intended to replace medical treatment. It's a spiritual approach that ignites self healing from within.
Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fornal/391746944/
In the latest edition of the Encouragement Group, David Gerber takes a scene from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and makes a powerful and encouraging link to recovery. In this scene Indiana Jones shows patience and "chooses wisely" and drinks from the cup of Jesus to provide eternal life to his father. The link to recovery? The power of choice, demonstrating patience and not choosing what looks better than it really is- all virtues in recovery. As always, miracles will be shared.
Sports are a part of our culture. There are messages that may be gleened from sports that go beyond the contests on the fields and gyms. In treatment and recovery, sports analogies are ever present to deliver powerful messages. In today's recovery radio podcast host David Gerber welcomes back Michael Boccia to share some of his favorite sports messages and how they relate to recovery.
Todays encouragement group inspires people to fall in love with recovery. David Gerber likens the relationship one has with recovery to the beginning of an intimate social relationship, and questions participants "What would happen if you fell in love with recovery?" How much more easy would life be if you could commit yourself to a relationship with recovery? As always, miracles will be shared.
in Self Help
Tonight come join in with Michal & Trish live on Butterfly Dreams Talk Radio!!! We are discussing your beginning path in life after abuse, YOUR SENSE OF PERSONAL SAFETY. We welcome & encourage men, women, & teens to take part and see their life with a shining new possibility when we are finally free.
As we continue our focus on Domestic Viloence Awareness Month; we want to focus this chat on our lives in present day. Note the present can often be distoreted by the negative of our past.
Using the 'U' diagram, think of those in your circle of life today. There are those whome you trust, those who are in your support system, those who you hold close to your heart - These are definitely your SAFE ZONE? Also evaluate your environment are you in danger now? Is there a particular person or threat, these are most definitely in your DANGER ZONE!!
It is difficult at best to figure out how to begin life over again after leaving our abuser (s). The beginnig steps to recovery can be balanced and mapped by using this one simple tool.
Michal & Trish are asking you to share your evaluation of personal safety with us tonight. Give us a call live at 347-215-7754 to share or connect with us all in the chatroom. Pass the scale on to a friend or family member who may be struggling and invite them all to take part in our Positive Recovery Programming. We want to empower your GROWTH, YOUR SENSE OF SELF TODAY.
This show is a community outreach broadcast of Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery and in no way should be considered any form of professional therapy or psychiatric service. Thank you.
in Self Help
Technically, our topic is “Parenting A Child In Crisis”, but after preparing the show we've decided it should really be called, “Proof that Trauma Can Be Overcome.” Here’s why…. With four fantastic survivor guests we'll cover: impact of trauma ways to begin moving forward delayed onset of post-trauma symptoms isolation the power of simple acts the benefit of alternative therapies making something meaningful come out of trauma An
The latest edition of the Recovery Radio Podcast features host Laurel McCullagh interviewing David Gerber on the topic of How and Why Substance Use Progresses. David takes listeners through the typical progression of addiction, and identifies shifts in this progression for our younger generation. In addition, David shares with listeners a key component to why people use drugs and why alcohol and drug use progresses beyond experimental use.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Channel Panel (314 chatters)
- John Baptist (114 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (71 chatters)
- AlimBey (66 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (39 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (21 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (16 chatters)
- Horn Sports (14 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (14 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (14 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- E3 Radio (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- God Is My Strength (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (11 chatters)
- Curious Times (11 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (9 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Shadowhunters SteleCast (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (2 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Karen Tate (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- Ask Tall Paul (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (0 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (0 chatters)