SORT BY Relevancy
Tired of the way politics are headed in America? Tired of banks running the country.
Have you had enough of the party fighting?
More and more Americans have lost control of Washington DC and their state government. Billionaires run the country because of Citizens United.
What is going on in America? How can we help take it back.
Join me in debating your favorite topics. This is your show.
I'll be debating every topic in politics from 2016 races to Race relations.
MONDAYS ON THE SPIRIT ALIVE NETWORK
Taking It To The Streets with Bishop Cook
Join Me: Mondays @ 5:00 PM (PST)-7:00 PM (CST)- 8:00 PM (EST)
The Spirit of Jezebel Unmasked; Trapped By The Net
With Co-Host Apostle Jaileon Travis & Evangelist Kimberly Loftin
Join my guest co-host; Apostle Jaileon Travis and I as we discuss the world of Christians and Internet Dating.
Online dating can be a tool that can be effective for some, and not so great for others, but the internet is also a breeding ground for the Jezebelite spirit, because with anonymity can come deception, manipulation, and death.
The order of our program will be as follows:
1. We will address the issue of online dating from the biblical and practical perspective.
2. You will receive valuable information about Ipredators.
3. Sister Kimberly Loftin's Testimony: Our sister will courageously tell us about one of her online dating experiences, so that other sisters may be made aware of just how easily the Spirit of Jezebel can seduce you away from God through predators on the internet.
4. Apostle Jaileon Travis will share with us life lessons and pearls of wisdom concerning the discernment of the Holy Spirit and Internet Dating.
5. Learn helpful precautions, and questions that should be asked that may help to give you more insight as to whether or not you are dealing with another true Christian looking for love, or if you are dealing with a predator who is preying upon Christians.
Visit our website at www.spiritalivebiblestudies.org
This radio show is all about how we can feel "trapped" by outer circumstances and our own emotions – especially after suffering narcissistic abuse.
During this show I am sharing my life story, and how I escaped crippling emotions and severe "stuckedness" in order to expand into life as "freedom".
I address in this show what being "trapped" really is, and how we can be truly free to expand into becoming life-force itself, and then living the life we truly wish to live
This installment of The Forbidden Fruit will ask the question of WWWJD, and why the hell are you still trapped in religion? Are you in the closet and need a helping hand out? Are you affraid of being ostracized by your peers and family member? Are you feerful of it affecting your job? Leaving religion isn't always the easiest of things to do. Why would a non-white person want to serve in a religion where a white savior is at the top of the food chain? What Would White Jesus Do, or better yet, what has he done for you lately or even at all? What kind of lies are we being fed? When will you be fed up? What will it take for the alarm clock of reality to go off? Let's talk about it here on The Fruit!
Call in number listen and/or talk is 347-202-0492 or use Skype
Our email address is AppleBrain@Live.com
Alright tonight we will be discussing a double topic, first up we will be discussing teacher attire and what is appropriate and inappropriate. How far is to far when it comes to professional attire? Are we taking it too far or are our concerns justified when it comes to some teachers attire? In the second part we will be discussing being trapped in an unwanted relationship. Why do people feel trapped? Why do you stay if that's not were you want to be? Tonight lets dig into these two topic, tune in tonight from 7pm to 9pm and call in at 347-308-8813 to join in the conversation?
Do you feel trapped in a relationship you can’t leave?
Of course, feeling trapped is a state of mind. No one needs consent to leave a relationship. Millions of people remain in unhappy relationships that range from empty to abusive for many reasons; however, the feeling of suffocation or of having no choices stems from fear that’s often unconscious.
People give many explanations for staying in bad relationships, ranging from caring for young children to caring for a sick mate. One man was too afraid and guilt-ridden to leave his ill wife (11 years his senior). His ambivalence made him so distressed, he died before she did! Money binds couples, too, especially in a bad economy. Yet, more affluent couples may cling to a comfortable lifestyle, while their marriage dissolves into a business arrangement.
Homemakers fear being self-supporting or single moms, and breadwinners dread paying support and seeing their assets divided. Often spouses fear feeling shamed for leaving a “failed” marriage. Some even worry their spouse may harm him- or herself. Battered women may stay out of fear of retaliation. Most people tell themselves “The grass isn’t any greener,” believe they’re too old to find love again and imagine nightmarish online dating scenarios. Also, some cultures still stigmatize divorce.
Despite the abundance of reasons, many of which are realistic, there are deeper, unconscious ones that keep people trapped – usually fears of separation and loneliness. In longer relationships, spouses often don’t develop individual activities or support networks. In the past, an extended family served that function.
Coming up this Saturday, May 10th at 10:30AM CST, Billy Lind will return to TZ Ministries' Gospel Hour for part two of his dynamic testimony. Billy Lind is the CEO and founder of "Skyy Joy Ministries" in Cincinnati, OH.
We will be discussing, "Trapped!" Please tune in as Billy reveals more of his life changing testimony and learn how you too can be free of all bondage! You can find us at www. blogtalkradio. com/tzministries.
You can also call in with questions or comments by dialing 646-595-46
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (56 chatters)
- Yada (35 chatters)
- John Baptist (12 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (8 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SyndicatedNews (2 chatters)
- My Rays of Light Radio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Truf Bros (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)