SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Welcome to Music 4 Life® Radio where we practice healing Mind, Body and Spirit to support healthy lifestyles! October's theme of Courage to Allow, honoring national Breast Cancer Awareness month, is explored with host Judith Pinkerton, licensed music therapist and founder of Music 4 Life®, and her guest Katherine Halliwell, MT-BC, CM-Th, a board-certified music therapist, certified music thanatologist, and Music 4 Life® Music Medicine Practitioner Intern.
Today's music choices are explored to understand how we use music for transition, allowing courage to support the process of dying. Find our music recommendations and Judith's commentary at Music4LifeBLOG.
Learn how your personal music listening habits may affect your desire to connect with others in Judith's TEDxTalk "Music Powers Potential."
Lisa Larson is a full-time animal communicator, with a specialty in speaking to animals who have crossed into spirit. She is also a Reiki Master and Huna Shaman who assists animals in the process of transition, as well as assisting animals and people with their grief after the passing of an animal. Additionally, Lisa is a psychic/medium and is known for her compassion, honesty, integrity, and ethics.
Lisa can connect you with your animals and loved ones in the afterlife to deliver messages of hope and comfort, as we as connecting with your animals in body, to correct behavioral problems, and help them understand current life situations.
As a Huna Practitioner, with a lifetime of study and experience in the metaphysical sciences, and background in tarot, she uses her wealth of spiritual knowledge to teach, mentory, and counsel those in need, and those on their own spiritual journey.
Lisa has a Master's Degree in Human Behavior and lives in Carlsbad, California with her husband, Michael and their two feline fur-kids, Cuba and Makana.
Questions Lisa will answer:
1)How I do what I do, how animal communication works.
2)How I got into animal communication.
3)Special insights on Euthanasia. (Check out this blog post.)
4)What types of messages animals give from the other side.
5)What people can do to help getting over the passing of a pet. (Check out this blog post.)
6)How people can get in touch with me.
For more check out Lisa's website http://pawstalker.net or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Holiday Wines – Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ shares her Lucky 7 Holiday Wine Picks for 2015.
- Education – Bobbi DePorter, Co-founder of SuperCamp and President of Quantum Learning Network, discusses the future of Education and Academic Achievement.
- Bird Watching – Birding expert Mark Paxton talks about bird watching in San Benito County, California. Plus, Park Ranger Alacia Welch talks about the California Condor Recovery Program at Pinnacles National Park.
- Turkey Tips – Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’ and owner of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA discusses Turkey for Thanksgiving and the Holidays.
Welcome to our virtual living room space with your hosts Rosangel Perez and Ruthie Guten.
Our topic today. Tips for Managing Fear
Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future. If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay. Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvelously. Our eyes can still see the beautiful sky. Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones. - Thich Nhat Hanh
Learn more | cafecitobreak.com
in Self Help
Join Sharon Sayler as she shares her favorite tips, tricks and travel hacks to make one of her life-long passions enjoyable even with a chronic illness. This is the show if you are – or know – a passionate adventureer and traveler with physical challenges that are unwilling to let those challeges stop them! Learn how to make your trips easier for everyone!
Cohosts, Wendy Dewar Hughes and Suzanne Lieurance, give tips for writing a winning sweet romantic story in just a few days.
Natural Hair Community, Naturalistas, Natural Hair Care and Curl Sisters? Over two years ago these terms would have sounded like foreign language to me. In fact, the thought that I would wear my hair in its natural curly state is something that would not even cross my mind. Join me as I speak with my good friend Sherrifa about the good, bad and the ugly with our hair transition. We will discuss our natural hair journey, hair tips, product reviews and more!
Amy Aubry shares her personal journey into the world of essential oils. On today's show Amy will share some tips for using essential oils during holiday travel
*Amy and Jennifer are Independent Distributors for Young Living. All personal experiences with essential oils and opinions expressed are our own and in no way reflective of Young Living. Consult with an aromatherapy professional to learn if essential oils are right for you.
We get a little on the wild side with this one. Some interesting sex tips and stories from the ladies to the
Join Host Live Chats
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (35 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (22 chatters)
- Ms Blue (17 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (13 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (9 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Hornets Nest (2 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)