SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of the The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the challenges he sees people struggle with as they attempt to transition to a Palelo Diet. Also disucussed is how long the average person takes to make full transition to the Paleo diet. Finally, the best "first steps" in a trasition are discussed.
In this episode of The Paleo Transition Terry Shanahan discusses the specialized dietary supplement called Protandim. This is the first of a two part series. We had technical difficulties starting at minute 25:00 so listen to this episode up until then and then tune in to episode 0009 to hear the rest of the conversation.
I have many people that want to offer their assistance in several areas of the beast that is job search. If I can gather a group 8 people I will be able to offer resume writing assistance, as well as cover letters, handbills, etc… I will also be able to offer a Social Media 101 class, and help you understand why it is important to network in person rather than trying to use ONLY internet job boards and it is FREE and with growth I will be able to help facilitate other services as well.
This is also an opportunity for you to tell me what you would like help with so that I can schedule future speakers at our meetings.
This will be a weekly networking event. Veterans or Family member of a Veteran that is actively looking for a job and supporters of Veterans In Transition are encouraged to join.
Please pass the information forward.
CALL TO ACTION! HELP ME HELP YOU AND OTHERS!
Please let people, especially dislocated Veterans, know what I am doing.
in Self Help
Welcome to Music 4 Life® Radio where we practice healing Mind, Body and Spirit to support healthy lifestyles! October's theme of Courage to Allow, honoring national Breast Cancer Awareness month, is explored with host Judith Pinkerton, licensed music therapist and founder of Music 4 Life®, and her guest Katherine Halliwell, MT-BC, CM-Th, a board-certified music therapist, certified music thanatologist, and Music 4 Life® Music Medicine Practitioner Intern.
Today's music choices are explored to understand how we use music for transition, allowing courage to support the process of dying. Find our music recommendations and Judith's commentary at Music4LifeBLOG.
Learn how your personal music listening habits may affect your desire to connect with others in Judith's TEDxTalk "Music Powers Potential."
This Friday Veterans In Transition is back at Anthem Grill in Palatine, IL at the corner of Euclid and Quentin with special guest Major Blake Stone (Army) of the Judge Advocate General's Corps Military Assistant (DIMA) Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Manpower & Reserve Affairs) from the Pentagon.
We will be discussing the current Veteran unemployment situation as well as the potential problem that might occuer with the withdrawl of our troops in the Middle East.
Terry Shanahan continues to discuss the story behind the amazing supplement called Protandim. We pick up where we left on in the last episode where we had technical difficulties towards the end. Listen to episode 0008 first so that you have the first part of the conversation in mind before you listen to this episode.
An Age of Transition
On one end, its beginning is the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ, by which the full debt of the law was paid. The Father didn’t forgive the debt; it was a real debt, and had to be paid in reality. Jesus PAID it; It is “finished.” Jesus’s sinless death was the full recompense necessary to conclude the period of law. The temple veil, the boundary separating God from man, was torn in two.
Age of Grace
As great and awesome and wonderful as the Crucifixion was, it only concluded God’s purpose for the previous time period (Age of Law): It didn’t start something new. It wasn’t until the Resurrection that the Tree of Life was made available again to any who were without sin (all sins were paid for, even those not yet committed). It was this Tree, Jesus, which changed the very nature of man, making him a new creature, not a re-newed one.
Overlap of Law and Grace
The law was given for a purpose and will never change until it has completed its work on this earth. So God changed us! We can’t be both under law and under grace! Since the law has done its part, we shouldn’t bring it with us. The law is like a crossing guard, protecting and guiding us in the right path. Once on the other side of the street, we continue on to our destination, motivated now out of our new inner nature, rather than outward direction or instruction. The crossing guard remains at his post, left behind to continue his job.
What’s the Next Age?
Walking in total dependence on God for life itself. Jesus was so dependent on His Father that His Father could revolve the entire universe around Him. The Father sent His Son, trained and taught His Son, crucified His Son, lowered His Son, resurrected His Son, and is glorifying His Son, all with the perfect cooperation, dependence and enjoyment of His Son.
Join me as I interview Jennifer Jane Clark, (www.jenniferclark.ca), intuitive, Angel Therapy Practitioner & Master Teacher of Integrated Energy Therapy (trained & certified by Doreen Virtue), and works with individuals in transition or going through major life challenges. We will be chatting about how to navigate transitions, how to heal through grief, manage caregiver stress, home/life/balance and maybe some messages from Spirit too!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (64 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (53 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- John Baptist (39 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (15 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (10 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)